• Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
` n e k e n e k e
iiilullaby-katie
` n e k e n e k e
iiilullaby-katie
` n e k e n e k e
iiilullaby-katie
outside of Winnipeg, so it feels like the north pole sometimes.

I believe I'm further north.
:O Strange!

| count re-started: october thirty first twenty-fourteen |
| 1707 |

further north doesn't means that its harder to get too or colder though. because Canada is a bit messed up sometimes.

Bit messed up is a good way to put it.
I know what you mean though, because from the east (so if its shipping rom Edmonton area) its fast, as its an easy route.
From the West or South...
Hello horrible mountain passes of doom.

| 1735 |
I live in the very flat prairies, but if I ship anything it takes forever and it expensive because were a fairly small city and its out of the way unless you're already heading east or west on a cross country route.

Ah, not on the main route then?
Makes sense :/

| 1745 |
its o the main route, but its the fact that someone has to make the trip, because if its ships from Toronto, its a 24 hour drive and after the Ontario peninsula theres nothing between here and there and after here theres nothing until you hit Calgary so its expensive because its a lot of trucking without any stops or anything. and if it ships fromt he west its not as bad but from Calgary its 12 hours with nothing between and nothing after until you hit Toronto. and shipping from the states is the most ridiculous since theres nothing between any of the big cities and here. were kind of in the middle of nowhere so the shipping is a lot because of that.

as an example, ive driven from here to vicoria BC. we stopped in portage la paraie (maybe a town of 12,000) moosejaw and swift current. the biggest city was medicine hat then Calgary. then no big cities until we got to Vancouver. theres just nothing out here.

| 1749 |

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| 39,244 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,245 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,246 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,247 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
1slash150
Tanker 2005
1slash150
Tanker 2005
1slash150

I see ^.^
As long as you aren't overworked, keep doing what you're doing 3nodding

Well now I am working both jobs tomorrow and Wednesday now. I will have Thursday off for sure though. I am gonna be working this Friday and Saturday at McDonald's though. I know Saturday will be noon until 730pm. As for Friday, I will find out tomorrow. I am working my main job from 10-3 and then McDonald's from 330-9pm.

So what do you have planned for the week?

~5236~

Hopefully not go through the emotional mood swings I went through today.
Play Fantasy Life and hope for the best grades.
What are you going to do during your free time?

Sleep, gaia, Facebook, and TV. That and go grocery shopping eventually razz

~5243~

I don't watch TV these days, it's either video games or youtube for me. What do you watch on TV?

I watch Judge Judy, cops, jail, lockup, wrestling, other judge shows, Steve Wilkos, Maury from time to time, among a few others. Due to my working these 10 days without a day off between the two jobs, I will first try and catch up on some Judge Judy razz

I also watch Red Band Society and Hell's Kitchen. Those are two of my favorites 3nodding

~5246~

| 1750 |

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,248 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,249 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000
Tanker 2005
1slash150
Tanker 2005
1slash150
Tanker 2005
1slash150

I see ^.^
As long as you aren't overworked, keep doing what you're doing 3nodding

Well now I am working both jobs tomorrow and Wednesday now. I will have Thursday off for sure though. I am gonna be working this Friday and Saturday at McDonald's though. I know Saturday will be noon until 730pm. As for Friday, I will find out tomorrow. I am working my main job from 10-3 and then McDonald's from 330-9pm.

So what do you have planned for the week?

~5236~

Hopefully not go through the emotional mood swings I went through today.
Play Fantasy Life and hope for the best grades.
What are you going to do during your free time?

Sleep, gaia, Facebook, and TV. That and go grocery shopping eventually razz

~5243~

I don't watch TV these days, it's either video games or youtube for me. What do you watch on TV?

I watch Judge Judy, cops, jail, lockup, wrestling, other judge shows, Steve Wilkos, Maury from time to time, among a few others. Due to my working these 10 days without a day off between the two jobs, I will first try and catch up on some Judge Judy razz

I also watch Red Band Society and Hell's Kitchen. Those are two of my favorites 3nodding

~5246~

Those all seem like shows I wouldn't be interested in sweatdrop

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
Looks like you are having an awesome concert over there right now. 3nodding Yay for breaks, and people who are nice. 3nodding -15784-

Yes the concert is going great. HOWEVER, I am gonna be changing my look soon again. Sorry for the late response. I started my second job back on Thursday and haven't had a day off since. I am currently at my main job until 3pm then go to my second job from 5-9. Tomorrow I only work my main job 10-3 and then Wednesday I work my main job 11-2 and then my second job 3-7. I am off both jobs Thursday and Friday but have a feeling I will be called in either one or both of those days from my second job. I am happy to be working more as it keeps me from getting bored.

~5208~
I'm glad to hear that you have keeping busy. And don't worry about taking too long to reply. I'm not really supposed to be posting for a bit... lots that I still need to do. confused -16075-

Well I worked both jobs today and will be doing the same tomorrow and Wednesday but will have Thursday off both jobs for sure. I have been working a lot and I don't really mind that. 3nodding

~5241~
Ah, I'm just trying to stay on top of stuff, so I'm cutting back a bit on how much time I spend here. crying Hopefully, I'll be back in a week or so. *crosses fingers* I'm glad you don't mind working. Sometimes it is good to have things to do. Every now and then, I want people to tell me what to do (as long as it isn't to clean my house or room). Though that's usually when my brain is cooperating with me. rolleyes -16098-

Oh yeah I Know what you mean by keeping things clean. My apartment is still kinda messy as well. I haven't even touched my room yet. sweatdrop I need to get on top of that razz Anyways, earlier today I realized I am gonna be working 10 days in a row between the two jobs. I haven't had a day off since last Sunday between the two jobs. I am not burnt out so I guess it is a good thing 3nodding

~5247~

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
iiilullaby-katie
Tanker 2005
iiilullaby-katie
Tanker 2005
iiilullaby-katie
im good, how are you?

I am good. Been really busy now that I have two jobs 3nodding I don't mind it though. Keeps me busy you know?

~5235~
I hate being busy.

As long as I have some down time, I don't mind it. I got off work back at 9pm and am going to bed in about half an hour or so. I have been home since 915 and it is currently 1030pm. I actually work both jobs tomorrow and and Wednesday just like today razz

~5239~
to me busy is things that don't have official hours. like just just finish then youre done. which sucks.

I see what you mean. I just like being busy razz

~5248~

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
| 39,250 out of 50,000 |
PC;; 000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas