Great 0.25934579439252 25.9% [ 111 ]
Good 0.20093457943925 20.1% [ 86 ]
Okay 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 124 ]
Poll 0.25 25.0% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 428 ]

Spidargate
Spidargate
Spidargate
*rings up to gatemansgc's ha'tak and pilots my death glider back down* domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: who doesn't?

portal rules.
domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: suki! i know. i think konda was hacked again. he would NEVER request his thread to be closed. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: yay! more supporters! domokun stargate
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallala ssssssssssssssooooooooooo bored!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalala need cash lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala sssssoooooo pissed off lalalalalallalalalalalalalalalala ssssooooo sad lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
stargate bump!!!!!!!: hold off on 1sonicgate for a bit. she needs to finish the third window order first. domokun stargate
smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile
Roxas, reporting in for duty. *Nods at Suki* LAMESAUCE.... crying ...all those others bumps...GONE...in flames crying
One more person....

Sending....
Sending....

Done!

All the regulars that I got from the account 10MillionPages have been sent a PM...
People in White
People in White
People in White
People in White
stargate bump!!!!!!!: 5 posts. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

Shy Sweetheart

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Spidargate
stargate bump!!!!!!!: hold off on 1sonicgate for a bit. she needs to finish the third window order first. domokun stargate
Will do. I will stay on as much as I can. >.<. I am going soon, but I shall keep at it till I do leave. Getting Shihori in here too
Ahh I didn't post since I was busy logging Shihori in X.x..
*gets into the white van and drives away* domokun stargate

Shy Sweetheart

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*Subscribes to thread* I am not going to loose it this time around
I wanna stab whoever made Konda lock 10milpages...
*Stumbles in* Boom, I am here!
sad How could they kill that thread? It was the first thread on Gaia that I frequented and actually spoke to people!

HEY YOU GUYS!

...bump
heart
Spidargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: it was the best thread in gaia, even when it was full of bots. domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff