• Peoplewatcher 100

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
YoukaiShinigami
Iam WhoIAm
That's what I like about it too. And when you are done there is that feeling of "I did something good today"
We could use some rain here, we're not on a shortage of it, but the poor flowers haven't been getting enough.
Yep, I need it to get to work, it's 20 miles away

20 miles is a lot far... my work is not a mile away, I can go by walk. But here in winter (like right now) is really cold, sometimes we are like -10ºC (that like 14ºF).

Ohh you must be on the other side of the world from me, its summer here right now
We get colder than that in the winter
last winter we were down to -20 f (erm about -29c) constantly, some days colder--it was a long winter biggrin
That is nice and close, I have a second job that is just under 2 miles away--I usually ride my bike to that job if I have the time for it
xiLalita
WhereWhoMe
xiLalita
You can't love two people.
You may give the world to one.
Give up the world for another.
But one of them feels second to everything.
No matter how you put it.
You chose the one who is easy than the other who is hurting.

Hellooo ~ heart

Hi. smile -4719-

How're youu ~?
I'm doing well. smile You have a very pretty background. How are you? -4724-
Mae Lovelyn
WhereWhoMe
Mae Lovelyn
WhereWhoMe
Mae Lovelyn
WhereWhoMe
I mean, on this account, I made it over 1 mil recently, through some donations and the marketplace. And it is kind of sad to see how easy it was for an account that I just started recently pretty much start with 1 mil since I did the email thing. And with the account that I didn't use the email for, it got enough to reach that mark with the increase in the daily chance gold. Now a days, a million back then is more like a billion (probably even more) today. :/ -4653-

I have so much gold from all of my hoarding habits over the years that it's why I started up a contest here.
See, you are nice enough to share it. I hoard and hoard, but I'm too lazy to go through and sell the items most of the time. emotion_facepalm -4691-

I really do need to sell some of my inventory. My equip items run to 2 pages. It's a nightmare to sort through what I use or will use and what I consider useless. gonk
I gave up going through it. I think my equip items go on for 8 pages. emotion_facepalm -2695-

emotion_0A0
I tend to buy more than I sell or use. sweatdrop -4725-

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Iam WhoIAm
Ohh you must be on the other side of the world from me, its summer here right now
last winter we were down to -20 f (erm about -29c) constantly, some days colder--it was a long winter biggrin
That is nice and close, I have a second job that is just under 2 miles away--I usually ride my bike to that job if I have the time for it

Where are you from? I am from south of Argentina smile
And... that's cold, really cold you are talking about eek
Riding a bike for job is super healthy :3
Iam WhoIAm
WhereWhoMe
Iam WhoIAm
WhereWhoMe
Iam WhoIAm

Wow mine is only 3 pages, though I think I still have some things in storage smile
I used to use the house for storage too since I never was much of a decorator, but last time they updated that it kicked all the non-house items back into my inventory and I never got them back in.
I have a house somewhere... think? I mainly used that as a starting point to pick up random stuff. sweatdrop Yeah, I just keep storing things, and refuse to sell them. One of these days, I might go through and sell some of the things. Like I have a few monthly collectible letters that I remember getting because one of the items looked really nice, but I don't remember which item is the one that I wanted now. emotion_facepalm -4681-

lol that is what I did with it as well. I thought towns was just that place to go and pick stuff up. I hated when I actually ran into another user--except one time I went to towns with friends so we could chat faster all together--for a thread party biggrin
lol I've done that before, but not recently since I rarely even see what the new collectibles are
haha I don't look at the announcements anymore so it takes me a while to see when things are actually going on that I should know about.
I learned about the zomg maintenance from my brothers status since that is all he does on gaia
I just use the towns to get more random stuff. *sigh* I will admit that the announcements are doing their job in getting my attention and have me wanting to get more stuff... While I want to stop reading the announcements, part of me thinks I'll miss something important... not likely, but who knows. -4687-

That's what I thought for a long time--every few days there is an actual announcement in there, but I've stopped caring for the most part. I'll just come to this thread and not worry about what else is going on. I was just clicking through them before anyway and if I saw a glimpse of something that wasn't an ad, I had to go back to find out what it was.
I click through them every now and then, even though most of them are cash or limited edition items. Though I really should stop, since I keep wanting to buy things that cost money and not gold. emotion_facepalm -4726-

Enigmatic Healer

27,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
Bump.... hungry bump

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I signed up in 2006 but I didn't really played a lot here until 2010.

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The meaning of life ( question )
YoukaiShinigami
WhereWhoMe
YoukaiShinigami

I have opened like 2500+ caches so far.
That sounds like fun! Someone gave me a cache bundle, and I'm having fun opening all the caches. blaugh -4676-

It is fun since I am always hoping on get the one I want :p
Which one are you looking for? -4727-

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I am trying to live with the "paleo way"

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
YoukaiShinigami
Iam WhoIAm

Where are you from? I am from south of Argentina smile
And... that's cold, really cold you are talking about eek
Riding a bike for job is super healthy :3

Northern United States, In Michigan---A few hours by car from Canada smile
Yep, we have snow usually from November-April or so, this year we had snow late into May
It's not always that cold though, this was just a really cold winter this past year. Normally it about 0 f (-17c) for a big chunk of the winter
It saves on paying for gas too, bleh its so expensive

Enigmatic Healer

27,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
WhereWhoMe
Iam WhoIAm
WhereWhoMe
Iam WhoIAm
WhereWhoMe
Iam WhoIAm

Wow mine is only 3 pages, though I think I still have some things in storage smile
I used to use the house for storage too since I never was much of a decorator, but last time they updated that it kicked all the non-house items back into my inventory and I never got them back in.
I have a house somewhere... think? I mainly used that as a starting point to pick up random stuff. sweatdrop Yeah, I just keep storing things, and refuse to sell them. One of these days, I might go through and sell some of the things. Like I have a few monthly collectible letters that I remember getting because one of the items looked really nice, but I don't remember which item is the one that I wanted now. emotion_facepalm -4681-

lol that is what I did with it as well. I thought towns was just that place to go and pick stuff up. I hated when I actually ran into another user--except one time I went to towns with friends so we could chat faster all together--for a thread party biggrin
lol I've done that before, but not recently since I rarely even see what the new collectibles are
haha I don't look at the announcements anymore so it takes me a while to see when things are actually going on that I should know about.
I learned about the zomg maintenance from my brothers status since that is all he does on gaia
I just use the towns to get more random stuff. *sigh* I will admit that the announcements are doing their job in getting my attention and have me wanting to get more stuff... While I want to stop reading the announcements, part of me thinks I'll miss something important... not likely, but who knows. -4687-

That's what I thought for a long time--every few days there is an actual announcement in there, but I've stopped caring for the most part. I'll just come to this thread and not worry about what else is going on. I was just clicking through them before anyway and if I saw a glimpse of something that wasn't an ad, I had to go back to find out what it was.
I click through them every now and then, even though most of them are cash or limited edition items. Though I really should stop, since I keep wanting to buy things that cost money and not gold. emotion_facepalm -4726-

lol other people can pay the cash and you can buy them with gold then
though that market place right now surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas