Summery Junior

Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
No, what is that?
Is it good?

So I know you're all going to laugh at me, but I don't really do coffee or tea outside the home, so I always thought people just REALLY liked whole blueberries in their drink...

User Image That's okay, I honestly think I've never had coffee in my entire life. rofl
          That could be a thing though !

I don't do coffee at all, I mostly just drink fruit juice.

It made sense in my head! "Well.. maybe they just want a convenient snack after they finish their beverage."

That's exactly what the bubbles are for. They have much more calories than blueberries though.
I usually don't chew my food but I like chewing the bubbles. I've driven so many taxi drivers crazy.. sluuuurp sluuurp FWOP.chewchewchew SLUUURPZ FWOP FWOP
(You drink them with really big straws that the bubbles can fit through)

Summery Junior

Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea

So I know you're all going to laugh at me, but I don't really do coffee or tea outside the home, so I always thought people just REALLY liked whole blueberries in their drink...

User Image That's okay, I honestly think I've never had coffee in my entire life. rofl

It made sense in my head! "Well.. maybe they just want a convenient snack after they finish their beverage."

User Image Fruit juice is life! I actually think that's a healthy substitute for the pearls/bobas.
          They're coated with a crapton of sugar LOL.

I can see why you wouldn't want to make your own beverages, but seven dollars for a teeny tiny coffee or tea is a llloootttt of juice.

7 dollars? For what? biggrin
First of all, 14oz is the smallest size you can find (of bubble tea/coffee).here but it's pretty impossible to find sizes under 18oz unless you ask for it (expect a weird look)
And $1 is a really high price for a bubble tea/coffee...haha

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
No, what is that?
Is it good?

That's exactly what the bubbles are for. They have much more calories than blueberries though.
I usually don't chew my food but I like chewing the bubbles. I've driven so many taxi drivers crazy.. sluuuurp sluuurp FWOP.chewchewchew SLUUURPZ FWOP FWOP
(You drink them with really big straws that the bubbles can fit through)

I still think I'd rather have a smoothie

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea

User Image Fruit juice is life! I actually think that's a healthy substitute for the pearls/bobas.
          They're coated with a crapton of sugar LOL.

I can see why you wouldn't want to make your own beverages, but seven dollars for a teeny tiny coffee or tea is a llloootttt of juice.

7 dollars? For what? biggrin
First of all, 14oz is the smallest size you can find (of bubble tea/coffee).here but it's pretty impossible to find sizes under 18oz unless you ask for it (expect a weird look)
And $1 is a really high price for a bubble tea/coffee...haha

I don't know! I don't buy this stuff!

Summery Junior

Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
I don't like bubble tea
I like bubble coffee
I buy it from stands at the end of my street.
I've made it at home a few times but I don't have a blender
And it's not yummy unless you blend the ice
So I don't make it at home.
I mean I should/could get a blender but I've been too lazy to...

User Image That sounds nice ... if only I was more fond of coffee.
          I believe home-made ones are a healthier choice than the ones outside.
          Depends on how you make it though. (-:

Exactly like they make it outside that's how I learned it rofl
But sometimes if I really want a low calorie one then yeah, I use normal milk, artificial sweetener and calorie free flavoring 3nodding

User Image Speaking of artificial sweetener, I've been looking for artificial sugar that contains no calories (saw this on youtube ... I NEED IT). )-:
          Damn you local supermarkets ...

Sucralose. You can buy 100% pure on eBay. $30-50 / 2.8oz. That's a good deal, trust me.
If you need help with diluting it, let me know. For 10 times sweeter than sugar, add 1 level teaspoon to 10 fl oz of water smile

Summery Junior

Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
No, what is that?
Is it good?

No
But blueberry milk with whole blueberries is a thing

That sounds amazing, share one with me?

I would if I could, I love cooking delicious foods, desserts and drinks for people emotion_yatta

Naughty Moonwalker

I've never had boba tea

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
Yoecel
Enimbrea
No, what is that?
Is it good?

No

I would if I could, I love cooking delicious foods, desserts and drinks for people emotion_yatta

What a coincidence! So do I, but only because if I didn't cook for myself I'd blow up to 600lbs in a year.

Cook off!? Tea Vs. Tea!

Timid Pup

13,225 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
SiIence Underwater
Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
I don't like bubble tea
I like bubble coffee

But sometimes if I really want a low calorie one then yeah, I use normal milk, artificial sweetener and calorie free flavoring 3nodding

User Image Speaking of artificial sweetener, I've been looking for artificial sugar that contains no calories (saw this on youtube ... I NEED IT). )-:

Sucralose. You can buy 100% pure on eBay. $30-50 / 2.8oz. That's a good deal, trust me.
If you need help with diluting it, let me know. For 10 times sweeter than sugar, add 1 level teaspoon to 10 fl oz of water smile

User Image Thank you so much for providing the name of it! I really appreciate it!
          Might I also ask, is there such thing as sweetening powder protein ?
          Like the ones people add to their smoothies for protein shake with a sweet taste to it ?

Summery Junior

Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea

No

What a coincidence! So do I, but only because if I didn't cook for myself I'd blow up to 600lbs in a year.

Cook off!? Tea Vs. Tea!

Haha
I'd wish you good luck but I don't want to be dishonest....
I had my first full Chinese tea ceremony at age 8
and I've learned to make to perfection tea so rare you probably can't find it in your whole continent
But I will accept your challenge emotion_yatta

Captcha: picture perfect
!! there's this place called white cream cafe in plpk that i usually go to and my favorite there is definitely the white chocolate mocha boba.
also yeah, most of them are made from powders i think, and the pearls tend to be made of tapioca.

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea

No

Cook off!? Tea Vs. Tea!

Haha
and I've learned to make to perfection tea so rare you probably can't find it in your whole continent

It's mostly just an excuse to hang out with ya'.

Summery Junior

Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
Yoecel
SiIence Underwater
I don't like bubble tea
I like bubble coffee

User Image Thank you so much for providing the name of it! I really appreciate it!
          Might I also ask, is there such thing as sweetening powder protein ?
          Like the ones people add to their smoothies for protein shake with a sweet taste to it ?

Buy the sucralose or buy those small sweetening pills (not that many calories, one pill is 0.2-0.8 calories) and put them in a blender and add to regular protein powder.... emotion_yatta

Summery Junior

Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea

Cook off!? Tea Vs. Tea!

Haha

Then why not just relax and let me apologise for my lack of tact and be your friend by letting me serve you, dish after dish? emotion_yatta
I do well when I get to serve, competitions aren't my element sweatdrop
I don't like competition... it's the opposite of harmony, and good friendship is harmonious emotion_yatta

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea
SiIence Underwater
Enimbrea

Cook off!? Tea Vs. Tea!

Haha

Then why not just relax and let me apologise for my lack of tact and be your friend by letting me serve you, dish after dish? emotion_yatta
I do well when I get to serve, competitions aren't my element sweatdrop
I don't like competition... it's the opposite of harmony, and good friendship is harmonious emotion_yatta

Well, let's just see if you click Approve then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff