• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

well if it keeps raining like it's been here we may need to look into getting a boat. ^^,

*conciders making pirate joke for own amusement*

i've made lots already so feel free too. :3

Yaaay! Although I've forgotten them all now. XD

rolleyes lol h well maybe they will come back to you.

Mostly One Piece jokes anyway. Oh well.

lol.

Bloblike Otaku

Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

lol.

Heehee!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

31,300 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

lol.

Heehee!

so whatcha up to?

Bloblike Otaku

Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

lol.

Heehee!

so whatcha up to?

Whole lotta not much.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves

*poke*

Faith-chan! *glomples*

WOLFIE!
4laugh
how have you been?

I have been good. I's a Patamon right now, if that wasn't obvious.

Lol I thought you looked like a digimon but i couldn't remember the name it has been a looong time since i Watched that show xD

Fashionable Shapeshifter

31,300 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

lol.

Heehee!

so whatcha up to?

Whole lotta not much.

lol same here.

Bloblike Otaku

Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

lol.

Heehee!

so whatcha up to?

Whole lotta not much.

lol same here.

Yaaaaaaay we're similar! XD

Dapper Hunter

Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves

*poke*

Faith-chan! *glomples*

WOLFIE!
4laugh
how have you been?

Lol I thought you looked like a digimon but i couldn't remember the name it has been a looong time since i Watched that show xD

It was kind of a big part of my childhood. I remember a bunch of stuff from it.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves

Faith-chan! *glomples*

WOLFIE!
4laugh
how have you been?

It was kind of a big part of my childhood. I remember a bunch of stuff from it.

The one scene that always stuck in my mind was the one where the girl in pink.. uhmm Trish?
Anyway she slapped the dude who was always being a downer Matt? I think. Anyway I just remember he had the red hand print on his face when he went to the group

Dapper Hunter

Faithet
The one scene that always stuck in my mind was the one where the girl in pink.. uhmm Trish?
Anyway she slapped the dude who was always being a downer Matt? I think. Anyway I just remember he had the red hand print on his face when he went to the group

Mimi was the one in the pink cowgirl outfit, but Matt was the loner, less sociable one. So... you got about half right.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ripplewaves
Faithet

Mimi was the one in the pink cowgirl outfit, but Matt was the loner, less sociable one. So... you got about half right.

whelp I tried xD
That's like the most I remember other than I remember I really liked the movie

Dapper Hunter

Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet

whelp I tried xD

the movie was really good, and it bridged the gap between Adventure and Adventure 2. I personally thought that Tamers and Frontier were actually really good too. Frontier really had the best theme song.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet

whelp I tried xD

the movie was really good, and it bridged the gap between Adventure and Adventure 2. I personally thought that Tamers and Frontier were actually really good too. Frontier really had the best theme song.

I think I stopped after they started turning into the digimon because I thought that was stupid

Dapper Hunter

Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet

whelp I tried xD

I think I stopped after they started turning into the digimon because I thought that was stupid

I liked everything. I was very accepting of the idea, even if it didn't look like digimon when I first saw it.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet
Ripplewaves
Faithet

whelp I tried xD

I liked everything. I was very accepting of the idea, even if it didn't look like digimon when I first saw it.

I just didn't like the change I think... I still don't like change ninja
I was like you don't see Trainers turning into Pokemon xD
I was the same with Yu Gi Oh Gx too though I was like wheres all the Egyptianness ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff