Welcome to Gaia! ::

shiny shinyz
of the ocean
Man they are great at ******** themselves up

ikr???
Isn't China like friends with them or something? Or at least on some level of cooperation better than N.K. and the U.S.?

They dun goof'd

Ewui's Fangirl

Warlord

shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
This is why all North Koreans should just die so South Koreans can take their land and just be Korea again. I'll deal with the annoying Kpop fanbase later.

woah buddy calm down there

it's mostly the north korean government officials who are corrupt are the bad ones, the north korean citizens are just as good as the south korean citizens

NAH THEY GOTTA GO TOO, MOST OF EM' ARE TOO STUCK UP IN KIM'S a**~~ heart
don't blame north korea for accusing obama when obama allowed the us to make this movie

Thirteenth Partier

of the ocean
shiny shinyz
of the ocean
Man they are great at ******** themselves up

ikr???
Isn't China like friends with them or something? Or at least on some level of cooperation better than N.K. and the U.S.?

They dun goof'd

LMAO YES THAT IS TRUE!

hahah aha ikr?

Thirteenth Partier

Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
This is why all North Koreans should just die so South Koreans can take their land and just be Korea again. I'll deal with the annoying Kpop fanbase later.

it's mostly the north korean government officials who are corrupt are the bad ones, the north korean citizens are just as good as the south korean citizens

are u serious

Thirteenth Partier

Unicorns Pickle
Kamiko Hinote

Thirteenth Partier

miriku sama
don't blame north korea for accusing obama when obama allowed the us to make this movie

lmfao touche`

Ewui's Fangirl

Warlord

shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote

are u serious

Yes, I'll bring a tank there right now brb. Death to Korea. Souths are okay.
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote

Knock Knock! Who's there, you ask? YOUR COOKING. IT'S A JOKE.

Thirteenth Partier

Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote

are u serious

lmfao you're trolling rofl

Ewui's Fangirl

Warlord

shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote

are u serious

Do I look like I live under a bridge? mad

Geared Spirit

Commander in Chief

shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote
shiny shinyz
Kamiko Hinote

are u serious

This is my Christmas List. Here you go, please look at it. It's not a secret. Share it with everyone. Plaster it on the walls. Tattoo it into your skin. Just kidding. It's already there! Did you know that you sleep very soundly? It's true!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff