Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ohohoho, Free Gold for all visitors~

I was here. :3 1 100.0% [ 593 ]
Total Votes:[ 593 ]

mimsy

Ugh, that blows!

Hmm, maybe he feels like he is supposed to push you into making a decision and is reaching a little? My mom was like that with me a couple years ago, but then I had a real talk with her about how pushing me to decide would just end up with me financially buried under a profession I'm not passionate enough about. IDK, like I said, I'm a proponent of deciding when the time is right for you - not just because ~everyone else already knows~, which isn't true either.

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Perryful
mimsy

Ugh, that blows!

Hmm, maybe he feels like he is supposed to push you into making a decision and is reaching a little? My mom was like that with me a couple years ago, but then I had a real talk with her about how pushing me to decide would just end up with me financially buried under a profession I'm not passionate enough about. IDK, like I said, I'm a proponent of deciding when the time is right for you - not just because ~everyone else already knows~, which isn't true either.

I did pretty much burst into laughter when he said it, to be honest. My father does a lot of pushing me towards how he feels I ought to be with reference to how I was so long ago that I've all but forgotten. I ended up going to university in part because it was kind of expected of me, which is probably part of why I found myself so disenchanted with my course.
I sound like such a downer, on to more cheerful topics! Uh...
mimsy

Hahah, maybe a "downer" topic, but only because myself, and I'm sure plenty of others, can completely relate. <3

Meanwhile, we were supposed to have blizzard conditions in my area today - but fortunately it stayed to the north of where I am~

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Perryful
mimsy

Hahah, maybe a "downer" topic, but only because myself, and I'm sure plenty of others, can completely relate. <3

Meanwhile, we were supposed to have blizzard conditions in my area today - but fortunately it stayed to the north of where I am~
I will gladly take your cold weather. I've missed winter. :c
mimsy

I would gladly~ XD
I am getting exciting for Spring to come, hopefully it does soon~
Going outside, walks and just... not being cold. LOL - it's simple things I want~

Also! I would like some rain - but not a mix of cold and rain *eyes mother nature*

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Perryful
mimsy

I would gladly~ XD
I am getting exciting for Spring to come, hopefully it does soon~
Going outside, walks and just... not being cold. LOL - it's simple things I want~

Also! I would like some rain - but not a mix of cold and rain *eyes mother nature*

Hahaha. Spring/Summer I'm going to see if I can still rollerblade. It's been a decade? My balance might not be what it used to be, not that it was great considering I broke my wrist and fell over resulting in non-serious head injury during my childhood. Whoo, what a life I've led.

Oh man, that sounds a little pitiful. Come to think of it, I haven't ventured outdoors or opened my curtains in a few days. I have absolutely no idea what the weather is like here. XD

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Luciferiael

Haul yourself in here, dollface. Let me get a look at that avi.

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

machic

Shiblets

Diablo Swing Orchestra have a third album before the vocalist change: Pandora's Piñata
Must add this to my music collection post-haste.
Kind of glad there isn't a whole album with the new vocalist, but will hear her out and not just judge her on the strength/weakness that is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I7fs4QDaV4

You can kind of hear that her vocal talent pales in comparison to the previous vocalist.
I think the change in the feel of the music didn't help.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
mimsy
Luciferiael

+++++++
I changed my creepy one
Something Evil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This way Comes
+++++++

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Luciferiael
mimsy
Luciferiael

+++++++
I changed my creepy one
Something Evil
This way Comes
+++++++

I know. This is the one I wanted to see. The headshot reminded me of your old Purgatorium look.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
mimsy
Luciferiael
mimsy
Luciferiael

+++++++
I changed my creepy one
Something Evil
This way Comes
+++++++

I know. This is the one I wanted to see. The headshot reminded me of your old Purgatorium look.

+++++++
yeah it's pretty much similar, just with different hair I wish they had made triste hair red
Something Evil
This way Comes
+++++++

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Luciferiael

yeah it's pretty much similar, just with different hair I wish they had made triste hair red

You never know what'll come out in the future. I remember I used to not like that hair much, (the Triste one) but thenI paired it with a bone mask for Defeat and I've not hated it ever since.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
mimsy
Luciferiael

You never know what'll come out in the future. I remember I used to not like that hair much, (the Triste one) but thenI paired it with a bone mask for Defeat and I've not hated it ever since.

+++++++
it does depend on the avi you use it with, it was perfect for this but was too much yellow
Something Evil
This way Comes
+++++++

iPhoxie 's King

Apocalyptic Demon

Luciferiael
it does depend on the avi you use it with, it was perfect for this but was too much yellow

Yeah, I can imagine it would be too much yellow. The gold is very much an accent colour on that one, would be weird if it had a cascade of yellow behind it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff