<3 </3

How are you?

Great 0.26056338028169 26.1% [ 111 ]
Good 0.19953051643192 20.0% [ 85 ]
Okay 0.2887323943662 28.9% [ 123 ]
Poll 0.25117370892019 25.1% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 426 ]

BeccaHan

Gate: *nods* I cant believe this week went by so fast I forgot I have piano lessons today u.u

hopefully that doesn't mean that you have to go...

the bots are here. what took so long?
domokun stargate

Gate: no no in an hour or so, but my teacher comes to my home ^^

If you don't mind me asking what are bots?
ninja bump!!!!!!!: bots are automated scripts that make gold without human interaction. they are illegal (automatic ban, even if you only get gold from them). there are many types of bots, and bots can create new bots. domokun stargate
no proč psát romány že biggrin

Gate: Ah okay Mm how can you tell if they are bots?
sora125
ninja bump!!!!!!!: bots are automated scripts that make gold without human interaction. they are illegal (automatic ban, even if you only get gold from them). there are many types of bots, and bots can create new bots. domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: vepca, what language is that? i have never seen accents like that. domokun stargate
BeccaHan

here is a good example. nicest685999. a bot that has been running for a VERY long time. note the name style. random word followed by random numbers. this is an example of a bot created by a bot. notice the sheer number of comments on the profile saying thanx (and related sayings). this is an arena bot, posting "Thats a pretty cool avatar" in every entry. also notice the posts are all bump, and not all in one thread. the posts are all in different threads that have bump in the title.

this bot is unusual in that fact that is is not in a n00b set.
domokun stargate

today is a good day my bottle finnaly transformed ^^
sora125
sora125

ninja bump!!!!!!!: vepca, what language is that? i have never seen accents like that. domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: and notice the size of the thread "gold bump" and its age. that is due to the fact that the bots bump when they see bump in the title. domokun stargate
sora125
BeccaHan

here is a good example. nicest685999. a bot that has been running for a VERY long time. note the name style. random word followed by random numbers. this is an example of a bot created by a bot. notice the sheer number of comments on the profile saying thanx (and related sayings). this is an arena bot, posting "Thats a pretty cool avatar" in every entry. also notice the posts are all bump, and not all in one thread. the posts are all in different threads that have bump in the title.

this bot is unusual in that fact that is is not in a n00b set.
domokun stargate

Ah okay I understand now thanks for expning ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas