Okay 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 203 ]
Poll 0.25862068965517 25.9% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 754 ]

Iye Macilvana
Chi-ichibans
Iye Macilvana
Chi-ichibans
Iye Macilvana

I'm still very new, so I don't want to impose. I'm searching for a sit down job to try and move to. I'm trying not to get too worked up about the potential illness because one of the signs of it developing is high blood pressure and I don't want to raise it by being stressed.
TLC
User Image
||39,271 out of 50,000||
Ah, I see
I'm sure if you can't find a sit down job soon, that your current employer would be considerate (even if your new)
But I completely understand your point of view too c:
Have you tried yoga?

I got laid off in October from my old job, they say they'll rehire me in February, but I'm not holding my breath, I was working in a call center. If it gets that bad, I can always get a doctors note to have them make accommodations for me.
I haven't tried yoga yet, I don't have the space for it at the moment.
TLC
User Image
||39,276 out of 50,000||
:c
I think that would be a good idea, health comes first
Yoga is very good for your health mentally and physically c:
I don't do it all the time, but I really enjoyed doing it while I was pregnant (nothing hardcore though XD)

I did flat out tell my managers at work that I need to keep a bottle of water with me at work, the first week and a half of my job they wouldn't let me. I had to leave early one night because I was having bladder and kidney pain, I had gotten a uti, so I let them know that I needed it.
Yoga would be good for meditation, I need to do it, but I can never turn my brain off. There's a rec center near where I live that I could probably see if the have prenatal yoga classes.

o.o
That's not very nice...What's so wrong with having water with you?
You should! You'd be surprised how carefree you feel afterwards...you just have to give it a 100% chance and calm your mind xD
Some times though, I think of lots of things while doing yoga c:
Mostly problems and little bothersome things that I "work out" in my head
Calm stretching makes my mind clearer....and I stress less about the little stuff

I really want this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces