• Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
sweatdrop
Sorry, I've been rather down lately and just trying not to bring it online...

Been trying to work on writing too.

Aw, ok Jay.
But if you ever wanna talk, you can totally come here =]

Whatcha writing?

xd Depression is depressing...
And I'm frustrated that my weight has been bouncing up and down within like 3 lbs for a month now even though I've been exercising and counting calories. emo I just can't seem to lose weight. I'm not even back down to what I was last winter before I stopped counting calories for a bit.

And I'm writing one of my stories...or more a mix of editing and writing. I started writing it for NaNoWriMo back in '09. It was never finished and I've changed a few things in my story world since then so I'm editing it while I add to it.

I think portion control helps alot.
eat what you want, just tiny bits of it. pirate

kdshjldkshk everything's so expensive on Gaia, i have no idea how to catch up.
Or if i even can. gonk

Well that's what I'm doing. I'm still eating sweets and stuff, just trying to keep it within my daily calorie allotment and doing exercise so I can if it goes over. If I didn't have sweets I'd fail at dieting... when I started last year, I stopped filling my plates at meals and just have been sticking to the serving size on stuff... though if I have a pizza or something, I eat half of it one day and the other half the next instead of sticking with the 1/4 serving size...but that's because I'd still be hungry if I stuck to that and pizza doesn't keep well for 4 days. xd

catch up? How do you catch up? I've given up even checking the prices of things lately. I'm glad I've never bothered to quest...
It just annoys me that a lot of people are like "stop complaining about inflation and just deal with it. 1 bil is the new 1 mil. Get over it. It's easy to make gold now, just work at it."

...no energy/motivation for a shop and I won't vend... people keep telling me to vend, that it's easy...just buy low and sell high... but I can't. I'm someone who likes to give stuff away when I can to questers, or sell things at a discount to people who really wants it. I'd feel horribly guilty charging someone more for something than what I paid for it. Maybe I'm broken... people don't understand why I'd be like that. That it's easy to price stuff up. there's no reason to feel guilty... well that's just me. I'd feel like I was ripping someone off. Like I was being dishonest. I can't do that. If it means I'm poor, so be it.
Someone I know was told "just sell those items that you love that are really expensive then you can buy a bunch of stuff! Or sell the gifts people gave you".... She nor I see the point of selling stuff that's used often just because they're expensive. And neither of us believe in selling gifts....
She was told off by the person to stop complaining she's poor then if she won't sell off her inventory. stressed
I'd personally rather have a large inventory to play around with then 300 bil gold... or one item worth 300 bil. sweatdrop

Galactic Designer

the wolf girl

User ImageUser Image

~Thanks. xD

Yeah, you'd think they would be! xD
RenFest is going on here, too, so I hope I can go before it ends.
~

Galactic Designer

Dramatica Donnelly

User ImageUser Image

~Hopefully Autumn starts catching up with you soon. xD~

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
surprised

Heeey my 10 year gaiaversary is coming up in less than a week!!!
I completely forgot.
I shoulda planned some kinda shindig

Oh well sweatdrop

Tipsy Smoker

Dramatica Donnelly
surprised

I completely forgot.

Oh well sweatdrop

your avi is absolutely gorgeous.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
sweatdrop

Aw, ok Jay.

Whatcha writing?

And I'm frustrated that my weight has been bouncing up and down within like 3 lbs for a month now even though I've been exercising and counting calories. emo I just can't seem to lose weight. I'm not even back down to what I was last winter before I stopped counting calories for a bit.

And I'm writing one of my stories...or more a mix of editing and writing. I started writing it for NaNoWriMo back in '09. It was never finished and I've changed a few things in my story world since then so I'm editing it while I add to it.

Or if i even can. gonk

Well that's what I'm doing. I'm still eating sweets and stuff, just trying to keep it within my daily calorie allotment and doing exercise so I can if it goes over. If I didn't have sweets I'd fail at dieting... when I started last year, I stopped filling my plates at meals and just have been sticking to the serving size on stuff... though if I have a pizza or something, I eat half of it one day and the other half the next instead of sticking with the 1/4 serving size...but that's because I'd still be hungry if I stuck to that and pizza doesn't keep well for 4 days. xd

catch up? How do you catch up? I've given up even checking the prices of things lately. I'm glad I've never bothered to quest...
It just annoys me that a lot of people are like "stop complaining about inflation and just deal with it. 1 bil is the new 1 mil. Get over it. It's easy to make gold now, just work at it."

...no energy/motivation for a shop and I won't vend... people keep telling me to vend, that it's easy...just buy low and sell high... but I can't. I'm someone who likes to give stuff away when I can to questers, or sell things at a discount to people who really wants it. I'd feel horribly guilty charging someone more for something than what I paid for it. Maybe I'm broken... people don't understand why I'd be like that. That it's easy to price stuff up. there's no reason to feel guilty... well that's just me. I'd feel like I was ripping someone off. Like I was being dishonest. I can't do that. If it means I'm poor, so be it.
Someone I know was told "just sell those items that you love that are really expensive then you can buy a bunch of stuff! Or sell the gifts people gave you".... She nor I see the point of selling stuff that's used often just because they're expensive. And neither of us believe in selling gifts....
She was told off by the person to stop complaining she's poor then if she won't sell off her inventory. stressed
I'd personally rather have a large inventory to play around with then 300 bil gold... or one item worth 300 bil. sweatdrop

Wow that's really kind hearted of you. I must admit I have no problem selling higher than I bought, I guess I'm just a crook sweatdrop
but I've never been able to do the whole vending thing, I don't have a head for it.
The few times I've tried I either got stuck with an item that didn't sell or, wound up having to sell it for a very small profit.
I can't believe people are saying its easy to make gold. stressed
it isn't easy at all.
In times past there were things like poll whoring, arena voting and booty grab that would help you catch up to the current economy.
Now its just impossible.
As for selling favourite items and gifts, no.
just no.
Da fuq is even the point of that??
That makes no sense at all whatsoever.

I have been trying to weed out and sell old items (especially gold shop stuff) that I just never seem to wear tho.
Not that that's making much of a dent in my gaia wallet.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
sweatdrop

Aw, ok Jay.

Whatcha writing?

Or if i even can. gonk

Wow that's really kind hearted of you. I must admit I have no problem selling higher than I bought, I guess I'm just a crook sweatdrop
but I've never been able to do the whole vending thing, I don't have a head for it.
The few times I've tried I either got stuck with an item that didn't sell or, wound up having to sell it for a very small profit.
I can't believe people are saying its easy to make gold. stressed
it isn't easy at all.
In times past there were things like poll whoring, arena voting and booty grab that would help you catch up to the current economy.
Now its just impossible.
As for selling favourite items and gifts, no.
just no.
Da fuq is even the point of that??
That makes no sense at all whatsoever.

I have been trying to weed out and sell old items (especially gold shop stuff) that I just never seem to wear tho.
Not that that's making much of a dent in my gaia wallet.

You're not a crook... I'm just weird. Most people have no problem with it. xd
I swear my brain isn't wired right or something

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane

oh horsepockey, you're not weird talk2hand
there's nothing wrong with being nice.

the thing is though, you don't know who's buying your stuff, it might not be some nice gaian who just reallyw ants that item.
it could just be another vendor who's gonna turn around and sell it for even more. burning_eyes

hey does anyone know how to link to a journal??
I've been on here 10 years i can't figure it out sweatdrop
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

the thing is though, you don't know who's buying your stuff, it might not be some nice gaian who just reallyw ants that item.
it could just be another vendor who's gonna turn around and sell it for even more. burning_eyes

You're such a stoop. pirate

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
SinisterR0uge
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

You're such a stoop. pirate

Shut up you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyhoo, i figured it out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Miss Manic!
Dramatica Donnelly
surprised

I completely forgot.

Oh well sweatdrop

your avi is absolutely gorgeous.

Why thank you, dahling

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

I'm been told I'm too nice and too much of a pushover. sweatdrop

And yeah...which is why I don't vend. If I see someone is questing something I have extras of, I'll donate it or offer it at a reduced price... or give it on their birthday.

And I swear the journals are messed up. I've had issues with that too. I end up having to go on another account to get the link since whenever I try to do it with my own account it won't work.
How did you do it?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

And yeah...which is why I don't vend. If I see someone is questing something I have extras of, I'll donate it or offer it at a reduced price... or give it on their birthday.

And I swear the journals are messed up. I've had issues with that too. I end up having to go on another account to get the link since whenever I try to do it with my own account it won't work.
How did you do it?

I right-clicked on the little entry date thingie on the side and clicked "copy link address" (or something similar).
i checked it on my mule to make sure it wouldn't just lead people to their own journals.
It seems to work 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

How did you do it?

I right-clicked on the little entry date thingie on the side and clicked "copy link address" (or something similar).
i checked it on my mule to make sure it wouldn't just lead people to their own journals.
It seems to work 3nodding
Cool. I'll try to remember that. thanks

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yer welcome =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff