Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.055795677799607 5.6% [ 142 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.043222003929273 4.3% [ 110 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10216110019646 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097838899803536 9.8% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061296660117878 6.1% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029469548133595 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26797642436149 26.8% [ 682 ]
Total Votes:[ 2545 ]

Off to being a brain-dead cashier monkey I go. So ******** sick of having to surpress this s**t and then cry for an hour every ******** day I wake up. It's not like I got hurt even. Why I can't I supress it like I did when I was growing up.....
Great wokee up feeling depressed gonk

Romantic Hunter

Hungry... mer. My stomach feels a little queasy, I'm afraid my acid reflux will send it back up.

Mega Puppy

you're just precious. like i feel like i have to hold onto this so gently for fear of breaking it. i feel like i can talk with you about anything and that we've known each other for so long.
maybe i think about it too much but it's been a long time since I've felt this way.
you work again tonight but get off earlier than usual, fingers crossed, i want to hear your voice tonight.
also i realized your area is really not that safe? at least not on paper but people say the town just over the river from here is dangerous and I've never thought that? i mean we have awhile before we need to seriously think about that so i shouldn't concern myself with it right now.

ughh i'm getting sick i think? hurts to swallow and i feel generally awful this morning. definitely a pajama day over here. for now i should go make breakfast, preferably something with lots of strawberries. and then maybe sleep more. so if one person in this house calls me lazy i'm gonna be like yo did you just travel 2200 miles by bus and have concerts back to back (to back to back)? shush.

Shy Hellraiser

holy s**t what a crazy morning. at least i got the
majority of the work done already. now to sit back
and relax for a little.

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

Geez, you're ******** stupid.
----------
Still sick, but it's really only my nose. All I can do is keep taking medicine and continue on with life.

Mythical Loverboy

dang...

i really need to start working on this

but ugh i have had no motivation

but i really don't want to leave it till last minute

cause then it might not look as nice and just rushed
Well, he left for the trade show. And it's snowing pretty hard out. Guh.

I have computer assignments to get done today as well as math studying. And Phi Theta Kappa sent me another letter. I wanna join, okay?! gonk I really do, I'm just waiting for my $80 to transfer from my bank to my paypal. emo
This week is going to be rough, I'll miss him a lot. But s**t has to get done. In a way it's good he'll be away because I'm going to be busy and I need to study. A LOT. Gonna be spending a good chunk of time at the math tutoring center Monday + Tuesday.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

per_sempre_tua
dang...

i really need to start working on this

but ugh i have had no motivation

but i really don't want to leave it till last minute

cause then it might not look as nice and just rushed
Need to bring to attention the fact that my teacher marked a question wrong that WASN'T wrong. Tutors backed me up on this one. Also need to finish the homework, write out notes and do practice problems, as well as do the practice test.
So today...
Gonna make some lunch, probably the pizza in the freezer. Get the computer assignments out of the way. Somewhere in there do some cardio and then shower. Then spend the rest of my time studying for math. Right now I'm making my way through the book, taking notes and doing the practice problems they provide.
I guess the worst part about love dying out is that you don’t die with it,
you just attend the funeral and visit the grave every time you’re drunk.
you’re always so goddamn drunk.

Phantom

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Probably expected something substantial to be here, didn't you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff