Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sir Marty the Magnificent
A Deathly Affair
Lololol XD <3

I wonder how that would sound like. I'll check out YouTube in a bit and bring back the results. wink

I have a question about the charity too. As you can see I completed my NHB quest a couple of days ago. Would I have to fill out another form for another quest? I'm currently on my 2nd Katana and trying to get more pure b/c Exchange sux and they mainly look for pure. Hard to buy rarer/demand items with items+pure. sad

No you don't.
I'll probably send out a few more donations later on tonight after my classes (:

Prophet

A Deathly Affair
No you don't.
I'll probably send out a few more donations later on tonight after my classes (:

Ok, awesome. What class do you take?

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
A Deathly Affair
No you don't.

Right now I'm in sociology earlier I was in English and I have an online human biology course.

Prophet

A Deathly Affair
A Deathly Affair
No you don't.

Right now I'm in sociology earlier I was in English and I have an online human biology course.

Are you in college? If so what are you majoring in?

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
A Deathly Affair
A Deathly Affair
No you don't.

Are you in college? If so what are you majoring in?

Yes and psychology. I'm also minoring in sociology and getting a degree in American Sign Language.

Prophet

A Deathly Affair
Yes and psychology. I'm also minoring in sociology and getting a degree in American Sign Language.

That's interesting. So hopefully when you're older you'll have that living/family room office for your clients. xD

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
A Deathly Affair

That's interesting. So hopefully when you're older you'll have that living/family room office for your clients. xD

Indeed it is, which is exactly why I feel so passionate about that argument we had earlier - I know how important school is.
Hello! heart

Prophet

A Deathly Affair
A Deathly Affair

Indeed it is, which is exactly why I feel so passionate about that argument we had earlier - I know how important school is.

I understand. I was referring to K-12, not college. I know college is a whole different ball game, but it's something I'm probably not going to have knowledge in since I have no interest in going.

College is okay IMO, but it's beef I have with K-12.

Prophet

Also, reason why I don't leave college synonymous with what I was talking about is 2 reasons:
  • You aren't forced to go.
  • You pay tuition to go to college (unless you get scholarships, aid, etc.) unlike K-12.

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
A Deathly Affair
A Deathly Affair

I understand. I was referring to K-12, not college. I know college is a whole different ball game, but it's something I'm probably not going to have knowledge in since I have no interest in going.

College is okay IMO, but it's beef I have with K-12.

idk why you have an issuue with it, but we won't get in to that again XD

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
MikasaCross2010
Hello! heart

Hello!

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Hello everyone heart

Prophet

A Deathly Affair
idk why you have an issuue with it, but we won't get in to that again XD

No it's fine. Personally, just a tl;dr, conclusive point, those that want to go should be able to go. The more options the better, but those that don't want to go shouldn't be forced to, and they should know that they have a choice whether they want to attend or not.

I don't like school because I find it completely boring and I'd rather do things I'm passionate about. IMO it's a waste of time and I don't like being around people who are obnoxious, pretentious, plain main, etc.

Don't worry, you're not the first I've met with an opposite POV. An old friend of mine who asked why I wasn't going to school (when I enrolled a few years back) basically said that everyone should go to school and that it's good. I digressed, especially knowing that she was one of those preppy girls. She was one of those school-smart people too so eh, wasn't going to bother with all that.

I don't see what's so bad about having options. The people who like school would be going and would be clustered into one community, and those who don't like going and/or don't want to attend can pursue things they want to excel in and care about.

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Poppy Leafe
Hello everyone heart

How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items