• Rally Tyro 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Yes and the other kind of thirsty like stupid horny.

For real? xd I get really sleepy hahaha

Yes on the horny feeling and sleepy. I wish a rando would PM me.

Horny and sleepy? What a predicament

Yeah some people find that sleepy is sexy for some reason.

That could be kind of creepy?

I don't know why maybe it's they are thinking of goth makeup went to sleep eyes? I had I funny insults/comment once. (You look like Snorlax) honestly that didn't offend me because I like that Pokemon.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

I don't know why maybe it's they are thinking of goth makeup went to sleep eyes? I had I funny insults/comment once. (You look like Snorlax) honestly that didn't offend me because I like that Pokemon.

Not to mention is a great for competitive battles

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

I do enjoy competitive battle for Pokemon.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

What's your Pokémon team?  3nodding

Naughty Kitten

25,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

It's been a while since I have build a team right but my team Typhlosion, Ampharos, shiny Gyarados from Lake of Rage, Togetic, any Eeveelution, and Porygon2 oh that's in Gen2.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

It's been a while since I have build a team right but my team Typhlosion, Ampharos, shiny Gyarados from Lake of Rage, Togetic, any Eeveelution, and Porygon2 oh that's in Gen2.

That sounds like an awesome team!

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Well it's not really a competitive play Team it's for main story cuz somebody would expect a Typhlosion to have Thunder Punch to cover the Water Types, Rock Smash to soften up Rock Types and a Porygon2 with Recovery, Zap Cannon, Psychic, and Agility. My Ampharos is projectable for competitive players because the move pool is kind of small in generation two.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Well it's not really a competitive play Team it's for main story cuz somebody would expect a Typhlosion to have Thunder Punch to cover the Water Types, Rock Smash to soften up Rock Types and a Porygon2 with Recovery, Zap Cannon, Psychic, and Agility. My Ampharos is projectable for competitive players because the move pool is kind of small in generation two.

I never played competitive in Gen 2
The most competitive I did was on Battle Tower

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Yeah competitive Gen 2 it's kind of a small community online for some reason.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Have you played in Showdown?

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Yes few times with accurate stats from all my Pokemon are used I don't modify the stats cuz that would be cheating.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

Yes few times with accurate stats from all my Pokemon are used I don't modify the stats cuz that would be cheating.

You could do that?
I always play in random battles

Fluffy Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

You could do that?
I tried random once and I was given a Pikachu with low defense and high-speed.
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf
Victarion_G
H3ll3Fir3W0lf

You could do that?

I tried random once and I was given a Pikachu with low defense and high-speed.

I think it's entertaining to plan a strategy on the go, both trainers without any idea what's gonna happen whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff