Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Informer 100
SO NOT AGREED IT WOULD SUCK IF IT WERE AN ANIME BCUZ ITS BETTER IF THEY STICK TO SINGING I WOULDNT DARE WATCH IT IF WERE AN ANIME xp

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
GunSstray
Where is Mitsuki and here This is program made for fans. Making an anime will DESTROY its purpose. Ideology

But Seriously Vocaloid fan are getting dumber by the second, next thing you know I'll start throwing legos at them for the sake of killing idiocy. lol

Right here.

Vocaloid is a doujin culture, and there shouldn't be "THE" Vocaloid anime, there should be Vocaloid anime made by many different people if there ever is to be one.

And besides, it would just be Miku stealing the spotlight from the Engloids and stuff. sad

Mega Snowflake

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thought this might interest you guys.

ignoring bitchdere miku and random male self-insert and lack of anything but recycled romance and fanserivce i actually like the art style and the animation is pretty nice, considering it's fanmade.

I agree with majority, vocaloid would be a terrible anime. It'd end up being fan fodder, and probably some sort of harem (bland, geeky, cowardly 'master/vocaloid user', anyone?)

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the songs having/being the inspiration for OVAs, though (Fear Garden, Dark Woods Circus, Servant of Evil/anything by mothy, Just be Friends, if directed right)

5,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay you guys are making me hopeless, and maybe wanna close this topic because of you all are disagreeing about this. :c
As a Vocaloid Fan... I absolutely DISAGREE.

They're much more creative in the hands of fans, making their PVs and Songs.
As it stands, I always thought of Miku as the Japanese equivalent to Gorillaz. In the sense that, they're more of an animated musical sensation, with little shorts, portraying the idols. Similar to Gorilla-Bitez.

But a full-blown anime series? ******** that. Seriously.

Black Rock Shooter? I hate that song, and I hated the OVA. Mostly because, it was JUST a Slice of Life Drama with Metaphors exercised as COMBAT.

There was NOTHING deep about it, other than the fact these other characters were fighting in another world or something as an emotional tie-in. Had nothing to do with the storyline whatsoever. It was just... there. As an insert to make the song seem relevant to the plot.

BRS is garbage.

Gh0r's Partner

Space Hunter

36,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Winter Warrior 50
It would be...interesting. Good? Eh. Maybe.
...I'm sorry, but the awful grammar of your thread title is bothering me. I think you meant to say "Do you agree that vocaloid should be an anime?". I can't take this thread seriously until then...

Other than that, no. I only like 2 vocaloids, and they're not the main ones. So I'd find it really boring.
If it could be a little like K-ON with a less of a serious storyline and more moe scene's,It could work. . .

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I agree that it should be but don't know if it really is one...

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
No, they should remain only as voice systems. The closest things that should ever be done to an anime is the MMD dramas some people make

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
--------------------- ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ---------------------

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Vocaloid should not become an anime, ever. An anime based on a computer program would just bore me to ******** tears... Even though I am a fan of certain voice banks (KAITO and VY2 mainly, though I also like Miki and SeeU), I prefer Vocaloid to remain as a computer program. They already tried making a manga about Miku, which was like a two-bit copy of Chobits that was ******** PAINFUL to read through. Jesus, that was terrible. Terrible doesn't even accurately describe it, but I can't find the right words to express just how bad it was. The very memory of that piece of s**t manga makes me want to puke...

And regardless of the mascots on the boxes (because they only added the moe mascots as a sales pitch), Vocaloid will forever remain looking like this in my eyes and mind.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Prince-Of-All-Bunnies
If it could be a little like K-ON with a less of a serious storyline and more moe scene's,It could work. . .

******** NO.

K-on is bad enough as it was, to make a Vocaloid anime that's like K-on is the worst idea I have ever heard. And "more moe". K-On is the most plotless moeblob series imaginable. And again, that kind of series would give the Vocaloids personalities, which is a big NO.

And there are no such thing as "main Vocaloids". There's just the companies that are rich and willing to plaster their Vocaloids on everything imaginable. Leon and Lola, for example are just as much of a Vocaloid as Miku is. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff