Welcome to Gaia! ::

H3LLZ
animanian
H3LLZ
animanian
You must watch Ano Hana...
It's so frickin sad, but it's one of the greatest amines I've ever watched...

Ah s**t. I love when things get emotional. I'll definitely look into it.

You should check out Usagi Drop. Its about this guy who's grandfather has a kid and then dies six years after. The guy's family doesn't like the kid because she bring's shame to the family due to her dad being the old a** dead grandfather. The main guy feels bad for the kid so he takes her in and becomes her father figure. The show gets so heavy at times...

here's a torrent if you are inclined
http://doki.co/category/usagi-drop/

Oh I've watched the anime, read the manga, and also watched the movie of usagi drop smile
I love the story heart

My *****. I think i might read the manga now, that i finished the show. It was sooooo gooood. The anime reminded me of the Yotsuba manga with a little more depth.

Lol you should sooo read the manga whee

Gawker

perfukt
Darker than black
Samurai deeper kyo
Needless
Gintama
Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Panic..
GetBackers
.. thats all i can think of..

I looked those up. 5 star suggestions my *****.

VacantRush's Husband

Aged Bunny

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
demon king daimao
soul eater
ikki tousen
astorotte's toy
steel angel karumi
good luck ninomiya kun
chobbits

I love them all!!!

edit: if you're into ecchi, these are all must see animes, with demon king daimao and ikki tousen being the best

Gawker

DJ Ditzy
demon king daimao
soul eater
ikki tousen
astorotte's toy
steel angel karumi
good luck ninomiya kun
chobbits

I love them all!!!

edit: if you're into ecchi, these are all must see animes, with demon king daimao and ikki tousen being the best

Ecchi is cool, but when it becomes to ingrained in the show with not enough plot to back it up (see DearS), i loose interest. However ikki Tousen, looks pretty cool. As do your other suggestions. thanks man.

VacantRush's Husband

Aged Bunny

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
H3LLZ
DJ Ditzy
demon king daimao
soul eater
ikki tousen
astorotte's toy
steel angel karumi
good luck ninomiya kun
chobbits

I love them all!!!

Ecchi is cool, but when it becomes to ingrained in the show with not enough plot to back it up (see DearS), i loose interest. However ikki Tousen, looks pretty cool. As do your other suggestions. thanks man.
no problem, yea I'm a big fan of ecchi, but it has to have a good plot with it. everything I listed is pretty easy to get sucked into and the pantyshots and boobs simply make it better lol. you'll probably love ikki tousen if you're into hot anime girls that can kick some serious a**, same goes for steel angel karumi, those girls are pretty much indestructibly and kick a**, and it has a master/slave theme going for it as well if you're into that. and a couple of them are about succubus/human love which I had a thing for as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff