Miss Ruckus
moonmommy5
Miss Ruckus
moonmommy5
Miss Ruckus
hello how goes it

Haha, I'm not up to much. wink A little bored but... xD
How about you?
I am very well just taking a break from cleaning and preparing for tomorrow smile

Cleaning is no fun. D: Folding clothes can be fun though. xD
What's tomorrow? Or today now I guess. ^^'
Haha nope, still tomorrow, it's my Omas 75th bday party i am so excited to see her

Aw, that will be fun. I haven't seen a lot of my grandparents/uncles/aunts in a long time, or had any family gatherings. So that is really cool to me. xD
Last time most of them saw me was when I was still preggo, so it is super exciting that they get to meet my boy smile

Tipsy Conversationalist

Vsylviam
moonmommy5
Vsylviam
moonmommy5
Vsylviam
moonmommy5

I bet they are expensive though. o.o I love the phones and some computers that have internet like built into them. It's so cool.
Oh, I meant I hate laptops. >_> I only have a desktop. My family has two. x3

Bleck. I don't like desktops. xD
I know.. I have internet on my phone but the cell service I'm subscribed with is fairly new so it's really slow. >.<

Haha, yeah. They're so big, but laptops are so slow compared to desktops... >_> Do you like Mac or Windows?
Ugh, that stinks. We have AT&T so we're fairly fast. But the service is really poor. D:

It does stink! GCI needs to expand already. xD
i have a Mac.

Haha, I've never heard of that company. But I guess since they're a little smaller, you probably have better service. It took us weeks to get our dang internet up. -.-"
I have windows. I don't understand Macs, they're so confusing with all their weird keys and stuff. D:

Nah, it's a pretty sllowwwwww internet connection. Yeah, it took them two years to get running and then another year to get the internet up.
Macs are petty easy, I had a Windows before, but I don't know. I just use what's available.

But the people who work there probably know what they're doing more then some of the AT&T people I've talked to over all the years. >_> Wow. o.o That's a long time. Hopefully they'll get really good soon, then I'll have an excuse to try and switch internet providers. xD Though AT&T also covers our cellphones and stuff though. D:
Haha, that's true. I'll maybe get a mac eventually, but I think I might just stick with Windows. Since I've always used them and stuff. Plus I think that they're a little more expensive. And all the programs that still don't work on Macs would be really hard to get used to not having them. User Image

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dreamlore Degenerate
On a quest for food and things.
I'll be back after a bit. ~
<3
bring me some heart
moonmommy5

But the people who work there probably know what they're doing more then some of the AT&T people I've talked to over all the years. >_> Wow. o.o That's a long time. Hopefully they'll get really good soon, then I'll have an excuse to try and switch internet providers. xD Though AT&T also covers our cellphones and stuff though. D:
Haha, that's true. I'll maybe get a mac eventually, but I think I might just stick with Windows. Since I've always used them and stuff. Plus I think that they're a little more expensive. And all the programs that still don't work on Macs would be really hard to get used to not having them. User Image

That might be true, though I'm not sure. I've signed a two year contract with them and I've only just recently started using the internet. Just because within the past year GCI has gotten the iPhone. I know! Though I'm not sure if you can find a GCI store down in the States...
Macs are good, i like the design of them, the keyboard doesn't click as loudly and it's sleeker. Haha.

Eloquent Elder

iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
2551 Good point. I'm totally filled with wanderlust when watching.

im going to vegas/cali this summer :3
now ill be looking for places they show there.
2554 Very cool! I recommend Nora's in Vegas for Italian food. Also Hash House a Go Go. So yummy, but huge portions.

ehh i'm not a huge fan of italian food, whats the other one?
2557 Hash House a Go Go They call it "twisted farm food". It's mainly breakfast and bar food, but oh so good. The portions are enormous, though. Where in Cali are you heading?

roadtrippin, i think to LA again then either to san deigo again or up north to my aunt in san fransisco.
2562 There's so much to do even if you just went to one of those locations.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Miss Ruckus
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

I graduated today!!! biggrin Then I took a nap. xd

Today has been a good day. 3nodding
CONGRATS heart heart heart I found another raffle, lol I stumble across these things randomly razz want it?

(35,799)

Thanks. biggrin
The rules say only one per week per user. (I was expecting tons of people to do it. xd ) >.> So you should hold on to it to get a prize. 3nodding

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FyoraSilverwolf
Miss Ruckus
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

CONGRATS heart heart heart I found another raffle, lol I stumble across these things randomly razz want it?

(35,799)

Thanks. biggrin
The rules say only one per week per user. (I was expecting tons of people to do it. xd ) >.> So you should hold on to it to get a prize. 3nodding
lol I dont need a prize...

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
xX Kawai Chibi Xx
FyoraSilverwolf

Fixed you

(35,800)

What did you end up making me? I went to sleep before the event ended, and then I graduated this morning so I just got on now.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Milmil as Mike
FyoraSilverwolf
Milmil as Mike
Good night everybody!

FyoraSilverwolf
(35,748)

I'm playing Pokemon here. ninja

Oh God, thank you for sending someone who would show me this site!

I did not know the existence of this site!

(35,749)

I just found out about it recently myself. 3nodding I think it's pretty new.
It got me to finally have the motivation to pick up an emulator, though. xd So now I'm playing randomized Emerald! biggrin

I used the emulators too, but every time someone delete it to find that a lot of memory space ¬¬ "

With this site, there will be no excuses for me playing Pokemon Crystal again! xd

@for all: Say what you guys think of my new avatar! The theme is: Ron Bruise - Mission: Improbable

(35,801)

If you clear out your cache or cookies or something, it clears out your save, though, unless you save it to your computer, which I'm not sure how to do. >.>

And I think it definitely fits the theme well. 3nodding Can you put the hat on with the Ron Bruise mask though?

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
Vsylviam
FyoraSilverwolf
(35,795)

Congratulations on graduating!

(35,796)

Thanks! biggrin

You're welcome.
I bet you feel pretty accomplished now, ey?

(35,798)

I think it hasn't really sunk in yet. xd That, or my mind is already on graduate school and getting my Master's or my Doctorate. rofl

I see. xD What did you major in?

(35,802)

Psychology and Criminology. 3nodding I went to the Criminology graduation this morning instead of the Psychology graduation yesterday because I thought it would be smaller (I think they make them all about the same size on purpose though. xd ) I wore both my tassels though, and I think I was the only one that did. xd [I kept having to adjust my hat though, because they were too heavy and I didn't have anyone to bobby-pin the hat to my head like I did for my high school graduation.]

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie

usually i have to give my sister candy and she'll give me one.

Hah, candy. Bribery, never gets old. xD

shes sees it more as a form of payment

Ooh. Well still, at least you didn't have to give her anything big or something like that.

well she is 11, so i dont think shes even cares how much she gets.

Oh. I thought she was older. xD Oops. Yeah, probably not.

im the oldest.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
2554 Very cool! I recommend Nora's in Vegas for Italian food. Also Hash House a Go Go. So yummy, but huge portions.

ehh i'm not a huge fan of italian food, whats the other one?
2557 Hash House a Go Go They call it "twisted farm food". It's mainly breakfast and bar food, but oh so good. The portions are enormous, though. Where in Cali are you heading?

roadtrippin, i think to LA again then either to san deigo again or up north to my aunt in san fransisco.
2562 There's so much to do even if you just went to one of those locations.

i've been to both already.

Sparkly Rogue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Play! - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers