Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lop

baggy baguette

I'm going to run to the store and then I'll do so when I'm back!
See you soon. emotion_yatta

Hilarious Lop

Don't get lost in the sea of bumps and see you all later~

Playful Fairy

Username: H3zron
Quest Thread: n/a
Why should I donate?: I'm currently trying to get this item called Nekola for my girlfriend biggrin any donation would be very helpful! smile
Extra Info: You can give me anything really smile it will help me out a lot

Hilarious Lop

And I'm back! whee

Hilarious Lop

baggy baguette

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There's only two items you don't have, the earrings and the leopard bracelets I wasn't sold on.
Seeing how well the items go together, I'm assuming it's an outfit you use though. sweatdrop

Hilarious Lop

Lotusu

I have one similar to this, but I LIKE THIS ONE SO MUCH MORE <3
      Thank you so much, dear! c:

Hilarious Lop

baggy baguette

No problem. Happy to help. heart

Hilarious Lop

Lady Slayer

Pixtea
Oh haha, I was wondering what that was. When did they release gold generators? It's ruining the game gonk Just makes me want to spend money! Mean while I might have to move into a smaller home soon because my parents can't afford it since my dad lost his job gonk

Why shouldn't you be here? o:

I think they released it right after you left. Middle of 2013 or end of 2013? Can't remember.
I've never spent real money on this site. The GC I earn through watching ads go towards monthly collectibles.
The hyperinflation in the MP is devastating, but we must "deal" with it. Gaia won't stop cranking out gold gens.
Oh, nooo. Poor daddy! My daddy has been unemployed for a long time, so I can understand...

I shouldn't be here, because I don't support gold gens and the people who buy them.
However, a donation's a donation. Sigh.
A Deathly Affair

thank u for the tip lovely ^ w^
nice avatar =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items