Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were a Spiritual/Magical Being What would you be? (For Halloween)

Witch/Wizard/Warlock/Enchantress 0.18695652173913 18.7% [ 43 ]
Elf (light, dark, elemental, etal) 0.091304347826087 9.1% [ 21 ]
Elemental(water, fire, wind, earth, etal) 0.082608695652174 8.3% [ 19 ]
Changeling/Lycan/Were Beasts/Animagus 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 15 ]
Youkai/Monokoke/Oni/ 0.073913043478261 7.4% [ 17 ]
Dragon/Ryu 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 10 ]
Phoenix 0.13913043478261 13.9% [ 32 ]
Ghost/Ghoul/Poltergiest/Spirit 0.060869565217391 6.1% [ 14 ]
Unicorn 0.12173913043478 12.2% [ 28 ]
Esper/Psychic(Telekinises, Empath, etc.) 0.13478260869565 13.5% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 230 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
I am Life, I embrace all and negate no one...

Welcome to the D'Ribbonet's Gift to the Person Above Me Thread!

This is a daughter thread to DRYNQT(D' Ribbonets Yamato Nadeshiko Quest Thread) and a Sister/Daughter thread to RAGGT (Raine_Amara's Gift-Giving Thread)....guests here might get a chance to be invited to join RAGGT! (Our Main Gifting thread!)

This thread is Co-Owned and Co-Moderated by the ff:
Me, Ami-chan, Ami_no_Crabtree - Co-Owner & Thread Manager, (I'm a self-employed entrepreneur in RL so I might be busy sometimes to be on Gaia so please follow my Co-thread Owners when I'm not here!)
Amara-neesama,Raine_Amara -Co-Owner and Events Manager (She's the one sponsoring the prizes for the event...Although she's very busy with work as a College Professor she still comes and joins in the gifting once and a while and she gives great gifts when she's not bankrupt from helping other people!).
Annika-tan , Annika_BloodRaine - Co-Owner and Game Master, (She's a Free Lance Writer-Researcher so she's busy with work but she show's up to do the thread games when she's not buried under tomes and books!)
and last but not the least, Kyoya-kun, Kyoya_Ohtori-sama - Co-Owner and Head Thread Moderator. (Kyoya-sama's also a College Professor but he's a bit weird! He makes modding, thread moderating, as a stress reliever from work so He's our head Thread moderator cause he's the most organized of the four of us!!!)

This is a Cute Button made and gifted to us by E-Pinay-chan: Please do use it to link to us
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/drgtpam-gift-to-the-person-above-you-thread-open/t.63097884_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=21306][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/Ami_no_Crabtree.gif[/IMG][/url]

All of which are original members of the D'Ribbonets! (all of whom will have there own wishlists and roles in this thread!) This is are Mother Thread: (Quest Thread) CLICK!!!
User Image]

Then this is the Mother/Older Sister Gifting thread, Co-Owned and Managed by Raine_Amara-neesama! : (though We only invite regulars from here usually! You can visit if you like!)
User Image

This is Kyoya-sama's Mini Charity Thread:
User Image

This place if for people who love to give gifts as well as receive them!

Please to come in and enjoy ne...But Remember to Always follow and Up hold thread Rules!

THREAD ANNOUNCEMENTS

October 21, 2020- I have Updated minimum gift worth and other rules and mechanics please re-read!!!

July 7, 2013 - Added new rules and revamped new ones please do read them!!!

September 20, 2012 - added a poll for gaining achievements and please help by voting in the poll and liking the thread!

July 31, 2012 = modified 1st post 1st page, and membership lists have been modified!

July 7, 2012 - Updated the 1st page of the thread modified some rules and modified some posts. Hopefully this will help thread's moderators.

I am Nothing, and from nothing flows all Life...

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright My Wishlist gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Fluffs plushies especially event items and fluffs from What The Fluff event!
Gaian Rejected Olympic Items: T-Shirts, Flags, NekerCheif, and other items!
Shamisen
Lanterns (any color and kind)
Valentines Collection (2K13 Candy Hearts Set) 2k12, 2K11, 2K10, 2K9, 2K8, 2K7, 2K6, 2K5)
Halloween 2K12 and 2K11 Collection ( Includes Von Helson and Kuro Gang)
Spirited 2k12 : Sugar Mint Collection (Please help me!)
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Sweets and Drinks from Buttercup
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

MC's and EI's That I want!
Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
St. Ceil Eros, Agape, Storge
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
Biancamella x2 = Grueka - thanks for the Biancamella donation I really love it and I'm very thank full!! So I only need 1 more.
AFK Scarf

All who donate are loved! (and remembered in my profile and/or my post template!

Special thanks to the ff:
Tama's Basket =Venari strigas Thank you!
Spirited 2K09 Casimer Collection = thanks to everyone who helped me complete this set!
Morncreek Thank you for donating the complete set of Spirited 2K10 Snowflake Collection
Thanks Bes In A Box for VDAY2K11 the Glory Heart Parasol, Pin, Bouquet,Sword and HeartBane Bouquet and Parasol!
Verde Vixen - gifted by cyrusus thank you!
Royal King of Cups - gifted by Dentrox Thank you so much!
Biancamella- donated by Grueka 2K11 Halloween Thank You so much!
YangWarrior for that lovely Tama's Basket
All who donate are loved! (and remembered in my Profile and Post Template!

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

THREAD RULES AND REGULATIONS!

1. Follow the Gaia TOS!

2. DON'T POST IF YOUR NOT GIVING A GIFT!
This is a Gift-Giving Thread After all! Please follow the pattern of posting then giving a gift to the person above you please......(and make sure to follow the minimum amount of 5 platinum each gift!) which means the gift should be at least 5 platinum in price amount in stores and or market place...

3. RANDOM GIFTING is NICE and is welcome! If you are in a generous mood and want to gift not only just the person who posted above then by all means do gift somebody else you want too! (special rule was inspired by Hot Pisces Princess/HPP-chan's generous spirit and Raine_Amara-chan's gift-giving addiction!!!)

4. BE NICE! Be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice to you Treat each other (thread people) with kindness!

5. IF I randomly give you a gift PLEASE make sure to give a Gift in return to other people(the person you like, to your friends, or even to me if you like too rofl ) in the Thread...PAY IT FORWARD MINNA!

6. BUMPING IS OK BUT NO UNNECESSARY BUMPS PLEASE!! bump while participating in the gift-giving ex: bump and give a gift to the person above you....If there is no person below you please refrain from bumping so...

7. I am the owner of this thread please follow thread rules...no advertising please w/out our permission. PM me or my staff/mod if you have to really advertise(a thread,wishlists, a quest or etc.) something. We ask people who don't follow the rules to please delete their posts and we blacklist them!!

8. If I'm not here You must listen to our other staff namely; (the original members of D' Ribbonets) Amara-chan, Annika-chan and Kyoya-kun! AND PLEASE DO RESPECT ME AND THESE PEOPLE!!

9. REMEMBER It's about THOUGHTFUL Gifting people! Don't just give event items or even free items given by gaia!(unless it was asked for) But try to give something which will make the receiver happy, since This is a GIFT-GIVING THREAD!!

10. Mule Accounts can posts BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DECLARE THEM in the post and that THEY FOLLOW THREAD RULES!!! If they don't follow the thread rules we will automatically black/brownlist them!

11. PEOPLE WHO SKIP OTHERS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE BROWNLISTED AND WE WILL APPLY SKIPPING RULES!!! (Which means all of the people who post under you will skip giving you a gift since you skipped giving someone, a person in this thread, a gift!)

12. TO ALL OLD REGULAR MEMBERS!
New rule if your are skipped in being given a gift please do the ff steps
1. PM them of the skipping incident , please also pm Kyoya or me although we might be a bit late in pming back so busy with work! (PM must contain a short description of the Skipping incident with page number and people involved , the person skipped and the person who didn't send the gift. For My and Kyoya's pm copy)
2. If they dont give a gift within 4 hours please start skipping them too we will also brownlist them after 24 hours of non-answer...

Special Rule: Please write on your 1st post the following words/phrase: "The Pretty and Talented Ribbonets!" posting this before anything else would make us aware that you've read the the thread rules, regulations and mechanics... And are willing an able to follow them!

Posting the phrase earns you one random gift! and a chance to an invite on our main gifting thread!

Remember to follow these rules and have fun! (IF not you will be placed under Skipping Rules and Black/Brownlisted!

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright My Wishlist gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Shamisen
Valentines Collection (2K13 Candy Hearts Set) 2k12, 2K11, 2K10, 2K9, 2K8, 2K7, 2K6, 2K5)
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
Biancamella x2 = Grueka - thanks for the Biancamella donation I really love it and I'm very thank full!! So I only need 1 more.
AFK Scarf

All who donate are loved! (and remembered in my profile and/or my post template!

Spirited 2K09 Casimer Collection = thanks to everyone who helped me complete this set!
Morncreek Thank you for donating the complete set of Spirited 2K10 Snowflake Collection
Thanks Bes In A Box for VDAY2K11 the Glory Heart Parasol, Pin, Bouquet,Sword and HeartBane Bouquet and Parasol!

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

GIFT-GIVING MECHANICS

How do we give gifts in this thread??

1ST: POST the post may contain labeled answers for the quiz, bumps, conversations, etc...

2ND: after posting, check the post above you (may be your the 1st post on another page so check the former page for the person above you post to work) to know whom to give your gift to..(may use trades or the inventory gift giving option...You may also gift people anonymously or place your name, we prefer it if you place your names since it would make sure every person is gifting and not skipping anyone per post!

3RD: GIFT GIVING: All gifts costs must range from the following ranges: PLEASE label them with the ff: (gifts can be traded or given by Giftbox option in the inventory! - And PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE at least a Gift Worth the MINIMUM 5 platinum!
{I know some of the posters are not rich and I and my friends are not rich either so the gift categories are a lil bit cheap. ff:}
a. FAB(Fabulous) gifts prices ranging from 1K (1000) platinum and upwards (depending on one's generosity)
b. MID FAB gifts ranging from 100 to 999 platinum
c. LOW FAB gifts ranging from 5 to 99 platinum
d. MINIMUM gifts are 5 platinum and up
e.. WISHLISTS *are not allowed to be posted (unless allowed by ME, Annika, Kyoya or by Ami) so
please check the poster's profiles* things from the wishlists of fellow thread posters .(this
one's are So FAB gifts)
e. SPECIAL JUNK TRADES wherein it may be cheap things like bugs, flowers papers etc. as long as the person above you requests for them in his posts (if they didn't request for them please don't give them some...)

**You may use either Gift Box option or by trade, whichever is convenient to you.

Then repeat the cycle again....as many times as you want! rofl rofl rofl rofl

SKIPPING RULES:
Please don't skip people that's mean...and it defeats the purpose of the thread for skippers we have the following special rules:
1ST: PM the person ( and inform them you've been skipped by sending them also a labeled trade stating the page number you've been skipped!)who skipped you if they still don't follow up and rectify this you may do the following:
2ND: If the person you PM'd and still doesn't gift you his/her skipped gift PLEASE skip them once in return....EX: 1 skip equals 1 skip in return but if you have to skip them 3 times in return for 3 times they have been skipping you..
3RD:You may PM me or Kyoya-kun and we will pm him to follow thread rules
4TH: If He/She still don't follow I will put the person's name in the Blacklist and if your in the Blacklists.that's not good....Cause once your name been listed in the blacklist you will not be able to participate in the gift giving because you will be ignored by the rest of the posters and not receive anymore gifts... PLUS you are banned from participating and receiving prizes from the EVENTS and QUIZ portion of this thread!

Special rules: For those people who like just to give but not to always receive you can write at the end of each post if you want to be officially skipped that round or not.....

Shamisen
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
AFK Scarf

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

WHITE LISTS

-this section would contain the list of thread regulars and regular gifters!!

1. The Only Lady Amalthea- Regular Member (Used to be Active) and The DRGTPAM Crew's Friend. (Me, Amara, Annika and Kyoya's Friend!) She our generous friend who donated to us when we were all still newbies.

2.APhoenixBornInTheAshes - promoted to regular thread member for being a good gifting sport
and a responsible member who upholds thread rules and helps the moderate the thread. Thank You!

3. ePinayCutiePie - promoted to regular thread member for being a good gifting sport
and a responsible member who upholds thread rules and helps the moderate the thread. Thank You!

BLACK LISTS

-this section would contain the list of thread offenders and people who don't follow rules, regulations of the thread and who also don't follow the gifting mechanics of the thread!

xII Chii IIx - for skipping to give a gift to APhoenixBornInTheAshes on page 94 and aggravating the incident by deleting your post! Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

Obamma stole my KFC - skipped several thread regulars and was notified of it but didn't stop the skipping..(Applied Skipping rules all the time when he posts above you minna-san!!)

DemonicBabe3 - rule breaker (rule #7 on 2nd post) and Skipper! (she skipped APhoenixBornInTheAshes and didn't gift her!) Under Gift Ban! Skipping rules Applied all the time when you post under this person don't send her gifts, gift the person above her post!!! - Even though she posted the secret phrase she didn't fulfill the promise of following thread rules...

Hazy Mornings (under skipping rules for skipping the Thread Owner!) - Under Gift Ban! Skipping rules Applied all the time when you post under this person don't send her gifts, gift the person above her post!!! - Even though she posted the secret phrase she didn't fulfill the promise of following thread rules...(when I pmed her she replied in a less than cordial manner...)

LocoCocoXD777 under skipping rules for skipping APhoenixBornInTheAshes on page 50 (She didn't read the rules. Was given notice and didn't follow them!) GIFT BAN don't gift these person even when she posts!

-Luna-Forever love- - for Skipping ILOVEATL on page 68 (situation person posted below the other, was the last poster on that page, Kyoya-kun the moderator gifted her but she didn't follow rules......and not gifting a fellow member!) Applying Skipping rules!!!! (Didn't reply to our mod)GIFT BAN don't gift these person even when she posts!

Gorism - for Skipping Kyoya-kun our thread's Head Moderator on page 76 (Kyoya has sent her a pm already, and Is applying Skipping rules so please be updated everyone! (it seems that this person has been kinda rude to our moderator Kyoya-kun and she even sent him a 5K trade while being rude about it, Kyoya canceled the trade and emphasized the DRGTPAM rules it's not about the gold guys it's the thoughtfulness of gift-giving!)Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

xxGonna Love Mexx - for Skipping Kyoya-kun our thread's Head Moderator on page 77 (I have sent her a pm already...OMG Kyoya-kun has been a magnet for bad gift-givers for a while now...Applying skipping rules so don't gift her ne! (Until she rectifies this mistake and She also need to read the thread rules! Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

xboxington - for Skipping Coranam on page 71 (The Situation has been resolved.) But a new incident was reported he gave a gift to Coranam that was not up to the at least minimum worth of 250gold/gift (which was stated in the rules) So he is placed under Partial Skipping Rule: which means you will also send him gifts worth below the minimum worth if he posts again!!! (S we can be fair to everyone, new guests, and members alike! So make sure to give him gifts he is worthy of ,less than 100 gold, to be fair minna-san! Since that was what he gifted Coranam, who's a thread member!)

-luhhs kii- - for skipping Kyoya-kun on page 79... Placed under Skipping rule until incident is resolved (She's a new member so she should know not to skip people!) Kyoya will try to pm her... Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

Situations2232 - for Skipping to give a gift to bowiegirls_eye who's the last poster on page 78, and you posted 1st on page 79 (meaning you posted under her) You should have sent her a gift! Since you skipped her, Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

xII Chii IIx - for skipping to give a gift to APhoenixBornInTheAshes on page 94 and aggravating the incident by deleting your post! Applying Skipping rules!!!! GIFT BAN don't gift this person even when she/he posts!

Sonic T S-for skipping Sakura Kotomi (Thread's new member) on page 91. Until you rectify this situation please be warned your under SKIPPING RULES (although Kyoya's investigating the matter and sent a letter one hasn't replied yet...) SKIPPING RULES ARE APPLIED TO YOU

Mikey OG -for skipping/neglecting to give a gift to RoyalVibe (a frequent guest gifter in the thread) on page 80...(although Kyoya's investigating the matter and sent a letter one hasn't replied yet...)You should have sent him a gift! Since you skipped him, even when RoyalVibe-san posted a quote post... SKIPPING RULES ARE APPLIED TO YOU

ii_DarkHeart, - for skipping/neglecting to give a gift to APhoenixBornInTheAshes (a regular member of the thread) on page 77 last Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm (Kyoya has written a warning but wasn't followed...) Since you skipped her, SKIPPING RULES ARE APPLIED TO YOU

Situations2232: For skipping in giving a gift to the ff people Clerica , a regular member, in page 93 and APhoenixBornInTheAshes, another regular member, in page 94 Please do rectify this and give them a gift (sending notice of skipping...) YOU'RE UNDER SKIPPING RULES PLEASE DON'T GIVE A GIFT TO THIS PERSON

BROWN LISTS

People who are listed here are one short step away from being blacklisted! But have a chance to redeem themselves by rectifying their mistakes! They will be placed under SKIPPING RULES, But once they redeem themselves they'll be on the good list and may be invited to join the member lists. But if they don't redeem themselves they'll be listed on the BLACK LISTS!!!

charleyboox - You Skipped gifting me on page 104...Please rectify this so you may get off the brownlists!

GOOD LISTS: Lists people who got redeemed from the brown and black lists!

1.Plunderer of Passion = has been redeemed, no more brown list you can now gift him/her if she/he visits the thread Skipping rules has been lifted!

2.-I- Ahzure -I- = as been redeemed, no more brown list you can now gift him/her if she/he visits the thread Skipping rules has been lifted!

Shamisen
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
AFK Scarf

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Anata He No Omoi Ga Boku No Kokoro O Shimeru Tsute....

Thread Sponsored Events

COMING SOON...............

"My Heart is in Your Hands, You Have Captured My Heart...."
wishing for a Fallen wish!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

Hello! I am Kyoya (from Ouran Host Club) the only male member of the original Ribbonets!
Please do come in and enjoy Gifting with us.

I do have my own Mini-Charity thread which caters to newbies so anyone who knows one please do recommend my thread and go there...

Kyoya-sama's Mini Charity for Newbies!

D' Ribbonets Also have a Quest Thread:
User Image]

THREAD AFFILIATES:

Ragnarok Cosplay Thread
User Image

User Image -ePinay-chan's thread

FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE VICTIMS OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SEND/GIFTS PLEASE DO THE FF:SKIPPING RULES:

Please don't skip people that's mean...and it defeats the purpose of the thread for skippers we have the following special rules/procedures:

1ST: PM the person ( and inform them you've been skipped by sending them also a labeled trade stating the page number you've been skipped!)who skipped you if they still don't follow up and rectify this you may do the following:
2ND: If the person you PM'd and still doesn't gift you his/her skipped gift PLEASE skip them once in return....EX: 1 skip equals 1 skip in return but if you have to skip them 3 times in return for 3 times they have been skipping you..
3RD:You may PM me, Kyoya_Ohtori-sama and we will pm him to follow thread rules
4TH: If He/She still don't follow Ami-chan will put the person's name in the Brownlists (during the incident investigation and if you still don't follow you'll be listed on the Blacklist and if your in the Blacklists.that's not good....Cause once your name been listed in the blacklist you will not be able to participate in the gift giving because you will be ignored by the rest of the posters and not receive anymore gifts... PLUS you are banned from participating and receiving prizes from the EVENTS and QUIZ portion of this thread!

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

Kyoya's Wishlists- I will worship you forever if you help me get these items!
Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish
Hermes Moon
Fausto's Bottle
Hermit Cat/fish - gifted to me by Muun Laydee Arigato!
goldfish -gifted by Zelos Peace Arigato!
Aquarium Fishes
Alruna's Rose - gifted by Gofer-chan, Arigato!
Gogh Reed
Clothes for my Kyoya cosplay
Japanese inspired outfits
Noel's Gift
Royal Wizard -gifted by Lady_Phoenix_Siri Thanks so much!!
Silver Laurels
Ice Prince
Lunar Sash - donated by gofer-sama!
Princess Kaguya and Seracila Pendant (for my Sweetheart)
Collecting Spirited 2k9 Items!
Will O Wisp - gifted by Dramatica Away II Thanks so Much!!
Koi , Gothic Butterfly -koi donated by the angelic Muun Laydee Arigato!!
Black Wolf (for me) - donated by an Anonymous benefactor, thanks so much!

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
User Image

Blood is thicker than water, Sisters we are always...

Annika's Sponsored Contests and Games

- These are the Sponsored Contests/Games. Which means that I or either the D'Ribbonets members can sponsor contest for this Gifting Thread. Any guest, and members can participate!

NOTE: Amara, Ami, Kyoya and I are not allowed to be participants for these contests/Games!!
NEW THREAD GAME RULES PLEASE READ!!!
Enjoy!

I. PAGE CONTEST - Annika Sponsored

Every 20 pages, posters that posted on that page will have a chance to win either an item (worth around 10,000 gold) from their wish list or 10,000 gold in pure - the winner will have a choice between these two options.

PAST WINNERS!!!
Page 10 winner =ILOVEATL 500 gold
Page 20 = samm ravenblood winner!! 500 gold
Page 30 = Luluchu
Page 40 =Russian_Angel232 winner!! 500 gold or in item please pm me!!
Page 50 = APhoenixBornInTheAshes!! 500 gold
Page 60 = Mizuki_ZOMG 500 gold or in item please pm me!!
Page 70 = APhoenixBornInTheAshes 500 gold or in item please pm me!!
Page 80 = Willy OG 500 gold or in item please pm me!!
Page 90 = Clerica 500 gold
Page 100 = lamya44 500 gold or in item please pm me!!

New Pages to look out for!!!
Page 120
Page 140
Page 160
Page 180
Page 200

Just because you are the first person on that page doesn't necessarily mean you will be the winner. I will generate a random number from 1 to 15 after every 10th page to determine who wins. If you are that post number, you win. For example: If the number generated is 12 for page 10, the 12th poster on page 10 wins. Good luck!

II. Coming Soon...

Heart to Heart we always are, even though we are divided.

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

MEMBERS LIST

-Contains the names of those people who posted the secret phrase and are considered to be thread members. And as such they, by posting the secret phrase promise to uphold, and follow all of the thread rules, regulations and mechanics! (AND ARE LIFETIME MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD!!!)

MEMBERS LIST

1. Coranam (name used to be Lili cool
2. 5poil3d5n0w
3. l-Deception-l
4. Angels_Staff
5. Silentnakedunbalanced
6. Crew Draggy
7. wizardwrocker
8. ElenoreMari
9. I Cant Complain
10. christamoncrief
11. Emilyssa
12. Zint-U18
13. Duck4president
14.The Only Lady Amalthea -active member and friend
15. Little Zinnia
16. samm ravenblood
17. alyssofheart
18. cat885
19. xscm13
20.xX I Radiant Rainbow I Xx
21. x Rainbow Gurl
22. peanutbutterfan
23. Kimmy Gibbler
24. SydneyVictoria
25. kittyk_145
26. sj89
27. laurens_dreams808
28.lycanleech
29.x-WannaFuqq-x
30. Catastrophic Cherie
31. Luluchu
32. Kitty_Katz8 changed here name to :l3abyKitty
33. XKanojoOokamiX
34. Amia-Chan
35. mpinky101
36. musicalpoet2010
37. APhoenixBornInTheAshes
38. ILOVEATL = has permission to post a small wishlist on her post template.
39. xKushhCloud--
40. destinyswonders
41. Cobalt Cerulean
42. ePinayCutiePie aka p3Blossom = both accounts are members! whee And she has permission to post a small wishlist on her post template as well as advertise her thread since she's an official affiliate of the thread.
43. Lilsis Charm
44. reetika kakkar
45. QVX
46. xMistressHadesx
47. Katara zk
48. iHeartMercury
49. Mizuki_ZOMG
50. _Estlye_
51. Hazy Mornings (under skipping rules for skipping the Thread Owner!) - membership suspended due to SKIPPING the Thread Owner!!!
52. Oeuf
53. 1213gabby
54. slingslangtang
55. Jirein
56. p3Blossom
57. Reverse Annie
58. 1 Gail 1
59. Strawberry-Fappuccino
60. Carfuffle
61. Apple Amazing
62. The Solarised Night
63. Alice WR Ashdown
64. raynestorm666
65. xHeatherHomicidex
66. Aoki Mie
67. Seannzzy
68. bowiegirls_eye
69. Melanie the Demoness
70. KiKiPowWow
71. kuffy1616
72. Lux Amour
73. Breath of Aria
74. -luhhs kii- = under probation...since she advertised a thread without asking permission 1st...
75. Icy-x-Wind
76. Angelic_Smite
77. Willy OG
78. Lavi_Luka
79. hystericweasel
80. PengiiPop
81. nostalgic-xxx
82. Venari strigas
83. lxl Rin lxl
84. tenshikagamine
85. Artistic Wizard
86. missynae5151
87. Swordster Carol
88. Sakura Kotomi
89. Sunday Politics
90. ALECtomoveit
91. honeybaer14
92. Heather Landis
93. SecretStrength
94. apriltheangel13 (new name of april palmer 13)
95. I3 e a u t i f u l x3
96.TillyTempist
97.Temperance Charge
98. Squirrelette
99. SinfulCookie - new member...welcome!
100. Chakobsa Insult - new member...welcome!
101. kristherandomness - new member...welcome!
102. KitsunePrince491- new member...welcome!
103. Marilyntheripper - new member...welcome!
105. Beheaded Jabberwocky- new member...welcome!
106. starcalf- new member...welcome!
107. Wyldfyr - new member...welcome!

***1. Misguided Pleasures (Used to be Clerica) non-member but a thread regular poster and gift-giver!

Shamisen
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
AFK Scarf

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RESERVED!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shamisen
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
AFK Scarf

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THE THREAD IS OPEN!

LET THE GIFT-GIVING COMMENCE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gifting The Person Above My Post!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shamisen
Spirited 2K11 Collection
Spirited 2K10 Collection
Spirited 2K09 Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
Spirited 2K07 Collection
Frontier Skies Medals
Kimonos
Pins
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands

Peyokon
Light Magic
Dark Omen
Fading Amber
Night Weaver
Literary Luxury
Sunset Siren
Pandaista!
Emerald Dream
Dander
Cherry Blossoms
Gimpi
Fallen Wish
Apprentice Charm
Minthamellax3
AFK Scarf

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Gifting Ami-chan!

Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish
Hermes Moon
Fausto's Bottle
Aquarium Fishes
Gogh Reed
Noel's Gift
Silver Laurels
Ice Prince

7,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
The Pretty and Talented Ribbonetts
Hello! Pleased to meet you!

*Gifts*

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
lili8
The Pretty and Talented Ribbonetts
Hello! Pleased to meet you!

*Gifts*

User Image

Welcome to the thread Lili-san!

Thanks for the gift...

GTPAM!

Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish
Hermes Moon
Fausto's Bottle
Aquarium Fishes
Gogh Reed
Noel's Gift
Silver Laurels
Ice Prince

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Welcome to the Thread Lili8-chan! Hope you will stay and chat and gift with us!!

GTPAM!

My Wishlist
Seracila Pendant
Fausto's Bottle
Fallen Wish
Biancamella x2
Tama's Basket
(In any color)
Spicy Qipao
Sweet Qipao
Earrings
Necklaces
Ribbons
Headbands
Cupcakes
Accessories
All who donate are loved! (and remembered in my profile)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff