• Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie

im like not allowed to leave the resort when i go places.

We don't stay at resorts, we have family and my dad built like three houses down there so... We just stay in the house.

oh, thats cool, we never go back to the same place, although i have been to cali twice.

Wow. I've only been to Mexico and Seattle.

ive been all over, i love travling and hate it here, ive been to 6 diffrent US states, 6 canadian provinces and mexico and the dominican

Holy. Wow. I want to travel. I want to go to Ireland most of all. :3

i love traveling, i wanna go to england.

Silent Ship

iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie
Vsylviam
iiilullaby-katie

oh, thats cool, we never go back to the same place, although i have been to cali twice.

Wow. I've only been to Mexico and Seattle.

ive been all over, i love travling and hate it here, ive been to 6 diffrent US states, 6 canadian provinces and mexico and the dominican

Holy. Wow. I want to travel. I want to go to Ireland most of all. :3

i love traveling, i wanna go to england.

Ireland, England, and Australia most of all. I think those places would be awesome to visit.

Familiar Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Familiar Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User ImageCan I find what I'm looking for...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

(35,740)

I did it! Thesis is off to my professor! emotion_yatta

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

...in the middle of a piñata?User Image

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
iiilullaby-katie
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
iiilullaby-katie
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
I shall poke my head in whilst waiting for netherwart to grow.

HI.
how are you?
Bored, waiting for stuff to grow. =P

grow? O.o
Netherwarts. In Minecraft.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
2sarahgate
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
I shall poke my head in whilst waiting for netherwart to grow.

i wonder why they made it so bonemeal doesn't make it grow. o.o domokun stargate
Because it is a strange nether plant. That isn't a plant. Or perhaps it is because it is grown in soul sand, and would require a soul, not bones, to make it grow? ;o

Devout Grabber

ewabo
TaylorGS
ewabo
TaylorGS
ewabo
TaylorGS

I do. And I always hit snooze or turn them off. xD

Make sure that you have to get out of bed in order to hit the snooze button

hmmmm........ you know... I used to do that. It's been a while though. I'll try that again. xP

Yo 3nodding

xD

About thre or four quotes ago I KNEW I was going to want to bring that up ^.^;
I bring it up every chance I get sweatdrop

Today it helped. Yay~! Got up an hour earlier. ^^

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`
Haha. I wont kill myself. As much as I want to. xD My mom was doing Weight Watchers and I tried doing it with her, but I just can't stick with it. That's my problem. I can never stick with things. Like I will decide to go to the gym every day, and I will for about a month, and then never again. D : Alright! Hope you had a nice sleep! I should probably start getting ready for bed too.
2457 I'm surprised it's working so well for me. Usually, I start ultra-motivated and then get complacent and give up a month or so later. Thanks! I slept okay, could use another hour, though. Hope your evening was good too.

Yeah. That's me. Super motivated at the beginning, and then the next week, I'll be like, "Hey! I could do this forever!" and the second week, "Fooooooooooooooood!" Haha. I slept a lot today. I stayed up pretty late, but my class finished super early and I didn't have to go to work until 4pm, so I slept until I had to go to work. xD But I think I slept too much and felt gross after I woke up. D :
2486 I hate that! That's why I'm leery about taking naps during the day.

Yeah.. it wasn't a good idea.. D : Man.. I am so depressed today...
2495 Aww, why?

I was looking up information about getting loans and stuff to pay for college and it turns out that I can't get loans from the government to pay for my school if I am going abroad. And there aren't a lot of scholarship opportunities either... it's just really frustrating. I decided that I would go no matter what, but I really don't wanna be in debt for the rest of my life...
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`
DanieBarton03
`[Bubbles]`

I know. Working retail sucks. But it's really nice to work with people you like. I like some of my coworkers too. But I have a loooooooot of coworkers since it's a grocery store. There's employees everywhere! Some of them suck though. And I stock the shelves and have to carry heavy milk all the time... it's not a woman's job at all. I really hate it. But it's good money. Ohhhhh. I'm doing really bad in my Humanities class right now. It's so hard! It's an online class and even though I have the text book right in front of me when I am taking the test, I still constantly get low scores. >< It's hard. It's bringing down my GPA mannn D:
2456 I try very hard to avoid our shipping area specifically so I don't have to do heavy lifting. I wasn't so lucky today and had to pack a 46in television. confused If there's anything I can do to help with your class, please let me know. What subjects do you like instead?

That does not sound fun. D : I hate heavy lifting. I try to get the guys to lift stuff for me, but I think they avoid me on purpose because they know I will ask. T_____T Yesterday I was struggling to put something heavy on a shelf and my boss was right next to me, talking to some guy, completely ignoring me. But for some reason, customers always think that they need to help me do my job. xD
Thank you so much. But it's sooo hard. It's like the history of culture and values or something. I hate history. D : I liked taking Japanese in high school, but I took it for four years, and my college doesn't have a high enough level Japanese class for me, so I couldn't take it in college. But I'm transferring to college in Japan where I will major in Education in hopes of becoming completely fluent in Japanese and then teaching English as a second language. : D
2487 Unfortunately, I was alone when packing the TV or I would've asked someone for help. We have a few coworkers that run away as well, but they're pretty good about helping when asked.

That class sounds fascinating! I love learning about different cultures and values. History is meh. rolleyes Oh! That's so cool that your high school offered Japanese and that you'll be able to transfer to Japan. *jealous* It's second on my list of places I most want to see.

Yeah. My coworkers are pretty nice, but they really don't want to do any extra work, even if it involves helping someone else. We have a pretty tight schedule. D :

You should definitely go there some day. It's so worth it. It's soo much fun! You never run out of things to do there! It never gets boring. xD
2494 That sucks. Oh I definitely will go.

I'll be waiting : )

Mega Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit