Lets

Hot 0.58306285039835 58.3% [ 1976 ]
Box 0.41693714960165 41.7% [ 1413 ]
Total Votes:[ 3389 ]

Popular Witch

_MisaBluexX
Strobelight Seduction
_MisaBluexX
Hello! I am kind of ready for the holidays but still need to do some shopping for my bf..I just feel like giving gifts randomly yay! lol xD
Hey there! Oh cool. Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you too! Have any big plans for the holidays?
Uhm. Not really. I usually spend Christmas with my Grandparents on the 24th, then Christmas Breakfast and Dinner at home on the 25th, and finally, Shopping on Boxing Day. How about yourself? Any plans?

Shy Genius

1,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
~::[I Love The Way You Tremble]::~

=O~!

~::[When My Fangs Are On Your Neck]::~

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Strobelight Seduction
_MisaBluexX
Strobelight Seduction
_MisaBluexX
Hello! I am kind of ready for the holidays but still need to do some shopping for my bf..I just feel like giving gifts randomly yay! lol xD

Uhm. Not really. I usually spend Christmas with my Grandparents on the 24th, then Christmas Breakfast and Dinner at home on the 25th, and finally, Shopping on Boxing Day. How about yourself? Any plans?

That sounds like fun and a nice time! I usually go to my grandmas or aunts on Christmas eve and spend time with the family and then on Christmas day I go to my moms for dinner and gifts. My bf works Christmas eve so I wait to spend time with him until Christmas day in the afternoon sometime ^^
Thank you, Anon! heart

Interstellar Blob

This looks like a really cool thread!

Hi everyone!

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Hi! I'm here! But Rina probably followed me here..

Interstellar Blob

Ayame Umeko
Hi! I'm here! But Rina probably followed me here..

Hello! Are you new to the thread? I just got here...

Idk if it's very active though

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

_MisaBluexX
Strobelight Seduction
_MisaBluexX
Strobelight Seduction
_MisaBluexX

That sounds like fun and a nice time! I usually go to my grandmas or aunts on Christmas eve and spend time with the family and then on Christmas day I go to my moms for dinner and gifts. My bf works Christmas eve so I wait to spend time with him until Christmas day in the afternoon sometime ^^
Thank you! It usually is. That sounds lovely! That's good. I'm glad that our Christmases are gearing up to be good ones!

Wheezing Zealot

11,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
i wonder how hot it will be on xmas this year, will it hit over 35C this year or not?

Wheezing Zealot

11,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
wow been awhile since i posted here hi all
emotion_yatta Thank you, Anon!

Popular Witch

hoiist
i wonder how hot it will be on xmas this year, will it hit over 35C this year or not?
35 Celsius? Holy Cow! Where do you live? That's if you don't mind me asking. I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm wondering if we'll have a White Christmas or a Green one this year.

Wheezing Zealot

11,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Strobelight Seduction
hoiist
35 Celsius? Holy Cow! Where do you live? That's if you don't mind me asking. I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm wondering if we'll have a White Christmas or a Green one this year.

in the south west corner of australia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces