9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
lunar prince
Pennaventus
Wow you really want this thing don't you

*swipes sword back and waves teasingly in from of you*

wish I had kept the others that i had, but the fund raising for the horns, i had to let stuff go....

Lol you'd have the same reaction if i had horns of the demon. Any way i'll help ya with your quest if i ever finish mine.

NO,

I would not steal your horns off your head, I would believe that you loved them as much as i would love my own, I may make pathetic offers to buy them, or try and get you to let me borrow them, But I do not steal from people!,
just corporations lol ninja 4laugh
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
So last night was a disturbing one.....

I go to the pool for a hot tube, i've been working out and needed to soak sore muscles and i don't have a bath just a shower at my place, but anyways...

this guy, in the hot tube was all scrunched up in the corner, his hand in the water looking very very tense almost like he was in pain,

and i was looking at him thinking WTF is this guy doing looking so tense and focused in his little ball in the hot tub, then I knew.... eek

xD I feel so bad for you lol

I know, .........so wrong, just after he ummm finished....another guy got in with his kids and splashed his face in the water...

so wrong......shutters

so i went out with a friend and got drunk instead, can't stop laughing

poor horny boys, makes me glad i'm a girl when i see what guys will resort to at times, for relief sweatdrop ..

Well not all guys are like that and some girls are even like that. Any way I wish I could legally get drunk.

Gallant Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

I go to the pool for a hot tube, i've been working out and needed to soak sore muscles and i don't have a bath just a shower at my place, but anyways...

this guy, in the hot tube was all scrunched up in the corner, his hand in the water looking very very tense almost like he was in pain,

and i was looking at him thinking WTF is this guy doing looking so tense and focused in his little ball in the hot tub, then I knew.... eek

I know, .........so wrong, just after he ummm finished....another guy got in with his kids and splashed his face in the water...

so wrong......shutters

poor horny boys, makes me glad i'm a girl when i see what guys will resort to at times, for relief sweatdrop ..

Well not all guys are like that and some girls are even like that. Any way I wish I could legally get drunk.
sorry to inturrupted but trust me drinking isnt all its cracked up to be iam 24 and had my share of bad times with alcohol.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
darqdragon
Hi, I am New to Gaiaonline. But i have fund this site to Be pritty intrestring. My Friend told me about this,
and i told her id try it. Well I just started today and i found this Bump fourm It's where you bump to get
gold, And They said to try and get as many people as you can there. They Give out free items, and they give out
the big prize of 100k if you Bump to 1,000 I am curntly on bump 145 hopefully ill have this done soon.
Here is the URL: ?R|B|A?Random|Bump|And Prize[bump 1000 times win 100k]

Do not believe the lies gonk this is the place to bump, gates will give shiny nice thing, she has and will, to people who bump in THIS THREAD

so keep on posting were you already are, if you would like to do both that be fine 4laugh
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
Wow you really want this thing don't you

*swipes sword back and waves teasingly in from of you*

wish I had kept the others that i had, but the fund raising for the horns, i had to let stuff go....

Lol you'd have the same reaction if i had horns of the demon. Any way i'll help ya with your quest if i ever finish mine.

NO,

I would not steal your horns off your head, I would believe that you loved them as much as i would love my own, I may make pathetic offers to buy them, or try and get you to let me borrow them, But I do not steal from people!,
just corporations lol ninja 4laugh

Lol your right you wouldnt steel them from my head you'd use your katana to cut them off then steel them.
getting drunk isn't all that. sure you seem to have more fun, but it is all in your head, and others just look at you like "what is his problem, moron"
Lady Rat
getting drunk isn't all that. sure you seem to have more fun, but it is all in your head, and others just look at you like "what is his problem, moron"

It depends on how drunk you get.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

so wrong......shutters

true true, some girls I know *shakes head* I'am very glad I'am not like that...

My sister, I love her....I love her new baby too 4laugh but Its a hard life being stupid and horny...

i'll have a drink for the both of us
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

so wrong......shutters

true true, some girls I know *shakes head* I'am very glad I'am not like that...

My sister, I love her....I love her new baby too 4laugh but Its a hard life being stupid and horny...

i'll have a drink for the both of us

Lol thanks, its stupid i can smoke but i cant drink. I'd rather drink.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Priest of Death
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

so wrong......shutters

sorry to inturrupted but trust me drinking isnt all its cracked up to be iam 24 and had my share of bad times with alcohol.

but there were good times too, or did you drink to much to remember @_@

kids, do not drink more then you need to if you are going to, blackout, and puking up sushi is not fun, * my bro experienced the sushi not I, well I cleaned him up and had to smell it..ewww*
Pennaventus
Priest of Death
lunar prince
Pennaventus
lunar prince
Pennaventus

so wrong......shutters

but there were good times too, or did you drink to much to remember @_@

kids, do not drink more then you need to if you are going to, blackout, and puking up sushi is not fun, * my bro experienced the sushi not I, well I cleaned him up and had to smell it..ewww*

Ok first of all I said i want to legally get drunk. That means i'm under 21, not that i havnt been drunk. Also I said i want to get drunk, not wasted. I'm not an idiot people.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I have enjoyed my drinking, i will assure that i know my limit, I like that warm fuzzyness, I hate it when I go to a party an hour after its started and people are already passed out or getting sick, it very very sad, a waste of booze.

I be a scotch drinker, my favorite bottle is around 107 $ now, i do not drink it i wet my tongue and enjoy.

but i do get drunk, i'am a cheep drunk, my head was buzzin after 2 beers last night is was great.

leave more beer for tonight ^0^

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
bakasensei
maho

mooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff