< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate

Dont understand what you mean about the 10mil being slow i understand that gaining gold is slow. lol ^_^

my thread, 10,000,000 pages. it's the slowest of the big threads cause of all the random stuff in the CB pulling people away. ._. domokun stargate

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Its a lil lonely in here tonight where is everyone.....

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
2sarahgate
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate

Dont understand what you mean about the 10mil being slow i understand that gaining gold is slow. lol ^_^

my thread, 10,000,000 pages. it's the slowest of the big threads cause of all the random stuff in the CB pulling people away. ._. domokun stargate

oh yea i know that feeling lol

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate

i'm leaving now. domokun stargate

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150
Congratulations to you both c: I could.. make art for you both if that'll be okay ^^

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
2sarahgate
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate

i'm leaving now. domokun stargate

alright sarah night. have a good rest

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Riixke
Congratulations to you both c: I could.. make art for you both if that'll be okay ^^

Rixxie your More then Delighted to make Art for us. glad to have you back into this event since the last one. pass the thread to everyone you know cause i wanna make this as big as possible

Hardened Lover

Congrats and good luck! biggrin

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150
TokerkingNEW
Riixke

Rixxie your More then Delighted to make Art for us. glad to have you back into this event since the last one. pass the thread to everyone you know cause i wanna make this as big as possible

I just like to help people out c: and i have the thread in my meebo status, so if people care, they may take a look around and try to win your contests, but bring attention to your thread. I'll get started on your art after this one request~ I'll attempt a digital art with Vocaloid's famous: Magnet pose as the base c:

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
RoseRoyal
Congrats and good luck! biggrin

Why thank you ^_^ stay around show some <3 and pass this thread around if possible. chatting everything fine and awesome participate in the "Page Contest"

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Riixke
TokerkingNEW
Riixke

I just like to help people out c: and i have the thread in my meebo status, so if people care, they may take a look around and try to win your contests, but bring attention to your thread. I'll get started on your art after this one request~ I'll attempt a digital art with Vocaloid's famous: Magnet pose as the base c:

im trying to bring attention to the thread, posting like crazy and trying to talk with others lol

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150
TokerkingNEW
Riixke
TokerkingNEW
Riixke

im trying to bring attention to the thread, posting like crazy and trying to talk with others lol

best way to go about getting help c:

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TokerkingNEW

Good luck to the both of you. Threads like this are really one great way to raise funds for your quest. But at the same time, it's really hard to maintain one.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Riixke
TokerkingNEW
Riixke
TokerkingNEW
Riixke

best way to go about getting help c:

lol ^_^, so other then that how you been?

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
floralsnow
TokerkingNEW

Good luck to the both of you. Threads like this are really one great way to raise funds for your quest. But at the same time, it's really hard to maintain one.

yea i know that, still trying to maintain like 12 other threads that im never even noticed in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff