Great 0.26036866359447 26.0% [ 113 ]
Good 0.20276497695853 20.3% [ 88 ]
Okay 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 126 ]
Poll 0.24654377880184 24.7% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 434 ]

Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
I have enjoyed my drinking, i will assure that i know my limit, I like that warm fuzzyness, I hate it when I go to a party an hour after its started and people are already passed out or getting sick, it very very sad, a waste of booze.

I be a scotch drinker, my favorite bottle is around 107 $ now, i do not drink it i wet my tongue and enjoy.

but i do get drunk, i'am a cheep drunk, my head was buzzin after 2 beers last night is was great.

leave more beer for tonight ^0^

Lol i'm yet to know my limit. Any way glad ya have fun at the bar, just be careful there are some unhonerable guys out there. Which i'd like to note that taking advantage of some one is pretty much the worst thing a guy can do.

I do not drink at bars, i go dancing at clubs, but drinking at bars i'm too dam cheep to spend that kind of money, you will understand if you have never experienced.

I have my own place, and very nice speakers, and I prefer a smaller crowd when i drink.

Yeah thats true, i wouldnt drink in a bar too many people that could see me act like an idiot if i got too drunk.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pennaventus
ello sora...gate rofl

I went to the old thread and was wondering what happened, why he would shut it down when we were making such a good pace.

so the man got hack eh?......sad crying

thank you bump for sending me a link to the new

although i guess i'm helping you out...... 4laugh
sora125
sora125
sora125
ninja bump!!!!!!!: every time i send you a pm with Spidargate, silver, i am wasting the time that you need to send those messages. just be careful not to be refreshing too much if you get the "can't send so soon" message. domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: *exits* domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: hey penna! hey dawnee! first post update! domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: his friend messed up his account. domokun stargate
Love to bump!

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
I have enjoyed my drinking, i will assure that i know my limit, I like that warm fuzzyness, I hate it when I go to a party an hour after its started and people are already passed out or getting sick, it very very sad, a waste of booze.

I be a scotch drinker, my favorite bottle is around 107 $ now, i do not drink it i wet my tongue and enjoy.

but i do get drunk, i'am a cheep drunk, my head was buzzin after 2 beers last night is was great.

Lol i'm yet to know my limit. Any way glad ya have fun at the bar, just be careful there are some unhonerable guys out there. Which i'd like to note that taking advantage of some one is pretty much the worst thing a guy can do.

I do not drink at bars, i go dancing at clubs, but drinking at bars i'm too dam cheep to spend that kind of money, you will understand if you have never experienced.

I have my own place, and very nice speakers, and I prefer a smaller crowd when i drink.

Yeah thats true, i wouldnt drink in a bar too many people that could see me act like an idiot if i got too drunk.

its not the people, its what they charge for booze gonk never go to a bar to drink, have a drink or to if you want but bleh, when you can buy a bottle of something for 30$ or go to a bar and pay 10$ for a ounce, its sad, and then you should tip your bar keep scream

I went to the bar with 5 people for saw the tab at 600$ at one point and we weren't done yet.

bosses tab lol, heart our staff party

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
angelofpoop
Love to bump!

I quite love your name

lol
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

its not the people, its what they charge for booze gonk never go to a bar to drink, have a drink or to if you want but bleh, when you can buy a bottle of something for 30$ or go to a bar and pay 10$ for a ounce, its sad, and then you should tip your bar keep scream

I went to the bar with 5 people for saw the tab at 600$ at one point and we weren't done yet.

bosses tab lol, heart our staff party

Well thats true but it also depends on where your at bars in larger towns and such charge more. But there are several reasons i wouldnt drink in bars.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't go out to clubs anymore

I have to beat men off with sticks

and the bouncers wont let me bring my stick in sweatdrop

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
ya list list list

just curious prince what do you like to drink?
bump the page
sora125

ninja bump!!!!!!!: it's funny. i hate alcohol, i am 17, and i work at a liquor store. domokun stargate

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
hehe smaller places don't charge less

they just water down your booze more

arrr alcohol abuse alcohol abuse get duff man
Yui returned to spread love!!

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
sora125
sora125

ninja bump!!!!!!!: it's funny. i hate alcohol, i am 17, and i work at a liquor store. domokun stargate

were are you that you can work in a liquor store at 17 @_0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces