Welcome to Gaia! ::

i got to admit i enjoy playing games with females. so hot lol. SharCC_6 is my psn. add me. i play shooters and im up for any new games that may catch my interest. cool

Fashionable Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
,,,, Sad just go to PSN home there all there pretty much

Sweetheart

SharCC_6
i got to admit i enjoy playing games with females. so hot lol. SharCC_6 is my psn. add me. i play shooters and im up for any new games that may catch my interest. cool

lol

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is a troll post, right... right?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't think any girl with common sense actively playing a PS3 would have interest for someone like you... And if you're looking for the "oh my gosh look at me I eatz my controller while wearing nothing but a shirt and panty teehee" types, Gaia isn't really the place to find those either... Try Failbook... cat_neutral
This is why you don't leave up your browser and let your friends use your PC.
You should come play Disgaea 3 and/or 4 with me

Shy Member

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm not a girl but I'll talk dirty to you if you want.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Aproxi
I'm not a girl but I'll talk dirty to you if you want.

Loiterer

omg call of duty 7 is my favorite game on gameboy

Fashionable Raider

Hey, OP. Most men would think it's hotter to meet women in REAL life. You should try it sometime.
MugenZ
Hey, OP. Most men would think it's hotter to meet women in REAL life. You should try it sometime.

Tell me more about this...Real life.

Fashionable Raider

Zane Heocho
MugenZ

Oh man. Real life is amazing. It's all motion control and it's vastly multiplayer. The graphics are amazing, and the world so big and open. It's like you can go anywhere and do anything. You can even make money by playing certain games that can consume about 6-9 hours of your free time. You can use the money to customize your character by buying new clothes, hairstyles, piercings, or you can use the money to buy new activities, such as biking, skating, or new appliances for your house. That's not all, Real Life even has its own games in it. eek The games you pick costs money, yes, but you can enjoy playing your games you've bought in Real Life. The best part is, Real Life is completely free. eek Try it today biggrin .
MugenZ
Zane Heocho
MugenZ

Oh man. Real life is amazing. It's all motion control and it's vastly multiplayer. The graphics are amazing, and the world so big and open. It's like you can go anywhere and do anything. You can even make money by playing certain games that can consume about 6-9 hours of your free time. You can use the money to customize your character by buying new clothes, hairstyles, piercings, or you can use the money to buy new activities, such as biking, skating, or new appliances for your house. That's not all, Real Life even has its own games in it. eek The games you pick costs money, yes, but you can enjoy playing your games you've bought in Real Life. The best part is, Real Life is completely free. eek Try it today biggrin .

This sounds absolutely incredible. I can't wait to start up a guild and tackle those difficult dungeons.
What's the end game like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces