1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1456 1457 1458 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image Welcome, Fellow Dragon Lovers
This is a chat/hangout thread for Dragon Cave users in which we:
    Gather and post your dragons on the first page to collect views and clicks
    Randomly give away uncommon/rare dragons in the thread for users to claim
    Host monthly tektek contests for a chance to win gold
    Have spam-free conversations about anything you want

While we highly encourage you to post your dragons in the thread, please do not spam them
repeatedly on the same page. Please make sure your scroll is set to ACCEPT AID, otherwise
we will not be able to help you. Please refer to our frequently asked questions if you have any
problems (or ask in the thread).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMeet our mascots:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGilam & Butterflies' Wings!

User Image
This topic is (temporarily?) closed.

User Image
Be respectful of others. Do not ignore my advice or the advice of others in the thread.
Please post your dragons that you want added in the thread. I will no longer be checking
the dragons in your signature when updating the first page.
Please post dragons horizontally rather than vertically--It just looks neater.
NO SPAMMING! Spamming includes repeatedly posting your dragons on the same page,
posting adults (since they do not need views/clicks), and quoting other people's dragons.
Do not contact individuals (quoting their posts or PMing them) to ask for clicks.

Disclaimer
New rules can and will be added when needed
We DO have lives outside of Gaia. Please be considerate of that fact.
We CANNOT help you unless you set your dragons to "accept aid."
We do our best, but we cannot 100% guarantee survival (especially if brought to us too late).

User Image
I. Intro, Rules, and Announcements
II. Daycare Clinic
III. Daycare Cots
IV. Dragon Requests
V. Emergency Rooms
VI. FAQ
VII. Contest Entries
VIII. Link to this thread
IX. Daycare Visitors Log
X. Walking Crew Format
XI. Staff List
XII. -Reserved-
XIII. -Reserved-
XIV. -Reserved-
XV. Encyclopedia of Dragons
XVI. Encyclopedia of Dragons (cont'd)
XVII. Breed Specific Action (BSA) Guide
XVIII. Fun Facts
XIX. Links Out

[Intro + Rules + News] | [Daycare Clinic] | [Daycare cots] | [Breeding + Requests] [Emergency Rooms]
[FAQ] | [Contests + Entries] | [Link to this thread] | [Visitor Log] | [Walking Crew Format] | [Links Out]

User Image
Here you will find active scrolls of babies in the Daycare
and the eggs and hatchlings that we've been told about.

Last updated:
Last edited by:

Aldora21
Thread Founder
(Currently on hiatus)

Krad_Hikari
Caretaker for the Clinic
(Currently on hiatus)

Draconic Oni
Clinic Assistant

Kuro Ryuu Hime
Clinic Assistant

LIVVX
Clinic Assistant

[Intro + Rules + News] | [Daycare Clinic] | [Daycare cots] | [Breeding + Requests] [Emergency Rooms]
[FAQ] | [Contests + Entries] | [Link to this thread] | [Visitor Log] | [Walking Crew Format] | [Links Out]

User Image
✖ Breeders ✖
Click on each person to see their scroll.
Click on the User Image to PM them for breeding requests.

Aldora21 User Image

Krad_Hikari User Image

A-ya Halloway -Orginal- User Image

kittenlynn User Image

tishavara User Image

User Image
Are you looking for something specific? Post your request in
the thread and let the breeders/catchers come to you!
To breeders/catchers: Click the PM icon to send the recipient
a message to let them know that their dragon is available!

Krad_Hikari User Image
Neglected

LIVVX User Image
"Krad Hikari" x CB Stripe
Pretty lineaged metallics/stripes/purples
CB Blacks/CB Stripes

Kuro Ryuu Hime User Image
Neglected
Chicken
Cheese
Gold (not tinsel)
Silver
Holly

Draconic Oni User Image
Gold
Swallowtail
Dayglory
Nightglory

Cute little Aqua girl User Image
CB pink
CB white
CB ember
Black Marrow

Kaarii Chan User Image
Silver

Pineananas User Image
Icicle dragon
Neglected
Holly
Alt Black or Black
Chicken
Gold
Silver
Rosebud

Dragon Nursemaid generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

User Image
What is the DragonCave? The DragonCave site is where people can "steal" eggs to grow dragons of their own. You'll often see these eggs in signatures. As your dragon gets more views, your egg cracks, hatches, and then you have a hatchling that gets more views, and becomes an adult dragon. Just register on the site (it's free!) to get a scroll of your own and head to the cave to snag an egg of your very own!

How do I set my scroll to accept aid so that my dragons can be walked by others? From your scroll link on DC, click on the Account Settings link. Check the box next to 'Accept aid from others' to give others permission to post your eggs and hatchlings in order to help them grow. Then click 'Save Account Settings' to make that change effective. If you have your scroll set to accept aid, we'll include your needy draggies in the walking crew!

Can you trade eggs or hatchlings? Yes you can. Magi (orange) dragons have the breed specific ability to teleport eggs and hatchlings (up to four at a time) to another person's scroll. You can access this ability from the dragon's "actions" page, or by going to account > active transfers > selecting a magi from the list to use teleport > selecting the eggs/hatchlings you wish to transfer. Give the recipient the claim link that is generated, and all they have to do is enter their password to claim it! Or, if it's a trade, they will be able to reply with an offer of their own eggs/hatchlings, which you can then choose to accept or deny. Simply enter your password to confirm the trade.

How many clicks does it take to hatch my dragon/make it grow up? Believe it or, you don't need ANY clicks. It is very much possible to have a dragon reach adulthood with no clicks at all! Instead, dragons rely on a ratio of views/unique views (a dragon will start to get sick if the ratio exceeds 15:1). Also note: you can not make your egg hatch (or your hatchling grow up) faster than 3 days and 23 hours.

What is the difference between Views, Unique Views, and Clicks? Views are accumulated every time someone views the actual image of your egg/hatchling/adult. Unique Views are obtained in the same way, except only one unique view is given per egg per person. A "click" occurs when someone clicks on your egg in your signature or wherever you place it, and views the page that contains all of the information about your creature. As with Unique Views, clicks are only given once per person.

Is there some place I can see what the eggs turn into? The first post on page 2 has an Encyclopedia of Dragons for those who are interested. It's currently a work in progress.

User Image
Past entries and winners can be found [here].

User Image
Novemeber theme to be announced
Submit your tektek avatar in the thread for a chance to win $10,000!

Accepting Entries: tba
Voting Period: tba

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45506415_1/]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/24zvddt.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45506415_1/]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/Krad_hikari/DCmini.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Codes can be found [here].

User Image
9.User Image 10.User Image 11.User Image 12.User Image

User Image
Here you will find scrolls of past visitors to the Daycare.

AgentBlackSwan | AkiraxShiki | Alice5130 | Anna Darkice | 19Annie94 | AJ Anestetic | -Alabastrine_Harlequinne- | Alasken - Tank Saionji | Alexia Neculaii | Angel of Fire and Dreams | angelsinthewindow | anime_creator | AnubusStar | AquaFae | Arc Angel Dante | Arc Angel Dante's Wife | arya25 25 25 | Asthedium | Asylvan | Avalai | A-ya Halloway -Orginal- | Ayesac | Basket-O-Jade | Benami Foo | blastbeam2 | blackcat18x | Bloody Rosen Knight | Blueangel6166 | Breenland | Bluedemonwolf | Burn123121 | BurningDragon | Cat Sapphire | Celes__Chere | Cherryb0mb_666 | chibi_wolf41 | Chrono Temptation | II Circe II | codymaggot45 | II Circe II | Combustible-babies | | cowpiofHyrule | Crashing_Time | Crimson Reil | Crimson Stripes | Cruel Crayon | Cute little Aqua girl | Dana Pixie Stix | Dannywolf | DarkBangle | | Darling Little Disaster | Darth Maul96 | Demonic Pleasures | Dcmsmax | DemonAndraous | Demonic2468 | Deviangelic | DGwar | Dolce Lucinda | Draconic Oni | DracoxisDiamond | Dragonish1 | dragonixwave | DragonRose215 | Dragon_Shard123 | Dragon Tamer Akira | Drakonix Riddle | dralou | dsmetal | Ebonleif | Eclipse Kitsune | EienInochi | Elemental by Nature | Elemu | Elizabeth-Whiterose | Elmra Questle | Emamistygirl | Emerlia | emuthesuperhero | Eon Condemned | errdegahr_dalhar | Exorcist of The Damned | f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s | Fenris | flame21211 | Fluffable Kitty | fluorescein | frozenwater14 | furryfox23 | FyoraSilverwolf | Gacko | geri | Ginookaze no Jinn | GinzanKitsune | Glass Crow | Greenace10 | HaoAsakura358 | Hiaaa7 | Hikoa | Hobo Pixi | howl vladimir | icecheetah | icy baby black and blues | IdzunaFox | Ikayly | I live in a stupid world | ill never let you burn | ii Q u e e n P a n d a | iiStalkAzns | Infected Mus | Insanity Princess Hotty | Jeb lily | JusticarsChampagne | justin_usagi1212 | Kagamine_Len_14 | Kage Kaitou | Kaiya Hytoshi | KallenTu | kara45454545 | Kaarii Chan | KatieInTheBox | Kemarue | Kennett is An Angel | Kiki _Rain | Killer_Purple_Froggy | KinchioNin | King-Tornado-Talon | KissMeHappy | kittenlynn | KittenGrey | Kittens_meow | Knitterz | Kokuryuu | Kouensama | Kuro Ryuu Hime | Kyuketsuki Alucard | lLadyLeopardl | Lamiah | Linnchen | littledevils_freakziod | lI Ace of Grace lI | lLadyLeopardl | Lexi Luthor | libby4554 | LIVVX | Little XxAngelxX | Lord Lillith | Louise_loves_you | Loyal Ace | Luci Michelle | Luci Michelle's Friend | Lumi Belle | lunarwolf11 | Lynn Nexus | Lyraleian | Macoroni Fairy | Madame de la Derp | Mage | Magician_of_Faith | Majo Daichi | maylinx0x | Meilin1 | melpy | Metsuru | MewMewShae | Milky Magician | Mintie Freshness | MisMaris | Mistic Angel Gekkou | Mochiccino | Moltensaffire | Mon Belle Cherie | moochypooch | moyshis_revenge | MyNameisCourage | NakeSnakeCobraCobra | Naruto-no-Kitsune | Nature Spirit | NecrosAngel | ninjaboy1989 | Nonverbal Communication | Normal Insanity | noshouting | Obito Of The Leaf | OMGdevil_child | Oracle of Shadow | 0_Orty_0 | OtakuKat | Phail Ninja | Phantroneous | Pheroic | Phoenixspade | Pineananas | Pineananas' Sister | PKMN Trainer Chimmy | Poet of Broken Hearts | Prideful_Ignorance | PrincessLibitina | Princess of the Cosmos | Project Ikara | Puppyloveranimals10000 | Purple Ocean | Queen Awesomolocity | quick_star_blossom | RagingPsyco | Raivis of Riga | Raven_Hollow | Rayxakaru | Raziel Hayner | realvalkor | Reiketsu_Nariseba | Rein Kaji | Renstar Nova | RiannonLee | Rykela | ryustar| Safire Waters | sage the ripper | Salem Kitten | Salvia | Sarcaustic | SatoJuusan | scarlitdancer | seeEmilyplay | Sephiroth-One-Winged-Cat | Serinastar | shawchert | Sheacka | shineyblueumbreon | Silver Dragonette | Silvern Strings | Sir Barton | slayer101a | Snow_Leopard_Anthro | Snumachu | Sofipropp | Sophisticated Spazms | Ski Bum Mynx | Space Pirate Viz | Spiked_Black_Dragon | S p i r i t S p a r k l e | Starlilly | Sui Marius | SwitchNow | Tadashiini | Tado666 | Takagawa Yan | TakaiShinjin | Takorokku | Ten_Mizu_Sera | Terryfairy | TheBlackCatLentheritia | The Flower Seller | The Fox Pimp | The_Gin_Ookami | TheGreatestSage | TheHampster | The Raving Robot | TheUnknownViolaist | The_Werewolf_circe | Tigerstripe_Crayon | tishavara | Tom_Suke | Tooi Ake | Topjetski | Torupo | Trainer Rin | Trina-Bell | 5Tsunade-sama | Twilakam | Twilight_Moon_Racer | unic0rn69 | Unigel | Ultimate_Dragon | V3R71G0 | VampireKetsuki | vballlvr5 | Velour Trousers | VeeOt | Vyolent Obsession | VertigoZero | Vigilia | Vigilia's Friend | Vissa | Vixeona | Wateri_chan | We who have Fallen | Whitecat45 | White Lyger Mistress | Wildfyre Phoenix | Wild Lavender | Wingseagle | Wolffy-Silver | Wolfspeeker | wren152 | Wvyy713_s12starbrad5267 | Wyvern Doll | x98798 | Xlost_envyX | XNekoponX | xo Airi | xqueen Vampirax | x Reeve Tuesti x | x-Rizu-vii-x | xXFalse_TruthXx | XxJordanishcoolioxX | xXKitty-SenpaiXx | xXMCRAngel2107Xx | XxrunswitwolvesxX | xXSoul-SenpaiXx | xXtatakai_ookamiXx | xXX_ichigo_xXx09 | xXx_Notte_Keller_xXx | Yue22 | zananess83 | zenlily | ZioCorvid | ZoMbIeJeHuTy

User Image
This is here for the caretakers to easily copy for creating the walking crew
every day. This is not for posting personal eggs/hatchlings.
Crew Format
~.~.~.~.~.~ Please help these Eggs and Hatchlings live ~.~.~.~.~.~

<insert bbc code for eggs and hatchlings here>

~.~.~.~.~.~ Permission is granted by all Owners funded by the Dragon Cave DayCare Center ~.~.~.~.~.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][size=10][color=steelblue][b]~.~.~.~.~.~ Please help these Eggs and Hatchlings live ~.~.~.~.~.~

<insert bbc code for eggs and hatchlings here>

~.~.~.~.~.~ Permission is granted by all Owners funded by the Dragon Cave DayCare Center ~.~.~.~.~.~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45506415_1/][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/24zvddt.jpg[/img][/url][/b][/color][/size][/align]

User Image
Giveaway format
User Image
Egg Giveaway
Just click on the "claim egg" link and it will automatically
be transferred to your scroll (via magi teleport BSA).

<eggs and claim links go here>

Don't forget that we have a "Requests + Breeders" section.
Just let us know if you're looking for something specific.

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.45506415_1/][img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/Krad_hikari/DCmini.png[/img][/url]
[size=18][color=#8E3C9F]✖[/color][color=#923D9E] [/color][color=#973E9E]E[/color][color=#9C3F9E]g[/color][color=#A1419E]g[/color][color=#A5429E] [/color][color=#AA439D]G[/color][color=#AF459D]i[/color][color=#B4469D]v[/color][color=#B8479D]e[/color][color=#BD499D]a[/color][color=#C24A9C]w[/color][color=#C74B9C]a[/color][color=#CB4D9C]y[/color][color=#D04E9C] [/color][color=#D54F9C]✖[/color][/size][size=11]
Just click on the "claim egg" link and it will automatically
be transferred to your scroll (via magi teleport BSA).

<eggs and claim links go here>

Don't forget that we have a "Requests + Breeders" section.
Just let us know if you're looking for something specific.
[/size]
[/align]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageHi! I'm the mule for the Dragon Cave Daycare Center, so I have a somewhat split
                personality. This account is currently shared by Aldora, Catti, Krad, LIVVX, and
                Kuro Ryuu Hime. You can distinguish us apart when we're on this mule by the font
                color that we're typing with (the color guide is also in my signature in case anyone
                is interested).

User Image
              • Aldora :: black text
              • Krad :: blue text
              • LIVVX :: green text
              • Kuro Ryuu Hime :: red text
              • Retired staff can be found [here]

User ImageUser ImageHello there! This is Aldora here, co-founder of this happy li'l thread. I heart purple, and
                that's why this thread is covered in it! 3nodding I look forward to having fun conversations
                and answering any questions I can. I'm rather busy during the week, so I'm rarely on
                for long, and apologize if I don't get to chitchat with you. Catch me on the weekends,
                and it's an entirely new story! Now enough about me, how are you? xd

User Image Art by Thawney
                (Click to enlarge)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageName: Krad
                Current Location: Northern California
                Loves: Avatar art, Krad (DNAngel), & art of Krad ;P
                I am: Perpetually sleepy and generally grumpy
                Additional Note: Most of the regs know that I have a
                tendency to hop accounts out of boredom, but as a general
                rule all of my accounts will have "Krad" somewhere in the
                name for easy identification.

User ImageUser Image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do
eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim
ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut
aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehe-
nderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui
officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

User ImageUser Image'Ello, I'm Kuro, newest of the Staff. Due to being a High School Senior
                with very little in the way of a social life, I'm usually around all the time
                when I'm not at school even if I'm only lurking. Krad's probably the only
                one who's here more often than me. XD As a warning, I'm not always
                the best with words but I try to be as polite/light-hearted/fun as possible;
                if I sound mean or rude it's either bad phrasing or I'm having one of my
                rare bad days. Other than that, I suppose all I can say is that I love
                dragons, though I guess that should be kinda obvious in this thread!

User Image Username: Draconic Oni
                I'll put some more here later. Introductions are not my thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff