ewabo
FyoraSilverwolf
ewabo
FyoraSilverwolf
ewabo

I first read that as country, and I was like O.o
Maybe ^.^; It seems kind of a cult classic

(36,060)

I can get it by Inter-Library Loan. 3nodding Two libraries in this county have it, but neither is my local one. But as soon as I get a library card I can ask them to get it from the other library and then it should be there about 3 days from then. 3nodding Maybe even less, I've had an ILL request come in in a day and a half, but that was University ILL, not public ILL. (Protip: all the public universities in Florida do ILLs with each other. I had requested the book from FSU if I recall correctly.)

So... in the near future you'll be reading Ready Player One?

(36,063)

Assuming:
1: I haven't already started Queste (Septimus Heap #3) [I'm at most only a few pages into it, but if I've started I'll finish it before I pursue Ready Player One. I can finish it in a span of several hours if that's all I'm doing, though, so it's not a huge thing.]
2: Midnite takes me to the Library (after having gathered up sufficient identifying materials) [Getting Midnite out of the house on his day off is difficult. Getting him out of the house on days he works is impossible short of an emergency.]

Then yes.

I see ^.^;
I can walk to the nearest library, but... it's not really that good. They're always missing the book I want ^.^;

(36,064)

Ask them about Inter-Library Loan. 3nodding I'm sure they have it, as long as they're some form of public library. It's just a matter of how many libraries they do ILLs with. 3nodding

Eloquent Elder

FyoraSilverwolf
ewabo
FyoraSilverwolf
ewabo
FyoraSilverwolf
ewabo

I first read that as country, and I was like O.o
Maybe ^.^; It seems kind of a cult classic

(36,060)

I can get it by Inter-Library Loan. 3nodding Two libraries in this county have it, but neither is my local one. But as soon as I get a library card I can ask them to get it from the other library and then it should be there about 3 days from then. 3nodding Maybe even less, I've had an ILL request come in in a day and a half, but that was University ILL, not public ILL. (Protip: all the public universities in Florida do ILLs with each other. I had requested the book from FSU if I recall correctly.)

So... in the near future you'll be reading Ready Player One?

(36,063)

Assuming:
1: I haven't already started Queste (Septimus Heap #3) [I'm at most only a few pages into it, but if I've started I'll finish it before I pursue Ready Player One. I can finish it in a span of several hours if that's all I'm doing, though, so it's not a huge thing.]
2: Midnite takes me to the Library (after having gathered up sufficient identifying materials) [Getting Midnite out of the house on his day off is difficult. Getting him out of the house on days he works is impossible short of an emergency.]

Then yes.

I see ^.^;
I can walk to the nearest library, but... it's not really that good. They're always missing the book I want ^.^;

(36,064)

Ask them about Inter-Library Loan. 3nodding I'm sure they have it, as long as they're some form of public library. It's just a matter of how many libraries they do ILLs with. 3nodding

I do remember asking the closest library to hold a book that was located at another library, and they got it.
Is that it? sweatdrop

Eloquent Elder

Eloquent Elder

Eloquent Elder

Rainbow Lover

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Eloquent Elder

Rainbow Lover

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
ewabo
lefty_7
ewabo
lefty_7
ewabo
lefty_7

you want to give every account 1? crazy. You don't even remember their passwords

I was thinking 5 accounts, 50 on each ^.^;

50? that's excessive. What are you going to make with 50?

Going to make using about 5 or 6, the other 45 or 44 I'm just going to let sit there ^.^;

so the point was then what exactly?
at least I'll be always using 23k of my quest (it will become my base)

I want to hoard them for no reason 3nodding

odd person.

Eloquent Elder

lefty_7
ewabo
lefty_7
ewabo
lefty_7

50? that's excessive. What are you going to make with 50?

Going to make using about 5 or 6, the other 45 or 44 I'm just going to let sit there ^.^;

so the point was then what exactly?
at least I'll be always using 23k of my quest (it will become my base)

I want to hoard them for no reason 3nodding

odd person.

Sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out