Elementis_Dragon
Ripplewaves
Elementis_Dragon
yes it can.

But you just gotta smile through it! mrgreen
i dunno How gonk

Grab the sides of your mouth and pull them up! blaugh
*trys it. Sides fall back down* didn't work gonk

Hm.... This may be harder than I thought.
gonk gonk

Dapper Hunter

iKyota
Ripplewaves
emotion_kirakira

/wags tail/
So how ish Ripplewaves today?

Pree good. Downloading Firefox so I can do a job application.

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ripplewaves
avarcoe1
Wow, I must have been tired - did you see all my typos? redface redface
Yes, Java and Macs have a bad relationship - in this case she needed a specific plugin that did not come with the update to Java. So she knew she had the right version, but didn't know about the plugin - all to do Physics homework! I never took Physics and this looks rather difficult. More soon wink

Java's old and clunky anyway. I downloaded it to try and use a D&D program on it and it was soooo outdated. I swear Java hasn't changed up their system since 2001. At least not visually.

Yes, and yet it is still the basis for so much visual work...I wonder if it is because of Microsoft or some other reason. Then, honestly, MACs can be a wee bit of a pain with non-MAC programs - I have a MAC laptop from work, but I rarely use it. I do like the iPad, but not so much the iPhone (I'm definitely a Droid girl).

Dapper Hunter

Elementis_Dragon
gonk gonk

Hm.... Lemme think.

Loyal Senshi

Ripplewaves

Oh. Sounds like fun. :3
I only use firefox to organize my inventory on here.
Chrome just lets me move one item at a time, whereas
Firefox I can multi-click items. Haha. xD
Hope the app goes well and you get a response. :3

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Ripplewaves
Elementis_Dragon
gonk gonk

Hm.... Lemme think.
*sniffles*

Dapper Hunter

avarcoe1
Ripplewaves
avarcoe1
Wow, I must have been tired - did you see all my typos? redface redface
Yes, Java and Macs have a bad relationship - in this case she needed a specific plugin that did not come with the update to Java. So she knew she had the right version, but didn't know about the plugin - all to do Physics homework! I never took Physics and this looks rather difficult. More soon wink

Java's old and clunky anyway. I downloaded it to try and use a D&D program on it and it was soooo outdated. I swear Java hasn't changed up their system since 2001. At least not visually.

Yes, and yet it is still the basis for so much visual work...I wonder if it is because of Microsoft or some other reason. Then, honestly, MACs can be a wee bit of a pain with non-MAC programs - I have a MAC laptop from work, but I rarely use it. I do like the iPad, but not so much the iPhone (I'm definitely a Droid girl).

It's the easiest language to code in, as far as I know. So I guess it's a necessary thing. Plus, it's been around so long it's difficult to find anything on the internet that doesn't interact with it in some way.

Dapper Hunter

iKyota
Ripplewaves

Oh. Sounds like fun. :3
I only use firefox to organize my inventory on here.
Chrome just lets me move one item at a time, whereas
Firefox I can multi-click items. Haha. xD
Hope the app goes well and you get a response. :3

Thanks, I'll do my best. 3nodding
A friend of mine told me about the opening, so I'm hoping it goes well.

Loyal Senshi

Ripplewaves

Awesome! Well, best of luck!
I actually got to be going so I can get ready
to go to work. owO;;; I'll catch you later on.
Freedom after twoooooO!

Dapper Hunter

Elementis_Dragon
Ripplewaves
Elementis_Dragon
gonk gonk

Hm.... Lemme think.
*sniffles*

*juggles while riding a unicycle.*

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ripplewaves
It's the easiest language to code in, as far as I know. So I guess it's a necessary thing. Plus, it's been around so long it's difficult to find anything on the internet that doesn't interact with it in some way.

I wish I had taken more computer science classes in college - I like some aspects of computer science but I didn't think I had the aptitude for it...now, I think I might do alright wink

I saw that you are applying for a job. What type?

(Oh, and I'm on the last book, The Return of the King. Good conclusion book - very rewarding for the commitment of reading them all.)

Dapper Hunter

iKyota
Ripplewaves

Awesome! Well, best of luck!
I actually got to be going so I can get ready
to go to work. owO;;; I'll catch you later on.
Freedom after twoooooO!

eek Kay byyyyyyyyyyye!

Dapper Hunter

avarcoe1
Ripplewaves

I wish I had taken more computer science classes in college - I like some aspects of computer science but I didn't think I had the aptitude for it...now, I think I might do alright wink

I saw that you are applying for a job. What type?

(Oh, and I'm on the last book, The Return of the King. Good conclusion book - very rewarding for the commitment of reading them all.)

Computer science isn't too hard, unless you go into html. Html stinks. And don't get me started on binary.
Just a part-time retail position. Something for me to earn some money so I can save up for when I move at the end of the year. SO I can move at the end of the year. Also to support my video game addiction. sweatdrop
Return of the king is probably the best of the trilogy. Has the full culmination of all the character relationship and so many fight scenes.

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ripplewaves

Computer science isn't too hard, unless you go into html. Html stinks. And don't get me started on binary.
Just a part-time retail position. Something for me to earn some money so I can save up for when I move at the end of the year. SO I can move at the end of the year. Also to support my video game addiction. sweatdrop
Return of the king is probably the best of the trilogy. Has the full culmination of all the character relationship and so many fight scenes.

Yay for the part-time - hope it is somewhere that you can get a useful discount but not too useful (I worked at a bank in the Mall, where I was able to then spend money, EVERY day - such a bad idea).

Yes, I am quite happy to finish with this book and I'm very glad I decided to read them all this summer - they've been fun to read.

How is today treating you? I'm hanging out at home as the propane people install a brand new tank for my heating system...it involves a small crane and I am just staying out of the way. Any good plans for Labor Day weekend?

Dapper Hunter

avarcoe1
Ripplewaves

Yay for the part-time - hope it is somewhere that you can get a useful discount but not too useful (I worked at a bank in the Mall, where I was able to then spend money, EVERY day - such a bad idea).

Yes, I am quite happy to finish with this book and I'm very glad I decided to read them all this summer - they've been fun to read.

How is today treating you? I'm hanging out at home as the propane people install a brand new tank for my heating system...it involves a small crane and I am just staying out of the way. Any good plans for Labor Day weekend?

It's a Dollar General. I dunno if there's a discount, but if so I can get my phone service at a discount.

That's for sure. Almost makes me wanna read them again.

Today's pretty good. Didn't sleep as much as I should have last night, but I can up for that tonight. I was gonna go and hang out with a friend for a couple days, but that's about it. I don't make a whole lotta plans most of the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff