Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.05547391623806 5.5% [ 151 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.042248346803821 4.2% [ 115 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.099926524614254 10.0% [ 272 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.096620132255694 9.7% [ 263 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061351947097722 6.1% [ 167 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029757531227039 3.0% [ 81 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.27296105804555 27.3% [ 743 ]
Total Votes:[ 2722 ]

I really wanna do the stupid murder mystery thing already but I know the last one literally took FIVE HOURS
but it had been a lot of fun
best £20 spent

Izukkun's Partner

Anxious Kitten

23,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
There are things I just can't admit to anyone. Things I've done that I'm not proud of and want to forget. It's a matter of forgiving myself, I suppose. For not communicating better, for allowing myself to be swept up in the butterflies of new. We've mostly moved past it but i still feel bad about it. But I can never fully admit to anyone just what I did and how badly I messed up. Suffice to say I was shitty and did a shitty thing.

Distrustful Shapeshifter

Over it and out of here.

I shoulda never came back.
******** hate this place.

Going back to my peaceful life alone with my animals. Minding my own business.

Anxious Fatcat

i dont know what could be wrong with me lately. socially, i just suck. i really do. i let myself shut down all the time now in middle of conversations and thats just not how i want to feel.

i know im broken. i can only let myself be broken for now.

i wish i knew what to say. i might be kind of on an autopilot mode. its easier.

Anxious Fatcat

inside, im afraid that i dont actually feel anything. that maybe anything im feeling isnt all that real or isnt real for me at all.

Anxious Fatcat

if i get too into the self hate today, that'd be unhealthy. i cant go off the rails. i just put myself back on them so recently..

Anxious Fatcat

everything is heavy inside. if i take a second to even ask myself how im doing, im always just on the verge of wanting to sob. i wish i wasnt unhappy.
i wish any of my family loved me properly and was willing to help me.
i wish i wasnt always hungry.

ugh.

Anxious Fatcat

im really trying to still be alive. for what specific reasons, im not sure anymore. im not sure what it is im even doing now.

Anxious Fatcat

id tell someone, if i felt i could, that im miserable. vent about what it is, if i knew..what exactly was wrong to make me feel like this. but even if i had someone to just...completely trauma dump on, nothing would change.

nobody can figure out what's wrong for me.

i refuse to turn out like my mother. constantly harassing people and not taking the hint that throwing all your problems at someone isnt okay.

but it also makes me feel like i shouldnt ever speak.

Anxious Fatcat

i dont want to end up being a pain for anyone to hear out.

if i ever become that, any chance i have at my own life with my own sort of people around me in it, would be gone. if i run everyone away, ill have no one.

but sometimes idk how to not run people out of my life. i think everything i do has a weird consequence. i dont know what to do.
i am sad and embarrassed and ashamed i never once thought about it being just as hard for her as it would of been for me to do a scene like that and has opened my eyes that it's prolly been hard on a lot of actors and actresses to do scenes like that
and to think i disliked her for years due to that scene gonk

at the time i seen it i was only 7years old and still trying to grasp what was real and what wasnt when it came to certain things in movies. i knew they used some kind of cake or other food or whatever for the scene to make it look real and the actor didnt actually get hurt but i couldnt get my mind around that the actress is her own person and isnt at all anything like the character she plays

wasnt until i seen her in a movie with a totally different kind of character did i finally like her and have ever since. i am glad i spent more of time where i like her than where i didnt at least

Invisible Lunatic

I am on the ******** struggle bus today.

Anxious Fatcat

im a mess ughhh....this podcast i watch, h3h3....cam leaving the show makes me so ******** sad.

i did not expect to cry..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces