Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread subject be made into a guild?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 19 ]
No 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 4 ]
Don't care. 0.39473684210526 39.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

This thread is for Gaia users who have adopted clickable pets, and need clicks to help them survive/grow.

This thread is meant for fun and to help others with their clickables and to get help with yours. If you don't know what clickables are here are examples from Dragcave.net:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clicking on the image of the clickables is like feeding them. The more food, the more they grow. If you post your clickables I will help you out by clicking on them.

Sites to get clickable pets:
(If you have other sites to suggest, put them in your posts and I'll put'em up)

http://www.valenth.com/
Create your own account and get experiments in glass phials to raise in to all sorts of strange, ugly or beautiful pets.

http://dragcave.net/
Create your own scroll (account) and steal or adopt dragon eggs to raise as your own.

http://magistream.com/
Reach into a magical river and pull out an egg to raise into an incredible beast.

http://gpxplus.net/
This site is Global PokedeX Plus. Raise a pokemon from an egg, and try to collect them all. You should know how this goes by now. ^_^

http://www.unicreatures.com/
Collect eggs of breed them to collect and evolve interesting looking pets.

Notice

Clicking on clickables will take you out of Gaia to the home site of the clickables. If you click on a clickable and it takes you to a site that looks like Gaia, BEWARE IT MIGHT BE A SCAM, just close out of the window and do not give out any information.

Rules/Guidelines:

In this thread you are allowed to post your pets, experiments, and/or other clickable creatures. You may talk or bump without clcikables in your post if you don't have any, but please do click on at least a few clickables to see if you find any you may want to get involved in, and just to help out others in this thread.

Please if you have a clickable that requires the clicker to have an account on the same site as the clickable is from state as such. Some people don't like being forced into getting an account to help someone out. I sure you can find people to help you out without being deceitful.

You are only allowed to post other peoples clickables with their permission. Not doing such leads to issues that I would rather not deal with.

NO TROLLING! I will report these people myself if found. If there is a troll (Person using slander, hateful words or just in general causing trouble), please ignore them and report the post.

Please follow the Chatterbox rules and Gaia's ToS.

This is for fun and to help others out with there clickables. Be kind and click.

Failing to follow the rules will cause you to be Blacklisted. Which is something I would rather not do.

PETS

Blacklist:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------

Bump
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vanaleth stuff in my journal, and two pokemon things there too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------

Bump
Please Click? All would be appreciated!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

Clicked! Anyone mind clicking mine?

---
Really, they would!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---
User Image
The_State_Of_Depression
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vanaleth stuff in my journal, and two pokemon things there too.

-------------

Clicked them. Awesome Yin and Yang symbol. biggrin
lunexor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

Clicked! Anyone mind clicking mine?

---
Really, they would!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---
User Image

-------------

Clicked. 3nodding
-------------

Bump
-------------

Bump

---

BUMP

---
Really, they would!

---
User Image
-------------

Bump
-------------

Bump
wahmbulance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click these please.
HELP!
http://dragcave.net/user/wolffang210
click and view the eggs and brezzybay to help them live please mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items