Let the love light shine through me. 0.27338915180197 27.3% [ 751 ]
Total Votes:[ 2747 ]

Hilarious Phantom

If I could.
Make a deal with god.
And get him to change our places.

Devoted Friend

I’m an open book with a torn out page.

And you are beautiful like I have never seen.

Dangerous Hunter

The worst part of graveyard is no one's around on my days off. I'm so ******** BORED.

Fluffy Friend

I'm just.. so ******** stupid.

I don't know how to talk to people, so why should I try..?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

l Ouroboros l
The worst part of graveyard weekends is no one's around on my days off. I'm so ******** BORED.

Pawn

why are you STILL making decisions without manager approval again? why do you think you can call the shots? why are you doing things when i already told you NOT to? what purpose does that rack being up there have? you know we will just need that rack again anyway, why go out of your way to move it to a completely different room for literally no reason? you are NOT THE MANAGER. you DID NOT GET THE SUPERVISOR position. you didn't. stop acting as if you have authority, stop ignoring direction. this is so frustrating because you were doing so well and now you're being a shithead.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

˖°˖ ☾☆☽ ˖°˖

daily living is such a chore.

⚝☾⋆⭒˚。⋆

Pawn

oh okay and now you're LYING to other managers about what i said? why the ******** would i say it's OK for it to go there? i literally said no. what part of no sounds like yes?
i'm so done. this is disappointing because you were, like i said, doing so well. Co even said "you need her back there" and at the time I agreed. you were listening to direction and seemed to catch on quick. Now you're being a brat, acting like you own the place. i'm over it. you're not going to just do what you want once i'm gone. i can't wait for CHY to be there at night to make sure stupid s**t like this doesn't happen.

Pawn

like i don't understand the mentality of doing stuff like that. why blatantly ignore the direction you've been given? the choices you are making aren't benefitting anyone except maybe yourself? you're not doing anything that has actually been viewed as beneficial or a great idea. maybe in YOUR mind they are, but you're not thinking about how it affects anyone else or the business. i remember being self centered in my early 20's as well, but. jesus.

Friendly Vampire

I still don't know what I'm wearing to my wedding..

Dangerous Hunter

So I got a letter from my State Representative congratulating me for getting my degree.
Thing is, that was a year ago. My aunt pocketed that mail, opened it and put it in a ziplock bag with a bunch of other s**t and I'm only just finding it today.
Not that surprising, coming from a druggy piece of s**t like her. It's just funny how even when she's trying to make piece right now, you can still find remnants of her being a deplorable, disgusting piece of human garbage laying around. It's definitely all lip service. Especially the phrasing she uses in those 'apologies'. It's all about her, always has and always will be.

I love her son. He's such a cool dude and I'm glad he's my cousin. But I feel like I can't talk to him because if I do I'm going to heavily rip into is druggy, abusive mom at some point and he'd stick up for her and just sour the whole thing. What a ********' mess that tweaker b***h has created.
I don't know why I keep having to put up with this s**t. I want to be freed or to just die already. This isn't living. This is just existing to exist. While surrounded by people that don't give a ********. God damn it.
God. Damn. It.
********. Kill. Me.

Demonic Zealot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out