• Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe

That's great! I can see why she doesn't want anyone to do the home visit. Sorry, I tend to take a while with quotes sometimes. sweatdrop

I'm doing ok. Just got an epiphany after I submitted my assignment... I guess I can use it for the next round, since we are just expanding on it for the next couple assignments. So just general school blues over here. confused -9781-

Sorry to hear that you are having the school blues sad Hopefully things will get better. Yeah I am thinking about having a snack so if I don't respond right away that is why smile

~4169~
Don't worry about reply wait times. I often hop on and off here, that my reply time can be very long. sweatdrop And I just realized, that it isn't really school blues. Well they do play a role, but it is more de-stressing making me feel weird and letting the school stuff bug me. I mean, I'm kind of having trouble focusing on the screen for a long period of time these last 2 days, and since most of my homework is computer homework.... yeah. confused -9786-

Oh okay, I get it now 3nodding So how is your day going?

~4172~
My day has been ok. I have to start getting ready for midterms and such, but other than that, things are ok over here. How are you doing? -9825-

Well today was great! I hung out with two of my friends. Now I am just waiting on my neighbors who are good friends are coming over in a little bit.

~4222~
Ah, good! -9857-

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
I never noticed it had moved. Funny how different people notice different things. You'd probably make a great Gaia programmer, but I get the feeling job security might be a problem...particularly if you actually care about Gaia. sad
Eh, I don't know if I really like web design... maybe if I have more time to play around with it? Some things just kind of pop out to me, I guess. It would be nice to make some money off of this site, but at the same time, eh, we'll see. Probably not, but we'll see.

That and after today, I'm not really sure about programming (I'm just in a slow whining mode today redface ). I'm not used to my brain being so slow, so I might try to fix the code, and see if the teacher will let me resubmit it for 75% of the credit. confused -9817-

That doesn't sound good - did your code not work, or just not as smoothly as you wanted?
It works for the most part, but I'm going to fix things up and see if I can resubmit. It is kind of bugging me that I submitted code that I know is glitched. emotion_facepalm -9821-
Well, you were up against a deadline... perfectionism is a heavy cross to bear.
I emailed it to my teacher, so hopefully, I'll get the full 75 points that are possible *crosses fingers* It just felt really strange to submit code that I know won't work the way it is supposed to. I mean, I've submitted things that I thought was fine, but ended up breaking, but that's a little different.

I think I might have asked you before, but I forgot your answer now... did you get an enki a while back? Like around the time of the kitten bundle? ninja -9858-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff