Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changing Season bring CK Changes! Guess what's coming and what's coming back!

Coffee With Mira 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
CK Outfitters Revamp 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Fashion Friday 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
New Monthly Activities! 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Fawlen Kawaii generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 121!

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Plaid Pantys
Fawlen Kawaii

Wow, looks like we will have some time together today then!! emotion_hug

BTW, THANK YOU for putting up that "claw machine" link everyday - I LOVE it, and it's such a great thing!

Going out for a smoke, then I'll be back in and do a tinychat 3nodding

Sounds good. Justin got my webcam set up so maybe we can get that thing working. biggrin
No problem about the Claw Machine link. I was thinking maybe you could put in
on the front page in the games section so that anyone that would like to play it
won't have to hunt for it?

Dart Game x2

Fawlen Kawaii generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 71!

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Harley Sinn
Hi guys!
Happy Monday! We had an interesting weekend to say the least. After talking with my husband about getting a dog to replace Yoda who passed away in May we went to the SPCA this weekend and to two different rescue organizations and finally found our dog!
His name is Diesel and he is a Labrador/Pit bull mix. He is 9 months old and is the biggest teddy bear in the world!

Good morning, Harley. So happy for your new adoption.
My hubby and I too, adopted a lab about 6 months ago. He
was 5 months old at the time and yes, they are such good lovable
animals. When we adopted our dog his name was Chill and
I told my hubby that was a stupid name for a dog so I changed
it to Winston and he adjusted it very fast.

I wish you many years of happiness with Diesel.

Dart Game x2

Beloved Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Thanks hun! I am sure that once I get used to both his size (our old dog was 20pds) and the fact that he farts every 5 minutes, we will have many awesome years together! My son, who's 3 1/2, is in love with him and had me bring him to daycare so that the other kids could meet him. I brought Diesel as far as the door and had him sit pretty for all the kids. Needless to say he dwarfs all of them when sitting!

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Harley Sinn
Thanks hun! I am sure that once I get used to both his size (our old dog was 20pds) and the fact that he farts every 5 minutes, we will have many awesome years together! My son, who's 3 1/2, is in love with him and had me bring him to daycare so that the other kids could meet him. I brought Diesel as far as the door and had him sit pretty for all the kids. Needless to say he dwarfs all of them when sitting!

Lol! That sounds adorable. They are very smart dogs, Harley.
If you have time to teach him, he will be a very well trained and smart dog.
I was able to teach Winston many things because my children are grown
and I had available time. You're lucky to get the lab mix. They really
are lovable and protective animals.

Beloved Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I am a stay at home Mom so when my son is at daycare my time will now revolve around my new fur baby! So far all he can do is sit. I have to get some training in with him to get him to do a few more things. He does walk really well on a leash and doesn't pull and constantly looks up at me to make sure we are on the same page. When we walk and there are dogs in the yards we go by he just wants to look at them and then just walks away.
You should have seen him yesterday when we picked him up at the Adoption Fair this animal rescue had, all of the dogs were barking up a storm but not him he was just in his crate back to the door and just sleeping.We had to open his crate to get him to notice that there was something going on!

Clever Kitten

uuuughgghghghghgh this skype thing is so frustrating to me

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Plaid Pantys
uuuughgghghghghgh this skype thing is so frustrating to me

It's okay bby...I will have Justin fix the Tiny Chat when he get home.

Clever Kitten

ANNOUNCEMENT

We will be posting announcements through the guild, regarding new games, contests and information you do NOT want to miss out on! PLEASE make sure you have Guild Announcements turned ON!

SLOT TOURNAMENT

Everyone starts out with 300 tokens and 0 tickets (even if that means putting any extra tokens/tickets in a trade with our Mule to be "held" )

You have all day Saturday to play. Slots only, no cards. You MUST play all 300 tokens.

We will need a screen shot of you in the slot game room BEFORE you start playing, and one when you are out of Tokens!

Do not use your winning tokens to play.

Highest # of tickets at the end wins large prize
Lowest # of tickets at the end wins small prize

Everyone gets to keep their tickets afterwards.
Please send PlaidPantys a PM if you would like to join in this Saturday! All entries MUST be in by Friday!
Any questions, please contact PlaidPantys or Fawlen Kawaii. If you don't have enough tokens, please let us know, as we have extras!

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Harley Sinn
I am a stay at home Mom so when my son is at daycare my time will now revolve around my new fur baby! So far all he can do is sit. I have to get some training in with him to get him to do a few more things. He does walk really well on a leash and doesn't pull and constantly looks up at me to make sure we are on the same page. When we walk and there are dogs in the yards we go by he just wants to look at them and then just walks away.
You should have seen him yesterday when we picked him up at the Adoption Fair this animal rescue had, all of the dogs were barking up a storm but not him he was just in his crate back to the door and just sleeping.We had to open his crate to get him to notice that there was something going on!

Sounds like a good dog. I can tell you from experience with Winston it's good toreward when they do something good. Don't scold when they are bad but show them the right way and then reward them for that. He will learn fast that way. heart heart heart

Clever Kitten

I am so excited for the Slot Tourney!

Also, VOTE FOR MOIRA!

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Plaid Pantys
ANNOUNCEMENT

We will be posting announcements through the guild, regarding new games, contests and information you do NOT want to miss out on! PLEASE make sure you have Guild Announcements turned ON!

SLOT TOURNAMENT

Everyone starts out with 300 tokens and 0 tickets (even if that means putting any extra tokens/tickets in a trade with our Mule to be "held" )

You have all day Saturday to play. Slots only, no cards. You MUST play all 300 tokens.

We will need a screen shot of you in the slot game room BEFORE you start playing, and one when you are out of Tokens!

Please send PlaidPantys a PM if you would like to join in this Saturday! All entries MUST be in by Friday!
Any questions, please contact PlaidPantys or Fawlen Kawaii. If you don't have enough tokens, please let us know, as we have extras!

sounds like fun!
I'm in! 3nodding

daionara's Fav

"Thank You All for the "Get Well and Rest" Wishes!"
emotion_hug

cat_ninja

Feline Lover

Plaid Pantys
ANNOUNCEMENT

SLOT TOURNAMENT

Guild announcements are on and I'm in! ^-^

Clever Kitten

karaSu nekoS

sounds like fun!
I'm in! 3nodding

Kirei Konekos

Guild announcements are on and I'm in! ^-^

YAY!! That's SIX People for the Slot Tourney!!! Oh I'm SO excited! Can't wait to tell Chris!

TomKat_Sky generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 284!

daionara's Fav

"It is going to be a PITA when the DC keeps giving out Tokens before Starting the Slots!"
cat_gonk

cat_ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas