Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here you can post your Dragons, Eggs, Uni Creatures, Valenth, GPX+Pokémons and Poképlüshies and so on! ^__^

arrow I will click every pet or egg that is posted in this Topic! ^__^

Please come in, post Pets and click the Pets of others!

P l e a s e click some pets and eggs before you post!

Feel free to chat and bump!

btw: I´m from Germany, so my English is not good... XD

exclaim (23.04.09) More than 10 pages now! (most of them are my own bump-posts... gonk )
exclaim (13.05.09) Thanks to all the people who keep this topic alive! 3nodding
exclaim (29.05.09) I´ll be offline until next wednesday...
exclaim (03.06.09) Back again.^^
exclaim (17.07.09) On vacation for the next four weeks. Maybe online, sometimes.
exclaim (16.08.09) Back again!

These are mine! Please click them! They need your help!

❀ ❀ ❀ My Magi Stream Creatures❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My Dragon Cave Dragons ❀ ❀ ❀

More of my dragons are here: SabakuNoElli's Scroll

❀ ❀ ❀ My Pokémon ❀ ❀ ❀

Have a look at My Profile and add me to your Pal Pad! ^__^

❀ ❀ ❀ My Dragonadopters-Dragons ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My Arvyre-Pets ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My important UniCreatures (There are more in the Wild! ^__^) ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My Valenths ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My Warrior Cats❀ ❀ ❀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀ ❀ ❀ My important adopted Squibys ❀ ❀ ❀

My Squiby-Pets? Go to MY SQUIBY-PROFILE!

❀ ❀ ❀ Pets that don´t need klicks ❀ ❀ ❀

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Active adoptables of my cousine 0kuraiko0 (please click them too!):

0kuraiko0
Hello!!!

I wanted to place my Adoptables in here, too. ^____^
I would be very happy if you would hell them to grow! 3nodding

Dragon Cave

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemons

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UniCreatures

Valenth

Arvyre

Squiby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(See page 10)

YOU REPRESENT EVERYTHING UNHOLY IN THE WORLD.
User Image
    消逝中的存在--
    Main account banned under false accusations ('botting') since Oct. 29, '08. Thanks, Gaia. -_-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image

Questing: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image DC Eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yours are clicked!! ^__^
User Image
    消逝中的存在--
    Main account banned under false accusations ('botting') since Oct. 29, '08. Thanks, Gaia. -_-

Thanks. Clicked yours as well. smile
      User Image

Questing: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image DC Eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you! ^__^
BUMP!!!! heart heart heart
heart BUMP heart

Conservative Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
These are my dragons.
Please click.
I don't want them to die.
Already clicked on all your peoples eggs.
Please click on mine before they die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces