• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
purrfectly yours
Cat Sapphire
purrfectly yours
Cat Sapphire
purrfectly yours

dolphin mania was awesome.

Oh,my so much fun! In those days Gaia actually cared about the MP, though I was sad to see it taken down!

so much change over the years. I liked dolphinmania for it added according to what was in tank and your join date with them so tanks easy to get to.

Things have gotten so messed up, haven't they. It was simpler then and more exciting.

still the people who want tanks remain pretty good to one another, if they are online that is.

Very true! The Aquarium community is wonderful. One of the main reasons I've stuck around. So many good friends!

Animal Lover

Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2

You don't make much gold from tanks anymore. The good days are gone....

Sad, but true. Do you remember the days of Dolphin Mania? All that red gold pouring down!

Hi ya Cat.... I sure do... sad

-sigh- BG was still new and things were fun on Gaia...sometimes I think I've been around too long.

I know for sure I've been around too long......it was fun at first...when did you join?

Feb. 29, 2008. You?

Feb 2009.... I suppose it just becomes routine after awhile...

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Cat

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2

-sigh- BG was still new and things were fun on Gaia...sometimes I think I've been around too long.

I know for sure I've been around too long......it was fun at first...when did you join?

Feb. 29, 2008. You?

Huh, neat, a year apart. I always remember because it was leap year day.
It does at that. I've tried other sites, but I'm comfortable here even though it's not the site it once was.
Cat Sapphire
my_lonely_valentine
Cat Sapphire
my_lonely_valentine
Cat Sapphire

Lol...you, too, huh? I play every chance I get. I worked all day and didn't get to play at all, but I don't work until noon tomorrow so I plan on playing in the morning. xD
What level are you?

0 2 4 2 2
i think level 20. there are so many stories in the game i wanna talk about, but i dont like spoiling stuff for other people. i dont mind spoilers myself though, so if i may ask, where are you in the story?

I'm lvl 13 and just found the vault while looking for Valentine.
Have you gotten the Cryrolator yet from vault 111? I just got it with Dogmeat's help.
What companions do you have?

0 2 4 2 7
i read about that before getting the game, so i knew about that exploit. thing is, i dont really like the cryolator, since it doesn't really do anything but make your enemies light-blue it seems. dogmeat, nick valentine, strong (best companion imo), piper, and cait. i have the perk that buffs having no companion, but i really like nick, so i take him with me (even if strong is better)

Ha! I just found out about it and was glad it worked. At my level, it has come in handy. Freezes enemies solid and I (or my companion) can hit them and watch them break apart!
I only have Piper, Cogsworth and Dogmeat so far. I'll get Nick tomorrow, I hear he's good.

0 2 4 3 0
right, i forgot about cogsworth, i do have him too. get strong if you can, hes like a tank. valentine's story takes you to some weird places x.x

AegyoLover rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 4, 5, 5 Total: 28 (6-36)

Friendly Noob

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
2sammygate
AegyoLover
2sammygate
AegyoLover
` n e k e n e k e

-waves-

| Here's you one chance, Fancy, don't let me down... |
| . 2 4 . 8 2 1 . |

wahh, hello! c:
How are you doing??

§Bump 512§

have you met my_lonely_valentine? domokun stargate

uhh, no, i don't believe i have o:
if i have then i feel so horrible i have a terrible, terrible memory--

§Bump 513§

i just like introducing people and creating conversations.
my_lonely_valentine

i sometimes do this.
domokun stargate

oo that's really nice of you! c:
i'm really horrible with starting and holding up conversations lol

§Bump 514§

Animal Lover

Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2
Cat Sapphire
smartalaku2

Feb. 29, 2008. You?

Huh, neat, a year apart. I always remember because it was leap year day.
It does at that. I've tried other sites, but I'm comfortable here even though it's not the site it once was.

I was invited here, and I guess I stay because of that.I haven't tried any others as Gaia takes up too much of my time ..and I know I should be doing other things...

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
my_lonely_valentine
Cat Sapphire
my_lonely_valentine
Cat Sapphire
my_lonely_valentine
Cat Sapphire

Lol...you, too, huh? I play every chance I get. I worked all day and didn't get to play at all, but I don't work until noon tomorrow so I plan on playing in the morning. xD
What level are you?

0 2 4 2 2
i think level 20. there are so many stories in the game i wanna talk about, but i dont like spoiling stuff for other people. i dont mind spoilers myself though, so if i may ask, where are you in the story?

I'm lvl 13 and just found the vault while looking for Valentine.
Have you gotten the Cryrolator yet from vault 111? I just got it with Dogmeat's help.
What companions do you have?

0 2 4 2 7
i read about that before getting the game, so i knew about that exploit. thing is, i dont really like the cryolator, since it doesn't really do anything but make your enemies light-blue it seems. dogmeat, nick valentine, strong (best companion imo), piper, and cait. i have the perk that buffs having no companion, but i really like nick, so i take him with me (even if strong is better)

Ha! I just found out about it and was glad it worked. At my level, it has come in handy. Freezes enemies solid and I (or my companion) can hit them and watch them break apart!
I only have Piper, Cogsworth and Dogmeat so far. I'll get Nick tomorrow, I hear he's good.

0 2 4 3 0
right, i forgot about cogsworth, i do have him too. get strong if you can, hes like a tank. valentine's story takes you to some weird places x.x

I will! I have a friend at work who keeps giving me pointers...like where to find people. She's a little ahead of me also.
Weird is good! lol Have you done the one with Sully and the mirelurks? Thank goodness for Righteous Authority, I love sniper rifles!

Animal Lover

Loyal Supporter

Your aquarium will start glowing with 12 fish between 08:10 pm and 08:20 pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out