Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm digger, the philanthropist, and if you've come to my GOLDMINE, chances are you've come for GOLD!!!
User Image
1 Post) General Information (How to get gold, rules, & staff)
2 Post) Mikie's Shoppe
3 Post) Union Business
4 Post) Union Member of the Month
5 Post) Lotto's & special events
6 Post) Gifts & thanks
7 Post) Affiliates, Links & links back
User Image
Be the last post on every page and you will get 25 gold, however that will happen only once in every 5 pages, because others need gold too! If you are lucky enough to post two pages in a row the person who posts above you on the second page will get that 25 gold. The other way to get gold is to post the thread an be the lucky recipient of one of digger's union member's donations!!!

User Image

User Image
1) Do not ask for large sums of gold. (Anything over 10g)
2) Do not mass spam, meaning dont post a post that stretches a page horizontally or vertically. (Meaning dont post bump? or spam? over and over again.
3) Do not make quoting towers. You only need the last two quotes to show. Even better last one, this differs on size of the post, most the time no quoting to 1 quote preferred.
4) Do not harass others. A.K.A. No flaming. We know a lot of n00bs or newbies are on Gaia, its not going to end, all we can do is be kind and guide them in the right direction.
5) Especially no harassing Staff members or union helpers.
6) If one of Diggers main staff (Digger Clamshell, Mikie_Grl, Diggers Helper or Diggers Assistant) asks you not to do something do it. They are the head honchos here.
7) Do Not quote 1st post, Only Digger or one of his staff may do so.
cool BE KIND TO OTHERS. Digger cannot stress enough on this one.

There are enough mean people in the world and we dont need anymore on Gaia.
User Image
1) Digger Clamshell - Head honcho, thread owner bosss etc.
2) Mikie_Grl - Co-owner, another headhoncho, Monitor (in thread mod) and rule enforcer.
2) Diggers Helper - Helps in distributing gold, semi head honcho
3) Diggers Assistant - Helps in distributing gold, semi head honcho
4) Diggers Minion - Helps in distributing gold (Digger's Helper's assiastant)
5) Diggers Enforcer - Rule enforcer, Mikie's assistant.
6)Diggers_Devotee - Helps in distributing gold
7)Diggers Worker - Volunteer in time of need- thank you beyond words xd 3nodding wink whee
Ok, well since I'm not runnign this shop anymore, please check out my new mini shop Green Kiwi Corp.
<center>User Image</center>

<center>User Image</center>

......Welcome to "Mikie's Shoppe" This is my little Mini Shop within the goldmine. Here you can buy some plushies of your favorite regulars and founders of the gold mine. Also there are customs just look for the custom section down below. Along with plushies sometime soon other type of object or things may be purchased as time goes on.
User Image
1) No stealing my images. I spent a lot of time making these plushies.
2) The "Sample" is across the image for a reason don’t edit it out"
3) Do not remove my sig from the plushie, this is proof that I Mikie have made it. DO NOT CLAIM YOU DID.
4) Do not redistribute, if you want to buy one for a friend and yourself, that means you need to pay for two.
5) DO NOT direct link, I must stress this. I know photobucket holds a lot but I've lost two accounts to bandwidth exceeding due to direct linking.
6) You may resize the image all you want just don't take anything out of it that should be there.

User Image
Ok, this is unlike most shops because instead of posting your order you MUST PM me. I cannot go through over 50 pages a day searching to see if someone has ordered a plushie. So here are some easy steps on how to order.

1) PM me (Mikie_Grl) your order. In the title line you should say something like "Plushie order" or what plushie you'd like to order.
2) Fallowing after you PM me start a trade for the plushie with the correct amount of gold and what you have ordered. (This is so I can keep track between my shop and just general trades)
3) Once the trade is confirmed by me then yourself again finalizing the trade, YOU MUST PM ME LETTING ME KNOW. This is because I don't have time everyday to check my bank and scann through the lists to see who has paid, and who hasn't. I am also a busy person IRL.
4) Once I receive your PM saying the trade is complete, I will send you your plushie.
5) Once you receive the plushie save the image and host yourself.

<center>Mikie_Grl
User ImageUser Image</center>
User Image
1User Image2User Image3User Image4User Image5User Image
1) Digger Clamshell Regular = 150g
2) Digger Clamshell Bearsuit = 150g
3) Mikie_Grl = 160g
4) Diggers Assistant = 150g
5) Diggers Helper = 150g

6User Image7User Image8User Image

6) Bodacious Medusa = 160g
7) littleweirdout = 170g
cool LowTechGirl = 150g

9User Image
9) 4th Of July Digger = 400g
User Image
CUSTOMS ARE CLOSED, Please don't order.

Ok, yes I do customs sometimes I'm kinda busy so I won’t always be able to make ones. So here are some basic guidelines on how to order and pricing.

How to Order
To order you need to PM me with the request. Within this request you will ask me if I can make a plushies of who ever you want. Along with that you will let me know on what size you would like it to be. There are two different sizes small, and large.(look below for example) Then I will let you know if I'm able to make it or not.

Pricing
Ok, pricing goes like this. The price ranges from 300-600g normally. Most commonly I charge anywhere from 350g-500g. Size has no affect on the pricing most the time. The pricing is decided after I make the plushie. It will be decided by how complex or how much work was put into creating the plushie.

Getting the Finished Product
Ok, once I have finished the plushie I will send you a image of it with "Sample" over it and I will tell you the price of how much you will need to pay to receive the final image. Then you will send a trade with the correct amount of gold to me, and once the trade is completely done, you will need to PM me to let me know. (I'm a busy person I don’t have time to check my bank all though the day to see if trades are complete.) Once I receive the PM I shall send you your final image of the plushie and you will save it and that is that.

Sizes
User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

miss Mikie_Grl? Me too.......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4hhco][img]http://tinyurl.com/6ofja[/img][/URL]
<center> User Image

User Image
littleweirdout
Bodacious Medusa
KAZZ of Hergoth
mashed_potatoes
omanafreak

User Image
spyk
Jahdeia
Haidiki_san
Avalon CareGuard
Lielea
Keitaro Masaya
Miosaki
Justin Vaine
psycho_idiot42
Leamony
Trayz
J.Walker
Ms. Zorra
Ritsuku318
Lord Braska
Jade Fahra
Beanpole
Drajen
xlilsilverangelx
Dark_Dragon_Rider
Dragon Striker

<center>
<center>User Image

This month's member of the month...........LEAMONY for her dedication to the Goldmine!

........so in honor of you. Please accept 1000 gold!
</center>
User Image

So this page is probably never read anymore and I thought that I would enter in a "Special Event"

we are nearing our Goldmine's page 5000 and I will be giving away 5000 gold to the first and last entry on that page...

xd 3nodding blaugh whee wink xp heart
User Image
User Image
Thanks Presca for the banner!
<center>User Image

gonk I'm hungry gonk
<center>User Image

Special thanks from digger for Medusa's generousity once again!!!

Do you enjoy Medusa's company as much as I do?

Visit her/his thread!! Show off your bump!!!

<center>*~§§ Bodacious ^BUMPS^ Ahead §§~*
xd 3nodding blaugh wink whee
<center> 4laugh announcement 4laugh

january 2005:

heart we welcome the help of diggers worker heart
you're doing a great job dw and thanks for joining the crew
we would also like to thank diggers_devotee for working hard to
keep this thread going
heart thanks dd and dw heart

regarding diggers assistant and diggers helper:
because of school for my sis and my job, we are unable to help out. dd and dw will do their best they can to continue sending out the goldstrikes. make sure to thank them when you see them for their hard work and dedication to the thread
heart heart
<center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<center>
You're just posting away and all of a sudden you see this:
Bodacious Medusa
anonymous poster
~post~

User Image
What does that mean?
That means you've just struck
GOLD!
A minimum GoldRush is 1k!
Whats the Max? Only Medusa knows! mrgreen
Hurry to the Bank, there's a Trade waiting for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff