Let the love light shine through me. 0.27276078142278 27.3% [ 740 ]
Total Votes:[ 2713 ]

Sounds like some of you peoples days were crappy sorry to say

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
I always talk myself out of voicing the very thoughts that are too intimate. I know I want to unleash them but I'm unsure of where they belong. I can't seem to make up my mind, I can't seem to get my feelings straight. I thought for sure and was adamant about a few issues and thoughts but now I feel so lost and confused that I feel like I'm horrible for any negative thought or feeling I had before. It's hard to live with what is right or wrong in a world where you're trying to be honest with yourself but later on your honesty upsets even yourself.
Lady Stoneheart
I always talk myself out of voicing the very thoughts that are too intimate. I know I want to unleash them but I'm unsure of where they belong. I can't seem to make up my mind, I can't seem to get my feelings straight. I thought for sure and was adamant about a few issues and thoughts but now I feel so lost and confused that I feel like I'm horrible for any negative thought or feeling I had before. It's hard to live with what is right or wrong in a world where you're trying to be honest with yourself but later on your honesty upsets even yourself.

Loiterer

Yeah, today is not my day.

L: -explaining what happened with her mom-
Me: -apologizes for the fourth time in a row-
Me: I am kidnapping your for a couple weeks so you can get away from it, at least for a little while.
Me: So...
Me: Think happy thoughts?

Ugh. |8
I just don't know what to do or say.

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
That's it. I need my fingers chopped off. I can't stop doing this nasty habit of mine.

RoninYeti's Queen

Well, if that is what makes you happy I guess I shouldn't concern over it.
But I'm pretty sure you are sad all the time...maybe it's for other reasons.
I want to talk to you sincerely and see you from time to time, but apparently that can't happen.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I only wanted to help you, cause I care.
What would make you happy?
If you don't want me around, I understand.
Just tell me.
I don't want to make myself out as a fool.
But I don't want to loose you.
Aeowen Goddess
Well, if that is what makes you happy I guess I shouldn't concern over it.
But I'm pretty sure you are sad all the time...maybe it's for other reasons.
I want to talk to you sincerely and see you from time to time, but apparently that can't happen.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I only wanted to help you, cause I care.
What would make you happy?

If you don't want me around, I understand.
Just tell me.
I don't want to make myself out as a fool.
But I don't want to loose you.
I'm so ******** up in the head...
What is WRONG with me?!

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
I am a two headed monster. One side of me cries out for the love that I should embrace, the memories I should be thankful for, the journey to getting better and being a better person without burning bridges, without festering anger. The other side is vicious and cruel and it's never enough. I'm like a warrior running battlefield to battlefield slashing away at what I feel is just and right because I'm wounded and I want nothing more than to wound anyone else, everyone else.
I keep thinking that as soon as that phone is delivered... "I am going to take it for myself, in order to sell it." The MSRP is just under $600. I could make decent money by taking advantage of the situation that you've put yourself in.

But, no---

I am going to be the bigger man here.

I am going to stay true to my word, and I am going to give it to you as soon as it is delivered. I'll even hold my tongue when I start to feel to the urge to vocalize my scorn for you.

"Here's your shitty phone. Go back to being starving, homeless, and used in shitty California, and ******** yourself. ...Oh, and don't even THINK about coming near me or your mother again. Just live your meaningless life with that disgusting keloided scar as an every day reminder of what a pathetic piece of s**t you are."

I will even hold back from spitting in your face and slamming the door on it!

Don't worry, though--- She won't have the time to get upset about what you've done, after I've taken over your role as her son. It won't be long before she forgets that you even existed.

After that point? You will have nothing.

Your biological father wants absolutely nothing to do with you. Your exes are giggling at you behind your back every time you send them your paychecks. Your "children" are not even composed of your own genetic material. Your "friends" only want you around so that you can act as their personal lending institution. Now, finally, as a result of your shockingly idiotic decisions? The only people that truly cared about you, (the family that has saved you from life-threatening situations, starvation, and extreme poverty at least FOUR times now,) has forsaken you.

You will never learn.

You're an imbecile in denial, but somehow it still amazes me that you simply can NOT grasp the concept of your family NOT BEING AROUND FOREVER to keep making sacrifices in order to bail your miserable two-faced a** out of a bad situation.

Hope you enjoy the agony attributed to dying alone. : )
Lady Stoneheart
I am a two headed monster. One side of me cries out for the love that I should embrace, the memories I should be thankful for, the journey to getting better and being a better person without burning bridges, without festering anger. The other side is vicious and cruel and it's never enough. I'm like a warrior running battlefield to battlefield slashing away at what I feel is just and right because I'm wounded and I want nothing more than to wound anyone else, everyone else.

The Unbreakable Vow's Significant Otter

Fluff Bunny

I don't mind if you're around...
But he does...

I belong to him..
Without him
I am nothing.

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
I often feel guilty because I can't make up my mind and I'm not sure if it's okay or not. I keep trying to remind myself that I'm just human and as a human sometimes we have to face the ugly side to be truer and cleaner in the long run.

Then again, this could all be due to my hypothyroidism and the medication that's trying to balance out my hormones and everything else.

Demonic Survivor

10,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I Am YourBrokenPromise
What is WRONG with me?!

RoninYeti's Queen

Alright then.
If that's how you feel, I hope you can find happiness with him.
I won't bother you anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces