Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kay Neine

Thats cool, I preffer medium to large dogs. Also the few shibas I know tend to be really skitery, which I preffer dogs which are a lil more confident. But thats just me.
Shibas also have a much shorter life span and have more sicknesses and problems.
But they're cute so im okay.

Shibas do tend to live a few years longer, but I believe that with looking after dogs well life expectancy is pretty general.

Like my last dog is a dog with a average life span of 12 years, max of 14. But she lived to 17.

But generally larger dogs dont live as long, but thats true of larger things compared to smaller things in pretty much any group of living things. Larger bodies wear our faster.

Indeed akitas are prone to several things, but shibas are pretty prone to things as well. Thats a common trait of pure breeds really. (Part of why I like mutts, mutts are healthier in general, but I still love specific breeds).

Prophet

you are doing good

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
daaaamn son

Sparkling Singing

DokiMeowMeow
Ora Serphanta
DokiMeowMeow
Ora Serphanta
Make it rain... on me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just wanted to tell you that your avi is so freaking adorable emotion_kirakira and now im saving up for "Tweed Twee" because that skirt is so freaking adorable emotion_c8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't it?! I initially bought it for the hair mod xD
I can say the same thing with your avie emotion_kirakira Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its all so adorable!
Thank you emotion_bigheart I won the sweater today so I wanted to make something of it razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lucky! I got the rainbow one :3
You styled it really well yum_puddi

Hesitant Phantom

Copic-Kun
Coward-Kun
Copic-Kun
Anyone want to talk? its 3:03 am here and i can't sleep

I find your username quite eye catching
emotion_kirakira
Do you recognize it from the copic markers? emotion_awesome

Pffftha.

Ofcourse....not emotion_awesome

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

iStealConstantly
Kay Neine
iStealConstantly
Kay Neine

I see. If I ever start smoking, I'd probably do those cigarillos. Seems classy enough while affordable.
How did the cigars hold up?
xd
They're alright I guess.
Don't smoke a cigar by yourself or quickly.
That's how people get nicotine poisoning and foam.

Heh, so my gf told me as well.
She smokes those heavy menthol cigs and ******** man, can't stand that.
Yeah, I'd rather die from kidney failure than lung cancer tbh. Though the transplant list probably isn't the greatest for moderate drinkers.
I can live happily without both to be honest.

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

1kaz

Nope just something I wrote up.
Harley Quinn googled it so many cartoon images of her, is it the woman who Tara Strong?

Taras been a voice in batman but i have no idea if she's harley quinn.

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

Coward-Kun

Pffftha.

Ofcourse....not emotion_awesome
They're super expensive but almost worth it crying
Unrelenting Sorrow
M!dori
Unrelenting Sorrow
M!dori

I couldn't care enough for my equips, but I did do it for my zOMG stuff... It was kind of beautiful.
>3>
It was a lot of work though. I also don't have sets of stuff so it doesn't work out as well for me.

I did everything by color. Never arranged my zomg stuff though, I usually sell everything I can
whee

Should I dare ask how much stuff you have?

I haven't even gone past 1 page, but I like color variety~

A handful of my inventory is random event stuff from the events like Halloween or Christmas, I had a whole row of clock eggs for whatever reason at some point, idk.
orz

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
also are you into toyo ghoul then op?

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Kay Neine

Thank youu
I'm curious, how many times do you organize your inventory every year..? sweatdrop

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

I usually try to last til page 10, but I'm feeling pretty sick from the drinking earlier tonight

so I'll be closing shop early and heading to bed

congrats to anyone that got anything

bettter luck next time if you didn't.

Super Consumer

Kay Neine

Well yes, ideally!
I'm just being realistic in light of my current way situation.
In any case, just happy I don't have daddy issues and a crippling debt weighing over me. Just have to chill and hang with good company and I'm set.

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

FUFFTPURR
Kay Neine

Thank youu
I'm curious, how many times do you organize your inventory every year..? sweatdrop
Everytime I get a new item

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

iStealConstantly
Kay Neine

Well yes, ideally!
I'm just being realistic in light of my current way situation.
In any case, just happy I don't have daddy issues and a crippling debt weighing over me. Just have to chill and hang with good company and I'm ********, I know a thing or two about crippling debts.
But imma call it a night tonight man,
it was nice talking to ya,
I'll see ya aroundCB sometimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out