Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lI_DeVoN_II
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

(just in case I disappear for some holiday trips or somethin')

Unacceptable!!!11!!! I miss you and Brain. crying

Married Noob

Menstrual Cramps
lI_DeVoN_II

I got 100% on my assignment, btw. Thanks for your help.

I'm gonna be busy especially now that Maggie is pregnant.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lI_DeVoN_II
Menstrual Cramps
lI_DeVoN_II

I got 100% on my assignment, btw. Thanks for your help.

I'm gonna be busy especially now that Maggie is pregnant.

LOL, you're such a dork.
I wonder if that's how we will see Glenn again, man that's ******** up. emo wahmbulance

Yay, I'm glad I could help! When do you write your actual essay?

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Married Noob

Menstrual Cramps

LOL, you're such a dork.
I wonder if that's how we will see Glenn again, man that's ******** up. emo wahmbulance

I have started this week but isn't due until next week. I hate hate hate hate essay, I hate dentist but I rather get my mouth drilled than have to write another essay again.

So many speculations/theories that Glenn is still alive, but don't fret, I'll take his place and take good care of Maggie and our baby. (Britt is on board so no catfights)

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lI_DeVoN_II
Menstrual Cramps

LOL, you're such a dork.

I have started this week but isn't due until next week. I hate hate hate hate essay, I hate dentist but I rather get my mouth drilled than have to write another essay again.

So many speculations/theories that Glenn is still alive, but don't fret, I'll take his place and take good care of Maggie and our baby. (Britt is on board so no catfights)

I'm glad that Glenn jr has such a loving home then.
He hasn't been in the credits for two weeks now, so I'm not sure. When they killed off other characters they did that as well so we'll see.

Married Noob

Menstrual Cramps

He hasn't been in the credits for two weeks now, so I'm not sure. When they killed off other characters they did that as well so we'll see.

They're doing that to build hype on Glenn's death, I'm guessing. I was actually reading the 'the spoiling dead fans' website about Glenn which I am not going to spoil for you.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lI_DeVoN_II
Menstrual Cramps

They're doing that to build hype on Glenn's death, I'm guessing. I was actually reading the 'the spoiling dead fans' website about Glenn which I am not going to spoil for you.

Well I know his death in the comic is vastly different than his "death" in the show right now.
I just want to know Glenn is safe (for now, lol) did you see they cast Negan and he'll first show up in the season 6 finale?

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Married Noob

Menstrual Cramps

Well I know his death in the comic is vastly different than his "death" in the show right now.
I just want to know Glenn is safe (for now, lol) did you see they cast Negan and he'll first show up in the season 6 finale?

Isn't he the guy from Supernatural? I don't read the comics so I have no idea what his role is.

I'll be right back, gotta get some lunch. I might pop on skype.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lI_DeVoN_II
Menstrual Cramps

Isn't he the guy from Supernatural? I don't read the comics so I have no idea what his role is.

I'll be right back, gotta get some lunch. I might pop on skype.

User Image User Image User Image

You should, I posted a train wreck in the chat. LOL
I'm not sure sure about that, I know he was in Watchmen though!

Shameless Bum

Menstrual Cramps
Cococonuts
Menstrual Cramps
Cococonuts
Menstrual Cramps
Cococonuts
heart

* v *

User Image

Omg anything NPH is #1 in my book. I love this man.

Aside from the fact that he is an amazing actor, I fell in love with his character Barney on HIMYM.

If you can play such a lady's man while in fact being gay, chapeau!
HIMYM wasn't about Ted tbh. It was about Barney. lol

He does an amazing job playing Barney, he really is a versatile actor. His Broadway too is amazing. BARNEY > TED ANY DAY. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING THOUGH.
I haven't seen his broadway work tbh, but I'm sure he nails it.
In Beastly he played a blind man and for that role he ate at a special restaurant where you eat in the dark and get blindfolded or something. Just to add a little experience to his role.

AND YES AND NO.
Of course, I shipped Barney and Robin, and Ted and whatsername again fit together perfectly and she was dead too suddenly (I really believe they should have made a movie out of the final episodes) but the series was about how he was crazy about Robin, really. So if you look at it like that, it does make sense.
Menstrual Cramps

How are you today~ so great to see braintology is alive and kicking!! The other official thread sort of died sweatdrop

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

Shameless Bum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out