Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 1477!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Butterfly_kisses7
from love to pain
So I've been thinking about starting a quest thread lately.
Do you guys think they're worth it?

They some how work for some. I guess it depends on the amount of effort you put into them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Effort as in how fancy you make it look?
Or how often you keep it active with bumps and stuff?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 277!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Butterfly_kisses7
Yup! I don't really have anyone for April.
May we have a couple more birthdays.
I only do active members birthdays.

Surprise me? That's half the fun sometimes
Which reminds me, I need to reorganize it again.
Top 15 items is what I'm questing now or will be looking at next in the near future.

Ahh, and there are only a few of us during the school year. =/

List me? emotion_awesome

♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 751!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Butterfly_kisses7
from love to pain
Taking a bubble bath while reading a good book. emotion_awesome

Need more bubbles.
Ryan's brother and his ex girlfriend used all mine up when they were here.

Screw them. emotion_donotwant

♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 445!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Cristina_3c
heart just passing by

Well come back any time you're bored. =]

♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 1466!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bittersweet Reveries
Hello WOC! smile
How is everyone today?

Welcome to the charity. =]
I'm pretty stressed and exhausted. sweatdrop You?

♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 488!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KyogreGirl
"Hello WOC!"

All this hot weather is making me ill. Blargh.

Welcome to the charity. =]

Hot weather? I wish. Haha.
Where do you live?

♥ You can call me Flop

Eloquent Hunter

from love to pain

Thank you. ^_^
I'm from Melbourne in Australia. We're supposed to get rain on Friday.

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 893!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KyogreGirl
from love to pain

Thank you. ^_^
I'm from Melbourne in Australia. We're supposed to get rain on Friday.

It's been pretty cold here lately, but I think it's raining right now actually.

So how are things down there?

♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 341!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

heart

♥ You can call me Flop

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

Ziarinaa
Foenixian
Ziarinaa
Foenixian
Hello Zia
having a good day?

Allways, yourself?
it has bee alright - a bit long by now whee

Yeah, I think that is what happens when ever I talk to anyone.
And you see, I could ask, How as your next day been by now also.
Horrah!

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

In my case I was sexually abused and that caused the conception of both of my daughters. I had my oldest right after my 12th birthday. So far we've been lucky that the next generation hasn't started reproducing yet.

Hmm, yet another example of how lucky I've been in my life.
It seems that everyone I talk to has had a much worse off life than my own. At least in terms of back situation, for all I know many people may have made a lot out of their lives.
What I am trying to say is, I am quite surprised at how sheltered my own life is.

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

Butterfly_kisses7
Foenixian

Children at the age of 15? That is something that is rather foreign to me.
I hear a lot about teenage pregnancy on the news and stuff, or maybe the internet, but the whole idea seems crazy to me.

Back then Foe, I don't think it was like that. My great grandma had my uncle at the age of 16. She was married at 15. They married younger back then. It was sort of a norm for them.

Yeah I can understand that, what with the way that people keep on starting families older and all that stuff, I mean, think about the story of romeo and Juliet for an example of changing times and all.
But still, i find this stuff rather hard to imagine, at least in a relatable context.

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

sgkat
Foenixian
I may have at the age of 8?

question
When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars
--Lee Stalk

[br][/br]

When I was young I always wore tracksuit pants, I resented school and a few times just did not go. (I was meant to walk to school, mum left before I did, and got back after. . .)
But now I think I really appreciate my education and do not want to squander the gifts that have been bestowed upon myself.

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

from love to pain
Foenixian
Cheating is okay. The DM gets to decide what ever they want. If i did not cheat subtly often, my horrid luck would mean that I would die more often than I do. I think I've taken a liking to back row roles now. . .

You sneaky b*****d, you.

♥ You can call me Flop

While I would agree that cheating is bad.
I need to make my own luck.
Maybe karma is killing me when I don't cheat, for cheating. But hey, Karma should stop!
I have quite intersting ideas of what to do, but all my actions tend to fizzle :C

from love to pain generated a random number between 1 and 1500 ... 66!

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Foenixian
from love to pain
Foenixian
Cheating is okay. The DM gets to decide what ever they want. If i did not cheat subtly often, my horrid luck would mean that I would die more often than I do. I think I've taken a liking to back row roles now. . .

You sneaky b*****d, you.

♥ You can call me Flop

While I would agree that cheating is bad.
I need to make my own luck.
Maybe karma is killing me when I don't cheat, for cheating. But hey, Karma should stop!
I have quite intersting ideas of what to do, but all my actions tend to fizzle :C

Maybe you should just give karma a good kick in the arse.
Then it will have to respect you.

♥ You can call me Flop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces