Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which item do you think I should go after first?

Thank-You Letter for June 2003 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 8 ]
Angelic Halo 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 11 ]
Golden Laurels 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
Fall of the Black Star 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Chyaku Norisu Scarf 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Antipathy 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Crime Scene 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Moon Man 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Fall of the Twilight Star 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

User Image

Welcome to Yoshi's Island!

The Goal: This is a Quest Thread to help me along the way to completing my second and final goal on Gaia. I've been around for so many years here and Gaia has been all-around great to me. I want to be able to turn this thread into a charity once I'm finished, so really any help is appreciated. The sooner I finish with this, the sooner I can achieve that goal and start pumping out Gold and items for people.

The Story: Well, I remember when a friend of mine came to tell me that some people he knew were in on this up-and-coming forum site where people could hang out and make friends online. This was a long time ago, but he told me to watch it and make sure that I signed up when the site came out. So of course, I wasn't so sure about it until I looked it up and saw these little avatar people (which was really the thing back then as little kids) and I decided I wanted in. So when it came out, my friend and I joined the little site and took part in its little activities. Oh but when they introduce that collectible item and how you could mail in to get it... man did I want it. So I went and ordered two- one for myself and one for my friend. When I got the message giving me the Thank-You Envelopes, I was confused. Of course, being the silly littl'n I was back then, I thought the Halo was supposed to be right there and I got upset. When I told my friend, he laughed at me and told me to click on it and open it. (I felt so stupid xD) So anyway, he declined my offer so I was left with one of the envelopes and the Angelic Halo. After that, I only ordered three more items via the mail: The OMG, Golden Laurels, and Shadow Spirit. (I'm obsessed with the little devils, as you may have noticed in my signature.) Well, turns out That around '06/'07 I fell victim to a little bout of hacking that was going around and lost my stuff. The worst part was that Gaia couldn't give me back my account because all of the information was changed. I didn't take that so well, but after I lost that account I made a new one, which would be this one. I wanted to get my name back, but that took a while. So, at least I have that now! ^^ Anyway, I worked my way back up to be able to buy Shadow Spirits, the OMG, and some Ancient Katanas with the Gold I was saving up through fishing. I still never managed to catch up to the inflating prices on those Angelic Halos, though. Oh well, so now I'm trying to buy the last two items I lost in my earlier incident, along with some nifty new ones they came out with and end it there. Once I can get my hands on these items, Gold will be irrelevant and I can move on to creating a Charity Thread.

The Man With the Plan: Hi there! I'm Yoshi. At least, that's what everyone calls me. I'm a simple guy for the most part. I don't mind people stopping in to chat or anything, whether that would be on my profile or my PMs or my threads. I'm pretty laid-back and all, so I don't think anyone will have problems. I'm a big fan of roleplaying on here, although I will decline to do so out-of-text. So uh, LARP... not a thing. *shrugs* It's just not my style. I love to write and I'm working on a few novels, although I had to put a couple on the back burner since I'm on a streak with a specific one right now. I work, it's a thing. I job hunt, that's a thing. I look forward to going back to college when I can afford to (Already started that nest egg 3nodding ). I have a whole slew of things I do on a day-to-day basis, so I can be pretty busy. If you see me online, chances are I'm going to be AFKing this thread while roleplaying. If you want to chat, feel free to! You can quote me or PM me for the quickest responses. I promise I'm not mean, so don't be shy! ^^ Anyhow I guess that's enough on me. I'll be prodding around this place for a lot of the time I'm online.

The Main Problem: I'm absolutely terrible with layouts and have no idea how to make them work, so unfortunately my posts and threads tend to look a little... lacking. sweatdrop I'd love this to look nice (not immediately, but at least before it turns into a charity) and it'd be swell if I could get some pointers/help on that.

Well, thanks for reading/participating and have a great day!
Cheers,
-Yoshi

QUEST ITEM LIST

KEY:
User Image = Achieved
User Image = Working On

ITEM LIST:
User Image User Image Thank-You Letter for June 2003
User Image User Image Angelic Halo
User Image User Image Golden Laurels ~DONATED by Anonymous
User Image User Image Fall of the Black Star ~DONATED by Xelyn_X13
User Image User Image Chyaku Norisu Scarf ~DONATED by Qunarri
User Image User ImageAntipathy ~ DONATED by An Anonymous Benefactor
User Image User Image Crime Scene ~DONATED by Qunarri
User Image User Image Moon Man ~DONATED by Unscripted Destiny
User Image User Image Fall of the Twilight Star ~DONATED by Unscripted Destiny
User Image

RULES:
1) Please be respectful and considerate of the Gaians posting in this thread.
2) Please follow Gaia's T.O.S. and basic rules.
*PLEASE NOTE: I may add on more rules as I go along. Thanks! ^^

GAMES:
>>Find The Birdie: Well... It's one big Goonie...
When you see this picture, the first person to quote it receives a special prize for the item box!
User Image

>>RNG:
Generate a number from 1-1000.
Winning Numbers:
42: 10M
169: 5M
421: 5M
777: 10M
800: 5M
945: 10M

>>DICE ROLL:
Roll 8 12-sided dice.
Winning Numbers:
8: 10M
27: 5M
42: 5M
53: 5M
88:10M
96: 10M

>>CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE GAMES
Poochie's Egg Hunt: User Image
Poochie Loves Yoshi Eggs, and he loves people that give him Yoshi Eggs. Sometimes there will be Yoshi Eggs in my posts. If you find one, you can add it to your collection count. After finding five, you can turn them in for one of Poochie's prizes! However, you can save them up for better prizes! It's your choice! ^^
Eggs can look like this: User Image

The BUMPing Game:
Make up an acronym for your bumps! I'll think of how I'll actually give prizes for this, but if I like it you'll definitely get a prize.
User Image

I wish I had more than just this, but I'll be adding more as I get them!

GAME FUNDS:
1125M

INVENTORY OF PRIZES:
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 01 x2
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 02 x2
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 03 x2
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 04
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 05 x2
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 06
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 07 x2
Spirited 2k14 Gift Box 08 x2
User Image

I literally haven't even gotten this thing up yet, and now I received a gift. Whoever you are, you literally made my day. Today seriously sucked, and you just pushed all of that over in one fell swoop. Thank you for kind words and generosity.

Anonymous Benefactor: Antipathy
I don't know who you are, but I'll be damned if I won't put up the quote. You are truly too kind. Thank you. TuT
~"You are a person who makes life easier and better for everyone around you. Your continual acts of thoughtfulness and kindness brighten each day. What you did for me will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings every time I think about it. I appreciate you, and I thank you."
By Joanna Fuchs
~ Written on the note with the gift box.

Qunarri: Crime Scene, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, Hero Manner
Seriously man, you're awesome but STOP SPENDING GOLD ON ME! xD

Colors Charity (PoGold): 2525M
Thanks for the generous donations to my Quest Thread! c:

Philanthropists Society Charity:
Philanthropists_Society: 1M, Amethyst Cache, Sapphire Cache, Philosopher's Cache, Pink Link
HelpPhil: 3885M
-.HINATAAOI.-: Golden Lucky Spin
Thank you so much for the generous donations! ^^

Unscripted Destiny: Moon Man, Fall of the Twilight Star, Shinjuku Nobody
Thank you so much for the gifts and your good luck bump! ^^

Xelyn_X13: Fall of the Black Star
Thank you so much! TuT You are too kind to me.

Laudanine: Mythril Coin Package (1B)
Thank you so much for the generous gift! TuT

Hope a harmonious charity: 1M
Thank you so much for your donation! ^^

Hi im Rex: 20B
Thank you so much for your generous donation! TwT So kind of you...

Shadow Haven Charity:
Bayou Kitten: 1B

CleoHeston: RIP Conan, Chicken Mask, Skull Biker Helmet Black, Beastly Tattoo, Space Monster Hunter Mask, Hockey Mask, Coca-Cola Space Helmet, Black and Purple Bi-Color Costume Wig, HiTek Gas Mask, Blue Bowtie, White Bowtie, Red Bowtie, Stygian Sham, Checkered Misery, CyberPunk Boots (Yellow), Advocate's 2k14 Coat, Advocate's 2k14 Belt, Bompin' Blue Head Gear, and Were Tail.
Long list; thank you so much for your kind donations! ^^

dicechoice: 275x Big Old Tire, 377x Old Can
Thank you so much! ^^ I love collecting those items c:

A Random Fairy: 73.5B, My Sweet Murder, Shadow Spirit
Thank you so much for your generous donations! ^w^

Star-poof Islam: Lunar Scythe
Thank you for the generous gift! ^^

Deus De Onis: 51B
Thanks so much for your generous donation, you wonderful dragon! ^w^

G.I.F.T. Charity:
Serenith: 5B
Thanks so much for the generous donation! c:

Anonymous: Golden Laurels mit eine Botschaft: "Aller Anfang ist schwer." <-Das ist sehr richtig... >.<
Danke schon... Danke, danke, vielen danke! TuT Du bist die Beste!

riko_naoki: 1B
Thank you for the generous donation and lovely chat!

The Giftbowl Charity:
SantaEngi: 500M
Thanks so much for the generous donation and well wishes!
User Image
AFFILIATES!
Here are some of the lovely charities and quests that we've partnered up with for awareness! ^^ They're awesome, so why don't you go check 'em out?
User Image

User Image
User Image
Reserved
I can't wait to uncover this:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers