She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Your_Destiny_Awaits
0Jackie0
Username: 0Jackie0
What are you questing for?: kiki and a coco
Approx. marketplace value: kiki-253k or around there coco-107k around there
Gold you have now:500g sweatdrop i have bought a lot of plushies so far for my dream avi there is much more to go sweatdrop
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22625961&
When did you join Gaia?: 1/2/07
Your favorite animal:penguin/tiger
Anything else I should know?:hmm well im not really close to my goal and i have/am donated/donating to people and it just seems like it will take to long to get the cats even though i like them i might drop them from my quest then i could help other people but maybe some day i will try to quest them again.im just looking for very helpful people to help me out with that

thanks for at least reading this blaugh

Accepted! But, under certain conditions. Yes, I understand that you're going towards a dream ava, but I would really like it if you tried to get one of the cat items. I'll donate you something small and if I see that you're still doing the quest (and still doing the cat items), I'll probably give you a larger donation later. Is that okay?

ok i shall try...after i get my little items that dont cost a lot like the gift of the goddes and the mochi but then ill for sure quest the coco and then finaly the kiki [most expensive] i hope the kiki gose down a little sweatdrop
ArkimondaY
buh bye

OMG I LOVE YOUR AVI heart sooo cute

Cluttered Cat

0Jackie0

ok i shall try...after i get my little items that dont cost a lot like the gift of the goddes and the mochi but then ill for sure quest the coco and then finaly the kiki [most expensive] i hope the kiki gose down a little sweatdrop

The Kiki has been dropping in price recently, so that makes me happy.

Shy Giver

Username: KaoticAngel
What are you questing for?: Coco Kitty!
Approx. marketplace value: 109,550
Gold you have now: 45993
Link to quest thread (if you have one): KaoticAngel ' s Quest for a Coco Kitty
When did you join Gaia?: 01/25/2005
Post count: 685, I didn't start really playing on here until recently
Your favorite animal: That depends on the species we're talking about.. I don't have a specific favorite, but rather one that I like for each species... example- canine: wolf, bird: red tailed hawk.
Anything else I should know?: Um.. not that I can think of!

magicheide generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 369!

Here is a supportive post and my best wishes! heart
I linked you in my quest thread, if that's ok?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff