Welcome to Gaia! ::

TekTek's Galore ~ Vote for your favourite!

murlika 0.056818181818182 5.7% [ 5 ]
Kekora 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 15 ]
The Valkyrie Ryu 0.48863636363636 48.9% [ 43 ]
XxCeltic_KnotxX 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 4 ]
w i n t e r f u l l 0.23863636363636 23.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
This poll closed on May 13, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 168 169 170 > >> »|

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EnnaKhaos7

did you buy a kit? or is it all homemade? bc i used the kit and think that is why mine always turn out floppy

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

FantasyS2

It's alright. x3

XxCeltic_KnotxX

The house parts come pre-made, but we have to stick it together and decorate it using our own stuff. 3nodding

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EnnaKhaos7

Oh cool... i kinda want to try and make the whole house from scratch sometime... but technically the gingerbread for houses isn't made to be eaten and they arn't normal ginger bread

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dangerous Hunter

bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tinka_xoxo
bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!

hi ;3 how are you today?
XxCeltic_KnotxX
Nu Sanniang

I'm a lil lost ure 18 so you can all do what? And omg ure 18 im so old v-v and omg ure Christmas eve sounds absolutely yummy! Chile, niceee what is it about Chile you love? I love the Korean language I can't wait to learn it whee and congrats on there longevity relationship.

just understand each other, i try not to make drama. Me starting something bc she ditches me would just be a big thing I wouldn't want to deal with so I let them be in love. And Idk Chile has just always appealed to me kinda want to go to Brazil and Peru too so it kinda just works out. Ester Island I think would be cool to see too, that is located in Chile.

I get it not make a mountain out of an ant hill, right? You're really a good friend smile
And my grandfather is from Brazil I want to go there just to learn apart of my history, I think it would be really cool But I never heard of the Ester Island I saw some pics online and it looks sooo beautiful!
I can see why you want to go and OMG thank you for the gift! I SO appreciate it and didnt see it coming whee ima try to get you something too I just don't know how or what sweatdrop but I'll think of something biggrin
HOpe you have fun at your family tonight (if you're there now) and eats lots of food but not so much where you feel like throwing up...O_o' Um...Yah...Cause that did NOT happen to me today ...hehehe
I see you guys were talking about gingerbread house building My sis and I build ours couple of days ago so we can eat Christmas day --We build the house with a gingerbread woman and Tree --we made snow, and a road its awesome whee and looks tasty!
Merry Christmas On my end everyone whee may you get everything you are looking for ~ heart

Sparkling Mage

how is this thread today? c:
The Valkyrie Ryu
how is this thread today? c:

Everyones been pretty busy with Christmas Eve smile
How has yours been? and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sparkling Mage

Nu Sanniang
not happened yet haha! wont be doing much. Mostly can't wait to open presents on gaia~ you?
& merry christmas to you too!
The Valkyrie Ryu
Nu Sanniang
not happened yet haha! wont be doing much. Mostly can't wait to open presents on gaia~ you?
& merry christmas to you too!

Oh nothing, I got a surprise gaia present from Celtic so that was SO super nice and unexpected. Lol probably my only present for Gaia and RL but thats cool didnt really wanted anything this year.
But all is so good even baked some cookies whee

Sparkling Mage

Nu Sanniang
Oh nothing, I got a surprise gaia present from Celtic so that was SO super nice and unexpected. Lol probably my only present for Gaia and RL but thats cool didnt really wanted anything this year.
niicee cookiess! biggrin what kind?
The Valkyrie Ryu
Nu Sanniang
niicee cookiess! biggrin what kind?

Ohh Chocolate Chips and we decorate some more gingerbread cookies with my nephews ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff