Okay 0.2877358490566 28.8% [ 122 ]
Poll 0.25235849056604 25.2% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Spidargate
Telotora
Spidargate
Telotora

hey telotora! glad that i made this?

@silver: it might be a slight exaggeration, but he does find many people annoying.
domokun stargate

Gah! gonk Sorry I took forever to reply! @.@ Yes, I am happy that you made this thread. ^_^ But I really miss the good 'ol original konda 10 mil thread....U__U I met a lot of good people there...

silver pmed all the good people who still came to the original 10,000,000. they will know to come here. domokun stargate

Good...but still, the old thread...meant a lot to me.... sweatdrop @_@;;;
6=1,666,666
7=1,428,571
Spidargate
Spidargate
Spidargate
stargate bump!!!!!!!: IF it WAS him, he would have posted first, telling us that he was going to have the thread closed. he KNEW that there were many faithful regulars. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: he did say about a week ago that he had been hacked recently. the hacker returned. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: EVIL HACKERS (and/or scammers)!!!!! domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: i know what you mean telotora. that thread was my life. i didn't know what to do. i was having panic attacks when i saw "locked" domokun stargate
la la la la la la la la heart
May the memory of 10million pages live on in this thread. :3
Wanna battle? heart
@ Gates
Yes, very depressing....My day was going fine until I saw the thread was locked. X_X *sigh* Oh well......
stargate bump!!!!!!!: i linked out to Spidar's art shop. domokun stargate
I am so enjoying this 'Parking Wars' show. Hehehehe. Until I get a ticket or something. xD heart
we're 00.00013% there
Telotora
@ Gates
Yes, very depressing....My day was going fine until I saw the thread was locked. X_X *sigh* Oh well......

i was planning on getting done my gaia stuff in 3 hours then working on my engineering project. that didn't happen. domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff