Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Senator Armstrong
Bogotanian
Prince Ikari
Well if she actually did commit suicide then I am quite surprised. She never came across as the kind of person who would take their own life. But I guess that what is done is done. I have no positive words for her honestly. She had an intense dislike for me and people like me. So that is one less hater of mine in the world as far as I am concerned. Of course this could just be one huge prank too. I have no clue.

She's trolling. They also trolled on their other account and said they had been trolling the whole time

Is it trolling when people only think you're kind of weird?

Trolling? Or dedication?

Conservative Victory

AliKat1988

Bogotanian

Thank you for letting me know.
GunsmithKitten
Like I said, jsut a few for the road.

You're a complete d**k.

Glad you're okay.

AliKat1988
Raptor Mechanic
Holy ******** shiiiit. How crazy are people on Gaia?
Well no one made a thread about it but it is quite possible Tererun OD'd. Tererun often did a lot of drugs, was always trolling and disappeared suddenly. Gaia does not do IP bans so it makes most sense that was what happened.

Really? What that conjecture, or just something that someone had noticed?

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Brothern
GunsmithKitten

You're a complete d**k.

Glad you're okay.

AliKat1988
Raptor Mechanic
Holy ******** shiiiit. How crazy are people on Gaia?
Well no one made a thread about it but it is quite possible Tererun OD'd. Tererun often did a lot of drugs, was always trolling and disappeared suddenly. Gaia does not do IP bans so it makes most sense that was what happened.

Really? What that conjecture, or just something that someone had noticed?
Well Tererun admitted to doing a ton of drugs and was just suddenly absent after being such a dedicated reoffending troll, so the absence is left otherwise unexplained. Overdose seems most probable

Bashful Businesswoman

Lambs and Lions
If I have learned anything from feminism it is that you must 100% believe any story a woman, that calls herself a victim, tells you. All of you questioning if this is true are misogynists. Victimized women never lie for attention, revenge or personal gain.

rolleyes
Seriously, this thread has nothing to do with feminism or women's rights.
Go take your weird hate bonner somewhere else.
This Is NoMercy
Lambs and Lions
If I have learned anything from feminism it is that you must 100% believe any story a woman, that calls herself a victim, tells you. All of you questioning if this is true are misogynists. Victimized women never lie for attention, revenge or personal gain.

rolleyes

A hate bonnet?
Senator Armstrong
This Is NoMercy
Lambs and Lions

rolleyes

A hate bonnet?

Hmm, I would guess "boner."
Yoshpet
Annata Cannata
Wait- WHAT? Whats going on around here?

GSK uses mule accounts to announce that she has killed herself. A few hours later she makes a thread revealing it's a cheap hoax done in bad taste, that she, Smithnikov, and Swordmaiden-Monica are all troll accounts, and that she's apparently done here and leaving.

Good riddance, I say.

Where's the reveal thread?
i wonder if all her accounts got banned or just that one or what
Plata Plomo y Sangre
Yoshpet
Annata Cannata
Wait- WHAT? Whats going on around here?

GSK uses mule accounts to announce that she has killed herself. A few hours later she makes a thread revealing it's a cheap hoax done in bad taste, that she, Smithnikov, and Swordmaiden-Monica are all troll accounts, and that she's apparently done here and leaving.

Good riddance, I say.

Where's the reveal thread?

must have just been deleted
This Is NoMercy
Lambs and Lions

rolleyes

lol
GunsmithKitten
CuAnnan
GunsmithKitten
CuAnnan
Kaptain K Rool
Aww man, now we only get ta' celebrate her jus' not bein' on gaia anymore. That ain't as much fun

You don't even get that.
The attention junkie's back in her other thread.

You'll be back within the year. Because you have nothing else.

Not really. My free time isn't what it used to be. Also, as I said, only so many times you can watch libtards thrash when right wingers apply even a bit of pressure to them.

I can remember on more than one occasion b***h-slapping you and other right wingers in the same thread three stooge styles, so that's out.
Mister George Kapland
Guys, Guys. What If GSK was right about people out to get her, she really did commit suicide, and now the people who were out to get her hijacked her account and are doing one last ditch hurrah.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces