Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
ninja

emotion_awesome
pirate

Hullo Jay! biggrin
Hello. You're looking green today.

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
It's been raining here a lot lately... everything's greening up. wink
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
ninja

emotion_awesome
pirate

Hullo Jay! biggrin

Ah...good to know rain makes people go green!

It's been raining here a lot too... it's sunny and warm today though. I think there's a chance of thundershowers tonight or something, unless the forecast changed again. sweatdrop

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
pirate

Hullo Jay! biggrin

Ah...good to know rain makes people go green!

It's been raining here a lot too... it's sunny and warm today though. I think there's a chance of thundershowers tonight or something, unless the forecast changed again. sweatdrop

Lol! xd

It's actually sunny today for a change, but yeah it's been raining on and off for the last few weeks. It seemed to take forever for the trees to bud out this year and then suddenly BLAM! Just green everywhere. We have ivy growing on our house and it's already covered my windows. It's nice for a little while - it shades the windows and the breeze can still blow through, and I get the bonus of little birds and squirrels hanging out and peeking in the windows. When they get too thick to let the breeze through I'll pull out the screens and trim the vines back.

Today I'm taking a little break from working on my library - I need to get some coarse grit sand paper pads for the sander. The ones I got the other day are too fine and wore out before the board was done. D'oh. Live and learn I guess...

How's things in your neck of the woods?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
The weather has been gross here lately.
Hot or rainy or hot and rainy.
I'm so done with summer stressed

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo

Lol! xd

It's actually sunny today for a change, but yeah it's been raining on and off for the last few weeks. It seemed to take forever for the trees to bud out this year and then suddenly BLAM! Just green everywhere. We have ivy growing on our house and it's already covered my windows. It's nice for a little while - it shades the windows and the breeze can still blow through, and I get the bonus of little birds and squirrels hanging out and peeking in the windows. When they get too thick to let the breeze through I'll pull out the screens and trim the vines back.

Today I'm taking a little break from working on my library - I need to get some coarse grit sand paper pads for the sander. The ones I got the other day are too fine and wore out before the board was done. D'oh. Live and learn I guess...

Sounds like you've been busy.

It's been green here for awhile. Probably mid-May or so everything went green like overnight between the sun & rain.

I've been lazy. sweatdrop
I've been writing... should be working on a cosplay that I want to do (the outfit in my sig) though I have nowhere to where it and I'm too fat sad

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly

Considering the arctic hell of Minnesota in winter, I will gladly tolerate the rain and heat of summer. wink

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
snufflypoo
Dramatica Donnelly

Considering the arctic hell of Minnesota in winter, I will gladly tolerate the rain and heat of summer. wink

I guess that's one way to look at it!

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo

Lol! xd

It's been green here for awhile. Probably mid-May or so everything went green like overnight between the sun & rain.

I've been writing... should be working on a cosplay that I want to do (the outfit in my sig) though I have nowhere to where it and I'm too fat sad

I have indeed! I love it when I have a new project to work on. 3nodding I just hope the urban hillbillies that live down the block from me don't destroy my hard work when I'm done...

Don't be down on yourself for being heavy. If it makes you feel any better, I gained back most of the weight I lost - and I haven't been able to get much bike riding in lately because it's been raining so much.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo

Lol! xd

I have indeed! I love it when I have a new project to work on. 3nodding I just hope the urban hillbillies that live down the block from me don't destroy my hard work when I'm done...

Don't be down on yourself for being heavy. If it makes you feel any better, I gained back most of the weight I lost - and I haven't been able to get much bike riding in lately because it's been raining so much.

Aha! *waggles finger at you *
You're tired of the rain too!
whee

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo

Lol! xd

Aha! *waggles finger at you *
You're tired of the rain too!
whee

Lol, just a little. But the good news is that all of the rain this year has lessened the drought conditions here a little. I prefer the rain because you don't have to shovel it. wink

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo

Lol! xd

I put on 10 to 20 lbs over the winter. I'm afraid to go on the scale. sweatdrop
It was so extremely cold this winter that I didn't want to leave the house unless I had to and it was unseasonably cold until about mid-May.
It seems to rain every couple of days lately. Tuesday was horrible (sun, downpour, sun, downpour), yesterday was nice but I worked all day, today was nice but work again... and right now the sky is getting black and they're calling for thunderstorms again.

I think Friday & Saturday are supposed to be nice... I need to clean & I have dinner plans with friend & family plans on the weekend. Sunday is heavy rain all day...

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shoveling rain would not be fun...

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane

rofl

Sunday looks to be pretty bad here too.
Is it a storm of some kind?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

rofl

Sunday looks to be pretty bad here too.
Is it a storm of some kind?

On Sunday? I think so...I only half pay attention to the weather forecast on the news... sweatdrop
I just know the weather is supposed to be bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff