11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rainbowrific Renia
The Solarised Night

User Image

Ah.

Yeah, I think I was watching something at the time so I was half paying attention to that, as well.

I'm pretty excited to see who made the finalists list, although I'm sure I won't be on it.
I wasn't particularly creative with my entry since I was in a rush. My fiance and I were just about to leave and make the 5 hour trip home when the announcement was posted on Facebook.
I was like "Oh, go figure!"
rofl

User Image
User Image
you were still the first one to post an entry though. Mine was decently creative. Back on 17 or something like that
Mine was creative when I posted it... on like... page 3... then like 10 people copied me >.> Mine was still better emotion_awesome

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Good luck everyone :3

Hilarious Genius

Everyone had something creative and they kept trying.
ONCE AGAIN I LUV YOU GUYS.
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hilarious Genius

Plasma Sound
Good luck everyone :3

~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS. ~ emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
EpicFailPwnd
Mine was creative when I posted it... on like... page 3... then like 10 people copied me >.> Mine was still better emotion_awesome
Admittedly, its impossible to keep up and many other people probably didn't realise the answer was said before. The thing I said was said before but not in the same context

Hilarious Genius

The Solarised Night
Rainbowrific Renia
The Solarised Night

User Image

Ah.

Yeah, I think I was watching something at the time so I was half paying attention to that, as well.

I'm pretty excited to see who made the finalists list, although I'm sure I won't be on it.
I wasn't particularly creative with my entry since I was in a rush. My fiance and I were just about to leave and make the 5 hour trip home when the announcement was posted on Facebook.
rofl

User Image
User Image
you were still the first one to post an entry though. Mine was decently creative. Back on 17 or something like that

emotion_brofist I got 1% Cooler. emotion_awesome
emotion_kirakira

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Paopu Roxas
The Solarised Night
Rainbowrific Renia
The Solarised Night

User Image

Ah.

rofl

User Image
User Image

emotion_kirakira
mk?

Hilarious Genius

The Solarised Night
Paopu Roxas
The Solarised Night
Rainbowrific Renia
The Solarised Night

User Image

Ah.

rofl

User Image
User Image

emotion_kirakira
mk?

So how's it going ? 3nodding

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Paopu Roxas
The Solarised Night
Paopu Roxas
The Solarised Night
Rainbowrific Renia
The Solarised Night

User Image

Ah.

rofl

User Image
User Image

emotion_kirakira
mk?

So how's it going ? 3nodding
I'm getting ready for uni

Newbie Noob

It's time for the big announcement xDD

Hilarious Genius

Virgil-One

ALRIGHT!!!!!!
cool heart mrgreen emotion_hug emotion_dowant emotion_brofist emotion_c8 emotion_yatta emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome gaia_kittenstar

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Virgil-One
Excellent and congratulations

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Good luck everyone! With an announcement at whooping 144 pages!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff