Welcome to Gaia! ::

128 days !!!!! O____O

i could only DREAM of having your type of items T__T
Don''t worry you are s...*eyes widen, I fall do floor, behind me stands a man with a pool noodle*
User Image Aleckazam- lol xD It's kinda weird to think that I never once played booty grab or bought gaia cash, I earned all that I have by posting in the forums >.<
User Image OH NOES!!!! gonk If he attacks you with it....eat it! It is a noodle after all!
xXcutesy_chickaxX
User Image Aleckazam- lol xD It's kinda weird to think that I never once played booty grab or bought gaia cash, I earned all that I have by posting in the forums >.<

- HYPER VENTILATES -

your going to give me a heart attack here scream no srsly you got that from FORUM POSTING !!!!??!!!????! O___O
burn the witch! XP. But man that must of took a lot of posting
Aleckazam
xXcutesy_chickaxX

- HYPER VENTILATES -

your going to give me a heart attack here scream no srsly you got that from FORUM POSTING !!!!??!!!????! O___O

User Image No s**t, I really did. :3
So...anyone want to go to a place called candied island? I warn you, its dangerous and risky, but adventure is set free!
Comits Suicide ( x_x)
User Image Actually, I've quested Coco longer than I did Kiki. Kind of ironic.
King- sure! where can I find it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces