Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think they are squishy?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

BANNANA_GIRL
do guys prefer flat chicks or normal size or gigantic size or small size breasts?

I Prefer then to fit the girls body... no one wants a girl that is so skinny she can't hold up her own DD rack... O.o
My input is scaring me.
emilythestrange16
Faeriekelz
DORKiified
MinakoDream
DORKiified
are breasts really THAT squishy? i mean, when i feel mine, it feels kind of hard. and it kinda hurts..but not much. only i dont really know how it feels to be touched by a guy or something. but are they really that squishy? sweatdrop

Hard...Darling if your feeling lumps..You might have Breast Cancer...That's kinda off for your breast to be hard without having any medical problems

omg..i hope i dont..but i think its kindof hard cuz its still growing

you're still young, they will be growing until you're about 18. dont panic. lol
and if they're small, of course they wont be as "squishy" because there's less fat there....yes...they're fat. sacks of fat. *looks down at her own* DAMN THINGS! scream lol

till your 18!?! im almost 16 and they are a D tell me they wont get any bigger >.< im with the other girl, running sown stairs, hurts!

lol, they wont necessarily grow until you're 18...but thats the medical estimate that i've heard, of course, some girls finish "maturing" sooner than others, but i'd say that once you're 18, they wont be getting much bigger unless you gain a lot of weight.
BANNANA_GIRL
do guys prefer flat chicks or normal size or gigantic size or small size breasts?
It doesn't doesn't matter...Not to me at least.....
Otsegox
BANNANA_GIRL

I Prefer then to fit the girls body... no one wants a girl that is so skinny she can't hold up her own DD rack... O.o
My input is scaring me.

lol xp
Faeriekelz
emilythestrange16
Faeriekelz
DORKiified
MinakoDream
DORKiified
are breasts really THAT squishy? i mean, when i feel mine, it feels kind of hard. and it kinda hurts..but not much. only i dont really know how it feels to be touched by a guy or something. but are they really that squishy? sweatdrop

Hard...Darling if your feeling lumps..You might have Breast Cancer...That's kinda off for your breast to be hard without having any medical problems

and if they're small, of course they wont be as "squishy" because there's less fat there....yes...they're fat. sacks of fat. *looks down at her own* DAMN THINGS! scream lol

till your 18!?! im almost 16 and they are a D tell me they wont get any bigger >.< im with the other girl, running sown stairs, hurts!

lol, they wont necessarily grow until you're 18...but thats the medical estimate that i've heard, of course, some girls finish "maturing" sooner than others, but i'd say that once you're 18, they wont be getting much bigger unless you gain a lot of weight.

Or get pregnant... O.o
DORKiified
Zeon
Are you a man?

if your talkin 2 meh, no im a women

Then are you a very muscular woman?
emilythestrange16

I'm the opposite way - eighteen is too soon, they won't get big enough! xd

And yes, they are squishy. 3nodding
<center>*Pokes boobs* They're squishy! surprised
Zeon
DORKiified
Zeon
Are you a man?

if your talkin 2 meh, no im a women

Then are you a very muscular woman?

haha no! whee im just a girl, well, not LITTLE girl, but young teenager
Otsegox
Faeriekelz
emilythestrange16
Faeriekelz
DORKiified
MinakoDream
DORKiified

Or get pregnant... O.o

well I dont plan on gaining weight or getting pregnant.. lol thanks.. by the way, everyone is saying they are just fat, why does it build up there more than in other places? I dont understand
altho, im not saying its HARD AND LUMPY im just saying its yenow, kindof hardish, lol around the breast? lol xp
erm... alright ^ ^ well, i think my girl friends breasts are soft... sweatdrop i mean... not to sound perverted, even if i sorta am. i just saying ^ ^ it is like... just made up of fat and so yea, course it is squishy ^ ^ and it really nice to touch and lay on. ninja but i like smaller breasts then big breasts
sweatdrop Bump... I think...
emilythestrange16
Otsegox
Faeriekelz
emilythestrange16
Faeriekelz
DORKiified
MinakoDream
DORKiified

Or get pregnant... O.o

well I dont plan on gaining weight or getting pregnant.. lol thanks.. by the way, everyone is saying they are just fat, why does it build up there more than in other places? I dont understand

They're aren't just fat, They're mainly glands...
DORKiified
altho, im not saying its HARD AND LUMPY im just saying its yenow, kindof hardish, lol around the breast? lol xp

Try "firm." Sounds better. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces