Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, awesome. Happy Gaia birthday!
I think we should run a comeption or event of our own to celebrate baronettes 1st birthday ^^

Since its your first birthday we should play loads of childrens games like pass the parcel. You could play it that parcels are posted at random and the person to post next wins the prize. I would supply all prizes. It would be fun!

*goes off to draw a parcel*
le ashke
Thanks <3

Pocky
so how does it feel to be one Gaian year old? XD

Hmmm.. I don't know. I've definitely learned a lot. I look back at some of the things I did and posted when I was a newbie and it makes me laugh xDDD
Alanya
I think we should run a comeption or event of our own to celebrate baronettes 1st birthday ^^

Since its your first birthday we should play loads of childrens games like pass the parcel. You could play it that parcels are posted at random and the person to post next wins the prize. I would supply all prizes. It would be fun!

That sounds like fun.! XD What else could we do.?
Baronette
le ashke
Thanks <3

Pocky
so how does it feel to be one Gaian year old? XD

Hmmm.. I don't know. I've definitely learned a lot. I look back at some of the things I did and posted when I was a newbie and it makes me laugh xDDD
like what? newbies are amusing. so innocent ^^
Baronette
Alanya

That sounds like fun.! XD What else could we do.?
ummmm contests? I dunno whee

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
one more person and I throw some more pics up surprised

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BIRTHDAY BUMP domokun heart
Alanya
I remember I entered an avi contest on the 17th ((St. Patrick's Day)) and lost badly sweatdrop xd Let me see if I can find some actual quotes.

@ Pocky - Yay.! xd
Wagupocky
one more person and I throw some more pics up surprised
omg! I only just saw those heart heart you rock!
Baronette
Alanya
I remember I entered an avi contest on the 17th ((St. Patrick's Day)) and lost badly sweatdrop xd Let me see if I can find some actual quotes.

@ Pocky - Yay.! xd
awww poor baronette. most gaians wouldn't know style if they let their mums dress them xp
Alanya
awww poor baronette. most gaians wouldn't know style if they let their mums dress them xp
Hmm, I guess so. I didn't really look that bad for a newb 3nodding

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
YAY HAPPY FIRST YEAR HERE BARONETTE! ... Azrac taught me SomethinG!.... * does the happy dance*

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BIRTHDAY BUMP domokun heart

YAY KANAMI! You're #3 cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers