Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.055815768930523 5.6% [ 143 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.042935206869633 4.3% [ 110 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10187353629977 10.2% [ 261 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097580015612802 9.8% [ 250 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061670569867291 6.2% [ 158 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029664324746292 3.0% [ 76 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26736924277908 26.7% [ 685 ]
Total Votes:[ 2562 ]

Speaking of which, I need to call her to let her know I need a refill. Also I wanted to voice my concern about not having a period last month. I get PMS symptoms, but thus far I've had no actual bleeding. I've taken two pregnancy tests, both negative. Mind you, this started right when I started Metformin, so I'm assuming that it's the cause. I also read that not having a period on Lo Loestrin Fe is normal.

I mean, when Andrew and I had sex it was unprotected, but I've been taking my birth control without missing a single day for months beforehand and during his visit. Additionally, the day he left I got my period and had it for about 5-7 days. Soo... Hm, not sure.
I'm hoping I bleed this month just for the sake of normalcy.
If I got that exam I feel like I'd have to shave.
But shaving is not my thing.
I enjoy my hairy puss puss.
It may look like a mess, but it keeps me toasty.

I'm not sure, but I think a lot of guys like it when girls shave? Of course it makes sense,
but I've shaved a few times, and I got so itchy.
Not to mention one time I cut my inner snatch while shaving.

lol

Questionable Explorer

Sleepless Wanderlust
I just want your attention for a bit, that's all.

-x-

I'm really really really terrified of going to the gyno so I can't get on birth control, despite how badly I really want to because of painful menstruation. But the thought alone makes me wanna cry. I can't.

Distinct Noob

I'm skipping practice tonight. I just want to sit in my bed, eat fruit and watch Reign on netflix.
Really couldnt care less how pissed off Peppers will get about it.

I was there at her place when people were messaging her last sunday that they weren't going to be at practice.
She got so pissed off and judged them completely for it.

They know the penalty, I'm well aware of it. You dont need to act like a brat over it.

I'm also crampy ,moody and really not feeling like being around people.
I'm tired of all the drama.
This isn't high school.
Also the pregnancy tests were both taken about a month apart... Woooooo
Hearing people snore pisses me off.
My mom is snoring, and it's quiet, but the more I hear it, the more my anger builds.

What's worse is a crying/screaming baby in public. I get livid the first time I hear a /noise/ from a baby, but when they keep screaming over and over again?

Wealthy Businesswoman

o sister

I'm 20 and never been to a gyno >.<

Wealthy Businesswoman

seems like people have had nothing but bad experiences with the iud gonk

maybe its best i get the needle or something

my worst fear was that it was going to hurt.

Wealthy Businesswoman

UGH my research study is at 2711 words and 12 pages.....and i'm only half way done crying whyy
It's rude to ignore someone.
Especially when you don't tell the person what they did to be treated that way.

Cat

smitten smitten smitten 4laugh
My mom and sister both had bad experiences with the needle.
They ended up bleeding a ton. My mom would have her period every single day, and it would be EXTREMELY heavy.
I honestly really do not ever want children. The idea has never been appealing. In fact, it's horrifying. I've had actual nightmares, multiple times, about getting pregnant/having a child.
I just really don't want one. It's not my cup of tea.
The sad fact is is that people don't respect that.
"You'll change your mind when you get older!!! Your biological clock will start ticking" etc etc etc.
It may, or it may not. Regardless of the "what ifs" what is important is right now, and right now I DO NOT want a child. I do not want one now, I do not want one in my future, and that should be respected.
On top of that, people don't understand that what I have can make it so that I can't conceive and can make it difficult to carry to term.

The lack of respect for a woman's personal choice to not have a child astounds me. I don't think people realize that personal choice is very ******** important, and children are not a life goal for everyone. I also don't think people realize that some women CAN'T conceive, or CAN'T carry to term, even though they may want to. And pushing the idea of having children on a woman in that situation is a very ******** terrible thing to do.

IDK just the normal "UR GONNA HAVE A BABY IT'LL BE GREAT UR ONLY SAYING U DONT WANT ONE BECAUSE UR NOT OLD ENOUGH YET IT'LL HAPPEN LOL" is ******** disrespectful and such a common response. Why would you even ask someone if they want kids? What the ******** do you care if I have a kid or not???
-rantrantrant-
I'm really tired.
Today is boring, and I have nothing to do that interests me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff